Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,811 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. (18911 Views)

Everyone Post Your Gsd Let’s Appreciate Their Beauty / What Can I Feed My Gsd To Make It Bigger? / Thread For Your Gsd Puppies Sired By Drake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by Hound123: 7:10pm On Apr 24, 2018
NA WA 0!!! Whats the argument about (pure or not pure) who is giving award for pure or mixed bloodline for me i dont see the need for this type of topic o.NIGERIANS UNA DO!!
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by Namdeenero(m): 5:13am On Apr 25, 2018
omejeb:
ok am sorri sir,buh can u show us Ur puppy
I do not have puppies at the moment, only adults smiley
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by omejeb: 12:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
Namdeenero:
I do not have puppies at the moment, only adults smiley
alright buh I still hope to see UR adults
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by Namdeenero(m): 12:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
omejeb:
alright buh I still hope to see UR adults
Check my profile you'll see some of them
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by 4lashy(m): 2:08am On Apr 28, 2018
Here is Dolly,my 5 months old GSD.

2 Likes

Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by ZugoZugo: 9:30pm On Apr 28, 2018
Guys what do you think about this. She is a female at almost 7 weeks.

1 Like

Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by omejeb: 12:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
4lashy:
Here is Dolly,my 5 months old GSD.
vry nice and unique dog Bro,is it male or female?
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by Namdeenero(m): 7:03pm On Apr 29, 2018
ZugoZugo:
Solid at 7 weeks
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by ZugoZugo: 9:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
Namdeenero:
Solid at 7 weeks
Thanks Namdeenero
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by 4lashy(m): 9:10am On Apr 30, 2018
She is a female
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by sheyihandsy(m): 4:55pm On May 01, 2018
Check

4 Likes

Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by omejeb: 7:58pm On May 04, 2018
sheyihandsy:
Check
very nice GSD you have got there Bro!!!
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by omejeb: 8:08pm On May 04, 2018
ZugoZugo:
your pupy is very nice but looked so hairy and smart..so do you have PICS of the parents
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by johnnyn1(m): 10:21pm On May 04, 2018
This is Eragon.
She's 2month.
Pls help rate her

Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by phunkypalace(m): 12:47pm On May 05, 2018
vincentjk:

Lol mine is a sable colour working gsd

We all know that German shepherds come in different colours/coat just according to how they were bred

Misinformation, take down that picture please. The colour white is not accepted in GSD. I have attached the breed standard of a GSD according to FCI.

Please check the accepted colours

Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by phunkypalace(m): 12:53pm On May 05, 2018
These are some of my GSD

4 Likes

Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by phunkypalace(m): 12:56pm On May 05, 2018
Another

1 Like

Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by phunkypalace(m): 12:58pm On May 05, 2018
This

4 Likes

Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by phunkypalace(m): 1:03pm On May 05, 2018
omejeb:
I have a very nice and smart GSD and she is a pure breed tested and confirmed by a well registerd and proven Vet.doc,please my fellow Dog lovers let's see who gets a GSD better than my own..

It is not the job of a vet doctor to ascertain if a dog is pure or not. They are only meant to treat dogs. They didn't study genetics. Only a DNA test will prove if your dog is pure or not not a vet doctor. BTW, i haven't even seen the dog here, i uploaded the last three pictures, let me see your GSD if it matches any of them

1 Like

Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by vincentjk(m): 4:44pm On May 05, 2018
phunkypalace:

It is not the job of a vet doctor to ascertain if a dog is pure or not. They are only meant to treat dogs. They didn't study genetics. Only a DNA test will prove if your dog is pure or not not a vet doctor. BTW, i haven't even seen the dog here, i uploaded the last three pictures, let me see your GSD if it matches any of them

If you're talking about quality then take a look at eve of household kennel, this is an 11 months old female ddr gsd and it looks better than all these ones you posted

The other one is also a female so now you judge grin

2 Likes

Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by phunkypalace(m): 6:28pm On May 05, 2018
vincentjk:

If you're talking about quality then take a look at eve of household kennel, this is an 11 months old female ddr gsd and it looks better than all these ones you posted

The other one is also a female so now you judge grin

I will try best possible to explain what you don't understand. Firstly we have different types of GSD...they are:

American show lines
Canadian show lines
West German show lines
West German working lines
DDR / East German working lines
Czech working lines

Eve is a DDR GSD. Two of my male GSD that I posted are West German Show lines.
One was from Grandiose German Shepherd, and the other from from Ajahmi Kennels in Kaduna.
Let me stop there, DDR is a working line GSD, most time used for rescue operations, police work etc. West German Show lines are just for shows. So you comparing a DDR to a West German show line doesn't show how wrong you are but also how ignorant you are. Even Household himself will never compare. And I want you to answer a simple question, I have my male from Grandiose German Shepherd, and he's just 7 months and Eve is 11months. Between Household and Grandiose, who has better stocks in terms of GSD. I will upload another picture of the GSD you saying is no match for EVE.

My dog was just four months in the first two picture. He's 7 months now.
Lastly, I'm very sure you don't own EVE, so I'm still waiting for that GSD of yours.

2 Likes

Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by vincentjk(m): 9:33pm On May 05, 2018
phunkypalace:

I will try best possible to explain what you don't understand. Firstly we have different types of GSD...they are:

American show lines
Canadian show lines
West German show lines
Czech working lines

One was from Grandiose German Shepherd, and the other from from Ajahmi Kennels in Kaduna.
Let me stop there, DDR is a working line GSD, most time used for rescue operations, police work etc. West German Show lines are just for shows. So you comparing a DDR to a West German show line doesn't show how wrong you are but also how ignorant you are. Even Household himself will never compare. And I want you to answer a simple question, I have my male from Grandiose German Shepherd, and he's just 7 months and Eve is 11months. Between Household and Grandiose, who has better stocks in terms of GSD. I will upload another picture of the GSD you saying is no match for EVE.

Lastly, I'm very sure you don't own EVE, so I'm still waiting for that GSD of yours.

All these things you just typed isn't helping the matter, I'm aware the dogs you posted above are showline well bred pedigree gsds, you won't teach me the types of German shepherds we've not top breeders in Nigeria

All am saying is that eve of household ( female working ddr) is better than your male German shepherds even if they're showline dogs

Upload the pix of your males let the rating begin

1 Like

Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by phunkypalace(m): 9:48pm On May 05, 2018
vincentjk:

All these things you just typed isn't helping the matter, I'm aware the dogs you posted above are showline well bred pedigree gsds, you won't teach me the types of German shepherds we've not top breeders in Nigeria

All am saying is that eve of household ( female working ddr) is better than your male German shepherds even if they're showline dogs

I agree with you bro. But when my Dog is 11months old like EVE, we would see which us better.
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by phunkypalace(m): 9:48pm On May 05, 2018
vincentjk:

I agree with you bro. But when my Dog is 11months old like EVE, we would see which is better.
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by vincentjk(m): 9:49pm On May 05, 2018
phunkypalace:

American show lines
Canadian show lines
West German show lines
Czech working lines

Check my ongoing thread, if you spot anywhere i mentioned "QUALITY" then am at fault, my dogs aren't the best or anything and i clearly made it known on my thread, gustaf is not up-to Eve's quality neither is he up-to your dog's so mind you

Eve doesn't belong to me oo abeg just that i love her looks

I quoted you because you go about peoples thread quoting and correcting anyhow.. That's not how things are done
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by phunkypalace(m): 9:54pm On May 05, 2018
vincentjk:

Check my ongoing thread, if you spot anywhere i mentioned "QUALITY" then am at fault, my dogs aren't the best or anything and i clearly made it known on my thread, gustaf is not up-to Eve's quality neither is he up-to your dog's so mind you

Eve doesn't belong to me oo abeg just that i love her looks

I quoted you because you go about peoples thread quoting and correcting anyhow.. That's not how things are done

Bro, nothing would make me hide any of my GSD against any other except they are the same type. e.g DDR to DDR.

I have a good male from Grandiose German Shepherd, he's just 7 months, don't worry...I'll come back when he reaches his full potential.

I bet you don't know me. But don't worry. Let's make it slide.
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by vincentjk(m): 10:00pm On May 05, 2018
phunkypalace:

Bro, nothing would make me hide any of my GSD against any other except they are the same type. e.g DDR to DDR.

I have a good male from Grandiose German Shepherd, he's just 7 months, don't worry...I'll come back when he reaches his full potential.

I bet you don't know me. But don't worry. Let's make it slide.

This is eve at 6-7 months... You still don't know the dam of this girl nor the sire that fathered her

She also has powerful litter mates ( males ) but i won't upload them because it seems like we're going far

Ddr are not fat because they're working dogs but their bone, head, pigment and other qualities speak for them

Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by rumenase(m): 12:04am On May 06, 2018
phunkypalace:

Misinformation, take down that picture please. The colour white is not accepted in GSD. I have attached the breed standard of a GSD according to FCI.

where did yu see white GSD? and white coat does not make a GSD less. white is a masking color
Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by rumenase(m): 12:10am On May 06, 2018
vincentjk:

This is eve at 6-7 months... You still don't know the dam of this girl nor the sire that fathered her

She also has powerful litter mates ( males ) but i won't upload them because it seems like we're going far

Ddr are not fat because they're working dogs but their bone, head, pigment and other qualities speak for them

DDR can get fat if they eat too much and don't work.

1 Like

Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by vincentjk(m): 12:23am On May 06, 2018
rumenase:

DDR can get fat if they eat too much and don't work.

OK but I'm talking out of experience

1 Like

Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by escoak: 10:55am On May 10, 2018
Roxy at 6 months �

Re: Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. by Eveezy(m): 2:01pm On May 10, 2018
phunkypalace:

Bro u ve quality Gsds, and u also know u can't compare Gsds of different lines as they were bred for specific purposes. The guy u quoted doesn't have white Gsd, he has Sable, ND am very sure u re aware that Ddr are mostly Sable, y were u quick to attack, u re kinda contradicting urself by claiming u can't compare different lines ND at d same time u re comparing his with urs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Animals That Will Kill A Full Grown Tiger / Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL / Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.