Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

#bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week (33706 Views)

Bbnaija: Laycon Emerges Head Of House For Final Week / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
letusbepieces:

U KEEP RUNNING FROM PILLAR TO POST.

EVEN U ADMIT NINA IS DUMB.

WE BOTH KNOW "BRAINLESS" IS NOT ATTAINABLE BECOS CEEC CLEARLY HAS A BRAIN.

Of course nina is dumb. Buy anytime, I prefer a dumb Nina to 100 "brain" ceeci.
No sane human can just tolerate a girl with really terrible attitude as ceeci showcases.

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by letusbepieces: 10:24pm On Apr 16, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Of course nina is dumb. Buy anytime, I prefer a dumb Nina to 100 "brain" ceeci.
No sane human can just tolerate a girl with really terrible attitude as ceeci showcases.

U SEE, PEOPLE LIKE U WERE TOLD IN THE 1990s HIP HOP NOT TO MAKE A HOE A HOUSE WIFE.

"U CAN'T MAKE A HOE A HOUSE WIFE"

U STILL DONT GET IT. ARE U A HOE? (MAN ASHAWO)

CEEC, WILL LOOK AFTER YOUR BUSINESS, KIDS AND THE HOUSE, UNTIL U RETURN AND THEN ASK U WHERE U HAVE BEEN, WHILE U EAT THE FOOD SHE PREPARED.

THAT IS A WIFE MEHN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGXhmz1bEfg
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by cutedela: 10:37pm On Apr 16, 2018
This is good news.....i am happy for Cee-c. Let me see Alex and Tobi long face
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by Ariona: 10:39pm On Apr 16, 2018
Alex u still remain my number one model keep shining slim mummy......
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 16, 2018
letusbepieces:

U SEE, PEOPLE LIKE U WERE TOLD IN THE 1990s HIP HOP NOT TO MAKE A HOE A HOUSE WIFE.

"U CAN'T MAKE A HOE A HOUSE WIFE"

U STILL DONT GET IT. ARE U A HOE? (MAN ASHAWO)

CEEC, WILL LOOK AFTER YOUR BUSINESS, KIDS AND THE HOUSE, UNTIL U RETURN AND THEN ASK U WHERE U HAVE BEEN, WHILE U EAT THE FOOD SHE PREPARED.

THAT IS A WIFE MEHN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGXhmz1bEfg
No way!
I'll rather take Nina with a soft heart than even manage a ceeci with anger issues. The type of wife that will end up stabbing you to death in your sleep.
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 16, 2018
obojememe:
who is she going to share d luxury suite with ?

If I were her I would choose Alex and minimize my.chat with her afterwards. Separate the two love birds and make Tobi single for the rest of the show.

Watched the show for the first time today for like three hours and listened to ppls comments. So I might not get it right.
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by NaMe4: 10:44pm On Apr 16, 2018
GeoOla25:
Can someone tell me how to vote Cee-c please... the babe Issa bae...love her mental strength!!!

LOL Send 'Vote Cee-C' to '32052'. I just did.
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by letusbepieces: 10:47pm On Apr 16, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

No way!
I'll rather take Nina with a soft heart than even manage a ceeci with anger issues. The type of wife that will end up stabbing you to death in your sleep.

Actually, CEEC is the type of wife that turns mumu in love.

Let her not just love you. Tough exterior but soft inside, the middle is so soft that it will accomadate you. tongue

Trust me, that girl has more heart and humanly consideration than Nina.
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 16, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
Whether any force likes it or not, TOBI IS DEFINITELY TAKING THE SECOND PLACE.

All those fools supporting that short ugly, rude and arrogant OSU bìtch are just doing so for senseless-selfie reasons which includes;
Being a feminist
For the stupìd drama
And some, they just voting because ceeci is their own (igbo).
Nigerian ladies are generally not rude, arrogant and intolerant and I hope people won't encourage bad attitude by voting for ceeci.

I don't care about whoever wins the prize as long as it is not ceeci.

I just like the fact that Yorubas are not bigots.
Yorubas don't play senseless tribalism games.
If Yorubas do so, Miracle won't even win the prize because igbos will have divided votes between for other housemates.
Igbos should stop being bitter, envious and jealous of Yorubas. Person wey pass you don pass you tongue
Did An Igbo Man Kill Your Father And Runaway, Or Did He Collect Your Mothers Toto From Him??

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 16, 2018
Many don't know that many ladies in that house might be worst than Ceece . The only weakness she has might be that she's not a pretender.

She pours her heart out when hurt easily.

Others might have worst character than her but pretending in front of Camera.

I still like her though.
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by letusbepieces: 10:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
BuhariSelf:
Did An Igbo Man Kill Your Father And Runaway, Or Did He Collect Your Mothers Toto From Him??

Tell the ode, that wen it comes to marriage, the igbo man is more concerned with character than looks.

Character wins over looks.

Watever she lacks in looks, will be compensated with the Igbo man gorgeous(looks) genetics.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 16, 2018
smiley ... soon the show would be over.
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 16, 2018
BBnaija is a hoax do not waste ur time watching the real winner won't emerge pay porte will manipulate the votes....go get ur PVC
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by movetoca: 11:06pm On Apr 16, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

All those fools supporting that short ugly, rude and arrogant OSU bìtch are just doing so for senseless-selfie reasons which includes;
Being a feminist
For the stupìd drama
Nigerian ladies are generally not rude, arrogant and intolerant and I hope people won't encourage bad attitude by voting for ceeci.

If Yorubas do so, Miracle won't even win the prize because igbos will have divided votes between for other housemates.
Igbos should stop being bitter, envious and jealous of Yorubas. Person wey pass you don pass you tongue
Poverty is a disease I swear. You don chop today at all?

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by caprini1: 11:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
obojememe:
who is she going to share d luxury suite with ?
She no gree sleep there o.....said the place was smelling,after Alex and Tobi , shamelessly moved their stuffs out from there.Alex claiming someine has stolen the bracelet Tobi gave her. ; D
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:22pm On Apr 16, 2018
IamAirforce1:

I was gonna vote for CEE C till I see this feminism comment of yours so I would go for Miracle
Airforce1 darling please baby vote for Cee-c kiss
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by goodvision12(m): 11:31pm On Apr 16, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Being a feminist
For the stupìd drama

For posting this comment

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by ElPhoche(m): 3:27am On Apr 17, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
She no dey even shave her armpits
So freaking what? You that has shaved your own, let us see. Amebo
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by Vikky014(f): 5:30am On Apr 17, 2018
GeoOla25:
Can someone tell me how to vote Cee-c please... the babe Issa bae...love her mental strength!!!
text.. Vote CEE-C to 32052
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by Vikky014(f): 5:34am On Apr 17, 2018
letusbepieces:

Actually, CEEC is the type of wife that turns mumu in love.

Let her not just love you. Tough exterior but soft inside, the middle is so soft that it will accomadate you. tongue

Trust me, that girl has more heart and humanly consideration than Nina.

honestly. if that girl fall in love she will give her all. she is actually soft inside. I know her type
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by wethebest(m): 5:55am On Apr 17, 2018
letusbepieces:

NNA BIKO NU, IS A MAN CAPABLE OF FEMINISM COMMENT?

MY BROTHER, TRUTH IS TRUTH.

NA WOMEN LIKE CEEC I DEY LIKE.

WOMEN WITH A MIND OF THEIR OWN.

EDUCATED AND RICH MEN, LIKE MYSELF, HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH DAT.

Oga calm down, if woman like dis bittered nd arrogant ceec or whatever deal wit u finish, na common rd shoe cobbler u go run to for advice. being rich or intelligent can't stop a woman with bad attitude frm ruining ur life. U jst got to know d diff btw a woman of virtue who loves, respects herself, others and a bittered, ill mannered one who thinks of only herself without giving a hoot weda u re rich or intelligent.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by martowskin1(m): 6:04am On Apr 17, 2018
In as much ceec is not really cool with attitude, let's be open minded and analyse how voting will endup.

Miracle: the last time Nina was on eviction with miracle, how many of you noticed miracle vote % dropped and ceec was closer, the just concluded vote that Nina was not with him on eviction, his vote volume sky rocket, leaving all other house mate far behind. This is to say, Nina fans and miracle fans always combine voting Power.

Nina: the eviction week that miracle was not with her, she shoot up in voting % even beating ceec hands down, the reason is obvious, miracle fans and hers were together.

Tobi: Tobi really didn't see eviction much, so we can't really say much about his voting base, but with the few times we saw him on eviction, ceec beat him. Now it would have paid Tobi more if Alex didn't get to the final and her few fans would have supported Tobi due to their new found friendship, trust me, Tobi would have been on a better ground with those few fans from Alex base ... Now hmmmm he has to be alone

Alex: no much story we know she is occupying lolu spot, she would have left and allow Tobi make use of her little fan base

CEE-C: this is the only house mate out of the last five, that really has no combo from any other housemate, she has really been on her own since the beginning, the votes she gets come from her base and no other, yet the only house mates that could head her was miracle, but she can still pull a stunt in the final, knowing full well that Nina and miracle fans won't come together this time
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 17, 2018
BuhariSelf:
Shut up osu
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by coleB(m): 7:27am On Apr 17, 2018
martowskin1:
In as much ceec is not really cool with attitude, let's be open minded and analyse how voting will endup.

Miracle: the last time Nina was on eviction with miracle, how many of you noticed miracle vote % dropped and ceec was closer, the just concluded vote that Nina was not with him on eviction, his vote volume sky rocket, leaving all other house mate far behind. This is to say, Nina fans and miracle fans always combine voting Power.

Nina: the eviction week that miracle was not with her, she shoot up in voting % even beating ceec hands down, the reason is obvious, miracle fans and hers were together.

Tobi: Tobi really didn't see eviction much, so we can't really say much about his voting base, but with the few times we saw him on eviction, ceec beat him. Now it would have paid Tobi more if Alex didn't get to the final and her few fans would have supported Tobi due to their new found friendship, trust me, Tobi would have been on a better ground with those few fans from Alex base ... Now hmmmm he has to be alone

Alex: no much story we know she is occupying lolu spot, she would have left and allow Tobi make use of her little fan base

CEE-C: this is the only house mate out of the last five, that really has no combo from any other housemate, she has really been on her own since the beginning, the votes she gets come from her base and no other, yet the only house mates that could head her was miracle, but she can still pull a stunt in the final, knowing full well that Nina and miracle fans won't come together this time

get ur fact straight, d one and only time cee c and tobi were up for eviction individually, tobi beat her .. she came 3rd in dat eviction, behind miracle and tobi
do urself a favour and edit that post
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by Olembey: 8:06am On Apr 17, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Being a feminist
For the stupìd drama

Idiot! Go back to school and help your English, then we can talk.
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by Yorobastard(m): 8:07am On Apr 17, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Your ceeci is the perfect definition of HATE.
SHE'S ONE MISERABLE CHILD OF HATE WILL REALLY BAD ATTITUDE.
RUDE
ARROGANT
AND INTOLERANT.

SHE'LL DEFINITELY NOT WIN. TOBI IS EVEN TAKING THE SECOND PLACE BECAUSE JUST VERY FEW YORUBAS WILL PLAY THE TRIBALISM GAME AND VOTE FOR HIM WHILE MAJORITY WILL STILL VOTE FOR MIRACLE tongue
It's just so unfortunate that Yorubas don't play the senseless tribalism game, if not, TOBI IS WINING THE PRIZE BECAUSE OSU PEOPLE WILL SHARE THEIR VOTE AMONGST 4 HOUSEMATES.

So the yorubas are playing the tribalism game omashe oo
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by vicben27(m): 8:10am On Apr 17, 2018
Plolly:
ohk
fresh milk
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 17, 2018
Olembey:

Idiot! Go back to school and help your English, then we can talk.
Who opened this rabid dog's cage again?
Jobless Osu bastard. You should worry more on how to fix breakfast this morning than worry about my English.
OSU ALUSI
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by crownedprinz(m): 8:31am On Apr 17, 2018
Sometimes i think they might have invested in Nairaland admin for all this cee-cee news on front page.na only she de bbn??
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by Olembey: 8:43am On Apr 17, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Who opened this rabid dog's cage again?
Jobless Osu bastard. You should worry more on how to fix breakfast this morning than worry about my English.
OSU ALUSI

Why are you so bitter Bros? Work towards changing that, so you can make it in life. You can say whatever, it doesn't mean anything to me. I am more concerned about you changing your orientation, so life can be easier for you. You may start by taking another look at your moniker.
God bless you
#No hard feelings.
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by Enemyofpeace: 8:56am On Apr 17, 2018
ElPhoche:
So freaking what? You that has shaved your own, let us see. Amebo
e pain am tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Frodd Wears Esther's Slippers For Eviction Show / Bbnaija: Mercy Throwing Shades At Tacha (video) / Actress, Ejiro Okurame Regrets Acting Unclad In Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.