Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

#bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week (33705 Views)

Bbnaija: Laycon Emerges Head Of House For Final Week / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by Enemyofpeace: 8:56am On Apr 17, 2018
oluchivy:
people
human beans tongue tongue
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by brunobaba(m): 9:07am On Apr 17, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
Whether any force likes it or not, TOBI IS DEFINITELY TAKING THE SECOND PLACE.

All those fools supporting that short ugly, rude and arrogant OSU bìtch are just doing so for senseless-selfie reasons which includes;
Being a feminist
For the stupìd drama
And some, they just voting because ceeci is their own (igbo).
Nigerian ladies are generally not rude, arrogant and intolerant and I hope people won't encourage bad attitude by voting for ceeci.

I don't care about whoever wins the prize as long as it is not ceeci.

I just like the fact that Yorubas are not bigots.
Yorubas don't play senseless tribalism games.
If Yorubas do so, Miracle won't even win the prize because igbos will have divided votes between for other housemates.
Igbos should stop being bitter, envious and jealous of Yorubas. Person wey pass you don pass you tongue
You have spoken well,amongst the finalists,there's only one yoruba...

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 17, 2018
letusbepieces:

Tell the ode, that wen it comes to marriage, the igbo man is more concerned with character than looks.

Character wins over looks.

Watever she lacks in looks, will be compensated with the Igbo man gorgeous(looks) genetics.
True, But The Sad Goat Wont Understand
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 17, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
Shut up osu
Zombie
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 17, 2018
Olembey:

Why are you so bitter Bros? Work towards changing that, so you can make it in life. You can say whatever, it doesn't mean anything to me. I am more concerned about you changing your orientation, so life can be easier for you. You may start by taking another look at your moniker.
God bless you
#No hard feelings.
You can go to hell for all I care!
You osu people are so bitter and hateful. Ceeci is the typical example of the attitude you people possess. In terms of relationship and tolerance, ceeci is the worst of all the housemates but still, you people have continued to vote for her on the basis of senseless tribalism. I know of plenty yorubas supporting Miracle, Alex and even Ceeci. My colleague at work (Yoruba) has spent nothing less than 10k on recharge card to vote for Miracle but I don't even know of Igbo person supporting Tobi. That's how you people started hating on him when he was with ceeci just because he's Yoruba.
If only Yorubas play senseless tribalism, Miracle won't even win the prize because igbos will have divided votes amongst the four igbo housemates.
You people should learn to be tolerant first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by veeveejay(f): 10:41am On Apr 17, 2018
Am so happy for her, she is a strong and self driven gal. She motivate me to be strong no matter the situation. Go girl
Vote Cee-C to 32052.
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by Olembey: 12:16pm On Apr 17, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

You can go to hell for all I care!
You osu people are so bitter and hateful. Ceeci is the typical example of the attitude you people possess. In terms of relationship and tolerance, ceeci is the worst of all the housemates but still, you people have continued to vote for her on the basis of senseless tribalism. I know of plenty yorubas supporting Miracle, Alex and even Ceeci. My colleague at work (Yoruba) has spent nothing less than 10k on recharge card to vote for Miracle but I don't even know of Igbo person supporting Tobi. That's how you people started hating on him when he was with ceeci just because he's Yoruba.
If only Yorubas play senseless tribalism, Miracle won't even win the prize because igbos will have divided votes amongst the four igbo housemates.
You people should learn to be tolerant first.

Okay. Thank you
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 17, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
Shut up osu
Zombie
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by ozoekwe(m): 3:01am On Apr 18, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
Whether any force likes it or not, TOBI IS DEFINITELY TAKING THE SECOND PLACE.

All those fools supporting that short ugly, rude and arrogant OSU bìtch are just doing so for senseless-selfie reasons which includes;
Being a feminist
For the stupìd drama
And some, they just voting because ceeci is their own (igbo).
Nigerian ladies are generally not rude, arrogant and intolerant and I hope people won't encourage bad attitude by voting for ceeci.

I don't care about whoever wins the prize as long as it is not ceeci.

I just like the fact that Yorubas are not bigots.
Yorubas don't play senseless tribalism games.
If Yorubas do so, Miracle won't even win the prize because igbos will have divided votes amongst the other housemates.
Igbos should stop being bitter, envious and jealous of Yorubas. Person wey pass you don pass you tongue

You are a foolish fool
must u bring tribalism everywhere. Ur moniker alone shows how terrible and miserable u are. Ewu gambia
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by ElPhoche(m): 6:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
e pain am tongue tongue tongue
You wish... Your moniker aptly explains you grin grin
Re: #bbnaija: Cee-c Becomes The New Head Of House For The Final Week by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 24, 2018
ozoekwe:

You are a foolish fool
must u bring tribalism everywhere. Ur moniker alone shows how terrible and miserable u are. Ewu gambia
Woe betide you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Frodd Wears Esther's Slippers For Eviction Show / Bbnaija: Mercy Throwing Shades At Tacha (video) / Actress, Ejiro Okurame Regrets Acting Unclad In Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.