Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Kogi State Government Arrest Goats - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kogi State Government Arrest Goats (32010 Views)

Lagos Government Arrest Aboki Who Wash Mango In Gutter Before Selling To Public / Lady Raped & Battered By Husband Runs To Lagos State Government For Help (Photos / Video Of Little Girl Performing MouthAction: Lagos State Government Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi State Government Arrest Goats by phayvoursky(m): 5:50pm On Apr 16, 2018
The only Bello I know is Korede Bello
Re: Kogi State Government Arrest Goats by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 16, 2018
ofofomedia:
In the quest to build a better and healthy Kogi Governor Adoza Yahaya Bello had to employ the expertise of Gee Money Cleaners to help keep the state clean and healthy
Recently Kogi was ranked as one of the cleanest state in Nigeria, this is purely the handy work of the Government who had put in massive effort to make sure the state is clean and safe for all.

https://www.ofofomedia.com.ng/2018/04/kogi-arrest-goats.html

grin grin grin
Re: Kogi State Government Arrest Goats by jericco1(m): 5:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
this one weak me
Re: Kogi State Government Arrest Goats by suremanpatriot: 5:53pm On Apr 16, 2018
Yahayahhhh is action govnor ,over to you animal rights protection lawyersgrin grin grin
Re: Kogi State Government Arrest Goats by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 16, 2018
The government of Kogi State has loose focus!
You can imagine what the state government order this waste management works to do .
This is a criminal act.
Re: Kogi State Government Arrest Goats by Franzinni: 5:53pm On Apr 16, 2018
Goat arrested goats
Re: Kogi State Government Arrest Goats by Airborne02(m): 5:53pm On Apr 16, 2018
Well in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different way and without fighting and by trying to make it clear and by considering each and every one's opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say. Thnkss
Re: Kogi State Government Arrest Goats by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 16, 2018
Re: Kogi State Government Arrest Goats by thunderbabs: 6:03pm On Apr 16, 2018
For Kogi State's level....

It's a welcomed development... cheesy

Of course, you cant even mk dt comparism with Lagos. D state no even qualify to enter any comparism on any level at all with Lagos cool
Re: Kogi State Government Arrest Goats by drololaaof: 6:03pm On Apr 16, 2018
Arresting goat fine ,but what about the marauding cows and it's herder's .Haba Mr goberner creating job and wealth for a private individual why not instruct the environmental health office to do the job ? The owner can then reclaim after paying a fine. A misplaced priority Will this pay salary arrears! This should not be FP posting
Re: Kogi State Government Arrest Goats by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 16, 2018
I am a kogi state university medical student. I got admitted to study medicine in 2012 and for the past 6years I have been in 300level, we have been hearing stories from both the government and the school, "that we are working on it", "we should read our books". We have stagnated and suffered emotionally. I weep daily!. The last governor of kogi state Governor Idris Wada, instead of upgrading the secondary health facility in the university village(kogi state diagnostic hospital in anyigba) to a teaching hospital he went and started his own pet project (build a new hospital from the scratch) which he didn't complete, it's now an abandoned project. The new Governor of the state, Governor Yahaya Bello set up a committee for accreditation of the college of medicine and for the past 4years he has been in power I tell you my reader no block has been laid, and I don't know if I would graduate in the next 10years. Some medical students have even threaten to commit suicide because of the humiliation and frustration. We are frustrated and our parents are in pains.... Help share this post as much as possible let people know about our plight. #saveksumedicine #saveksumeds
Re: Kogi State Government Arrest Goats by Ogunleti01: 6:06pm On Apr 16, 2018
ofofomedia:
In the quest to build a better and healthy Kogi Governor Adoza Yahaya Bello had to employ the expertise of Gee Money Cleaners to help keep the state clean and healthy
Recently Kogi was ranked as one of the cleanest state in Nigeria, this is purely the handy work of the Government who had put in massive effort to make sure the state is clean and safe for all.

Very soon now dem go take chicken join am. awon alagbara ma mero baba ole!
Re: Kogi State Government Arrest Goats by tunary(m): 6:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
davibid:
What do you expect

Some body dey him own jeje you go call am to come be governor

undecided
Tell them joor awon warry Woni ku re
Re: Kogi State Government Arrest Goats by chubinwa(m): 6:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
Is that man a governor.
Re: Kogi State Government Arrest Goats by lexy2014: 6:16pm On Apr 16, 2018
Bluetooth2:

Nothing wrong in keeping stray animals off the street. I hope they can extend this to the fulani herdsmen.
na there u jam rock
Re: Kogi State Government Arrest Goats by africanusvu(m): 6:17pm On Apr 16, 2018
How I wish they can arrest herdsmen same way
Re: Kogi State Government Arrest Goats by darlenese(f): 6:23pm On Apr 16, 2018
VIPERVENOM:
Few years ago police arrested a ladder so I'm not surprised. Anything is possible in this country.

laugh don make me piss for pant. hahahahahahha

2 Likes

Re: Kogi State Government Arrest Goats by Aibuckher(m): 6:35pm On Apr 16, 2018
Goatee tins
Re: Kogi State Government Arrest Goats by zinaunreal(m): 6:35pm On Apr 16, 2018
No be when person get food wey the refuse go dey to throw away? The state is clean because there is no food. Thats a very poor state
Re: Kogi State Government Arrest Goats by Greatzeus(m): 6:40pm On Apr 16, 2018
Ttipsy:
Trump said it ?
Trump said what? Can you see goats or dogs roaming aimlessly in America? Never,animal control service will confiscate them.
Re: Kogi State Government Arrest Goats by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 16, 2018
VIPERVENOM:
Few years ago police arrested a ladder so I'm not surprised. Anything is possible in this country.

Link plsase
Re: Kogi State Government Arrest Goats by bikefab(m): 6:53pm On Apr 16, 2018
...and the herdsmen in kogi freely roam...
Re: Kogi State Government Arrest Goats by Lightening: 7:02pm On Apr 16, 2018
ofofomedia:

Waiting for the time they will arrest Fulani cows that are causing menace in their state if they have the guts.
Re: Kogi State Government Arrest Goats by petbam: 7:09pm On Apr 16, 2018
This is cheating and we won't take it!! How can u allow cow to b gracing on d street without resistance. All the goats in kogi state should go on serious protest as soon as possible.
Re: Kogi State Government Arrest Goats by Mutemenot(m): 7:16pm On Apr 16, 2018
Bello is working grin
Re: Kogi State Government Arrest Goats by babalonimi: 7:20pm On Apr 16, 2018
ofofomedia:

Wats bad in goat arresting goat
Re: Kogi State Government Arrest Goats by kmaster007: 7:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
common sense dem no get.
Re: Kogi State Government Arrest Goats by akoaki(m): 7:33pm On Apr 16, 2018
A nice way to increase kogi's IGR. This is a good nonsense.
Re: Kogi State Government Arrest Goats by Rapsino(m): 7:48pm On Apr 16, 2018
chordrylateral:
Goat?
What will u gain if u let us know lalasticlala viewed it. Na snake him b..? Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Kogi State Government Arrest Goats by Smarkie: 7:48pm On Apr 16, 2018
animals are also feeling the heat of this bad gov't.bello ll still include this in his achievment for kogi people

1 Like

Re: Kogi State Government Arrest Goats by jwals: 7:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
i dont get it, Kogi state government arresting or stealing goat i believe they are stealing. cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer / Gang That Killed 46 People At Zamfara Burial, Arrested. Photos / Kidnappers Caught Along Ibadan-Ijebu Ode Road (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.