Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

The Entire World Economy Explained With Cows - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Entire World Economy Explained With Cows (1497 Views)

Cows Killed After Causing Accident Involving Luxurious Bus In Adamawa. Photos / "Cows Are Historic More Than Some Tribes In Nigeria" - Fulani Man Says. Photos / Recession Explained With One Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Entire World Economy Explained With Cows by TheDauraMallam: 9:41am On Aug 13, 2015
Read these scenarios of economies around the world in the perspective of having two cows! If only we were as easy-going as Australia and Italy.

grin grin grin
Re: The Entire World Economy Explained With Cows by benedictnsi(m): 9:43am On Aug 13, 2015
Wow... Very nice creativity.... Those Greek people sha.... Make dem come North for Nigeria come chop more cows gringrin
Re: The Entire World Economy Explained With Cows by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 13, 2015
What a waste of my MB
Re: The Entire World Economy Explained With Cows by ironheart(m): 10:21am On Aug 13, 2015
NIGERIAN GOVERNMEMT

you have two cows, you milk the cows and store the milk in ur friends fridge. you tell your kids that the cow is being milked by milk bunkers

2 Likes

Re: The Entire World Economy Explained With Cows by loadux(f): 8:11pm On Aug 13, 2015
this is so hilarious

NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT
you have two cows, you call in foreigners to collect raw milk, they export it and then you now import the pasteurized milk @3times the price of the raw milk

(1) (Reply)

Have You Been Banned On Nairaland Before:share Your Experience / Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Aid Worker In Mali / [18+ Confession]couldn’t Resist My Hot Aunt, Now I Have Impregnated Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.