Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Caught In The Act (part 1) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Caught In The Act (part 1) (701 Views)

Caught In The Act / Naughty Popo In School (part 1) / Part 1 Sex Between Me & Son (18+ Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Caught In The Act (part 1) by peteradeyi: 12:15am On Apr 17, 2018
I have only a few friends who are annoying but Frank is the 'worstest' of them all!

I mean, who badges into a lady's room unannounced?

Isn't that so weird?

I mean, who does that??

He is the reason I have double locks on my door and I make sure to check that both are properly locked especially when I'm indoors.

He lives just two houses away and feels like a co-occupant of my apartment. Something I paid for with my hard-earned money.

I actually moved to this neighborhood because of him. I needed to move from my former apartment due to continuous security challenges and move here only because my childhood friend - Frank lives here and have assured me of my safety whatever time I chose to come home.

In recent times, he has been my major threat. Twice before I wised up, Frank opened the door on me while I was in my very comfortable outfit. I was saved and scarcely so by a wrapper hanging somewhere it was not supposed to be on both occasions. In fact, it is was as though God planted the wrapper somewhere around like the lamb He planted to be sacrificed in place of Isaac.

'D thing don tire me!' I have told him many times, schooled him more of the times but since he's a spoilt brat, I'm not too surprise he isn't learning. He's the kind of kid that got away with everything while growing up. But Frank is also a good boy. I know for certain his actions are not to harass me. Far from it. Frank is tall, fair and handsome. He studied in a British college shortly after our secondary school.

He has a charming and endearing personality. He's the kind that anyone will feel safe with. I'm not just the kind of girl that wants her privacy on display. But I'm not also the kind of girl who wants to be in a Three Breasted suit right in the comfort of her own room. I'd rather walk around in my birthday suit.

Okay, that's enough background.

I'm writing from a police outpost.

I'm here to give a statement on why a man was found in my room knocked out.

This is the story.

The sun was unusually hotter than normal yesterday. I felt the end has finally come! I was practically dripping of sweat on every part of my body. I felt so uncomfortable. If not for the cologne I was wearing, it would have been so bad. At the slightest opportunity, I dashed home to get relieved from the torment of the sun.

For the first time in a long time, I got to my apartment and did not bother to lock my door. It was both consciously and unconsciously. I just needed to be out of my clothes and under the shower. Within minutes, all my wishes at that moment was granted. It was like giving a one year old child an opportunity to play with water.

I had determined to remain under the cool shower until my body forgets all its encounter with the sun.

Just then, I heard my door open and close just the way Frank does it. Oh.. The frustration. The only cloth I had with me was a towel. Nothing else! I was infuriated.

#Fiction
#PeterAdeyi
©#April2018
Re: Caught In The Act (part 1) by Funnas(f): 9:56am On Apr 17, 2018
OK, jejely following

(1) (Reply)

Prettiness In Ugliness (A Short Story) / GIVING UP ISN'T MEANT FOR YOU / Wanting To Meet Her (1) - A Touch Of Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.