Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Caught In The Act - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Caught In The Act (1817 Views)

Act Of Faith / Caught In The Act (part 2) / Caught In The Act (part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught In The Act by akindele91(m): 11:30am On Feb 27, 2021
CAUGHT IN THE ACT
(MY PASTOR'S WIFE)

Episode One

By: Alfred Wysdom (Mr. Suspense)

Pastor Uzo is the founder of a church which has thousands of members across the country, which branches of the church in most states in the county. He had lived alone for many years, with his wife and kids living in a different state.

Such became a source of worry for the elders of the church who decided to pay him a courtesy call to know why he doesn't want to bring his family to come and live with him.

"We called for this meeting to tell you about what we the elders of the church resolved, it is not good for you to be here and your wife and kids stays elsewhere. We know your wife is busy, she is gainfully employed. But you need her around to run a successful ministry, we know you are grounded in the word of God. But fleeing from any temptation that might arise is bringing your wife and kids to come and stay here with you. You can work for her to be transferred, you are human; and the urge may be there once in a while. This is our resolve in the elders council meeting and we decided to tell you about it". Deacon Ibeh told pastor Uzo as the elders of the church paid him a courtesy call.

"Thank you my elders, this is indeed words coming from my fathers and the one that needs to be taken serious. I have actually been thinking about it and have discussed it with my wife on several occasions. We are working towards her transfer and as soon as it materializes, they will come over. The kids education are being put into consideration, we have them to be through with the session. So coming over will be to start in a new class, instead of repeating them". Pastor Uzo told them.

The elders expressed their excitement over his speech and encouraged him to make it work.

Pastor Uzo is a very handsome young man, who stands six feet on the ground. Well built as a man and has been into series of relationships with most female members of his congregation.

One afternoon, his wife called.

Pastor Uzo, answering. "Hello Nneoma"

"Daddy, good afternoon". She greeted.

"Afternoon, how are you and the kids?".

"We are not fine at all". She said in a sad tone.

"What is it?". Pastor Uzo asked.

"You shouldn't be asking this question, I don't know how long you want us to remain here? You asked me to resign from my job and I did, you promised to help me secure another job over there. Why is it taking you all eternity to allow us join you over there?". She said in an angry tone.

"I knew it, I knew you sent the elders of the church to me. Have I not been sending money to you and the kids? Are you lacking anything?". He was still speaking when she interrupted.

"Yes, I lack everything I need as a woman. It is not all about money, I need to be touched, I need to feel my husband. I need to be making love like other wives does with their husbands; I have been handling the urge whenever it comes and have been resisting a lot of temptations. Please, if you don't want to do anything about it, then I will take the bull by the horn". Once again, she sounded bitter.

"When I'm ready, you will come over. And I stand by it". He said and ended the call.

An angry Mrs Uzo spoke to herself.

"I can't continue like this, I have to travel with these kids to be with him. Why does he not want us to come over and stay with him? I seriously can't continue like this, I have to go and be with him biko. His kids won't allow me rest, not as if we are divorced or something".

Four days later, she travelled with the kids; three of them. And Pastor Uzo was surprised to see them.

"I am back to be with my husband". She told a surprised Pastor Uzo, who stood speechless and confused.

He ignored her all night, even when she told him she needed to make love. He turned his back on her and left the bedroom for the sitting room, she wondered what the problem could be.

The next day was church, they all drove together to church as the elders and members expressed their delight to see her. Pastor Uzo gave her a resounding welcome before the congregation and spoke very highly of her.

Dike, a good looking young man is the music director and he took the praise and worship session of the service. It was a great performance from him and Mrs Uzo was thrilled by everything he did.

After service, elders and members came extending their greetings to her. Welcoming her back to the church, Dike also was among. She had written her number on a piece of paper and squeezed it into Dike's hand when he came to greet her. And the note read thus: "Nice performance from a cute guy, I am impressed. Here is my contact, give me a call. I have something for you". Dike, after going through the note; gave her an eye contact of acceptance.

Episode Two Next..readers discretion,contains strong words, only 18 and above
Should I continue?
Re: Caught In The Act by devilmaycry: 12:04pm On Feb 27, 2021
ride on brotherly
Re: Caught In The Act by akindele91(m): 12:24pm On Feb 27, 2021
CAUGHT IN THE ACT
(MY PASTOR'S WIFE)

Episode Two

PREVIOUSLY ON "CAUGHT IN THE ACT"
Dike, a good looking young man is the music director and he took the praise and worship session of the service. It was a great performance from him and Mrs Uzo was thrilled by everything he did.

After service, elders and members came extending their greetings to her. Welcoming her back to the church, Dike also was among. She had written her number on a piece of paper and squeezed it into Dike's hand when he came to greet her. And the note read thus: "Nice performance from a cute guy, I am impressed. Here is my contact, give me a call. I have something for you". Dike, after going through the note; gave her an eye contact of acceptance.
* CONTINUATION *

"Please, call that young man". Mrs Uzo told an usher, pointing at Dike.

"Oh, brother Dike". The usher responded.

"Yes, brother Dike". She affirmed.

"Okay mummy". The usher replied as she went to get Dike.

He quickly ran to Mrs Uzo to know why she called.

"You sent for me mummy". He said in humility.

"Yes dear, I did". She responded as she beckoned on him to follow her outside, Dike followed her and they stood by a car outside the church compound. Pastor Uzo was counseling and praying for some members

"Hope, you've gone through the note I gave you?". She asked as they got outside.

"Yes, I have mummy". Dike responded.

"That's good, please call me so we can talk. Just flash me and I'll call". She told him.

"Okay ma, what time should I call". He asked.

"Just send me an sms this evening and tell me it's you, then I'll know when to call".

"Okay mummy, I will". He said as he walked away and Mrs Uzo admired his steps and masculine nature.

The choir mistress is Dike's girlfriend, she watched them from a distance discussing. She thought it was mother and son discussion, so she gave herself little or no worries.

- Evening -

Mrs Uzo was home alone with the kids, pastor Uzo had gone for pastors meeting when Dike's text message entered.

"Good evening mummy, it's me Dike the music director. This is my number".

She dialed him immediately and he answered.

"Good evening mummy". Dike greeted.

"Good evening dear". She responded. "Hope you've had some rest?. She asked.

"Yes I have mummy". He answered.

"That's good to know, I want to ask you some questions".

"Okay mummy, go ahead".

"What do you do for a living? How busy are your schedules? I would love us to sit down and discuss during the week".

"Okay mummy, I am a Computer Engineer working with a private firm. Aside church engagements, that is the days we have activities. Any other day, I'm always free after work". He answered.

"What time do you close from work?". She asked.

"5pm". he answered.

"Okay dear, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. We have activities in the church, that means if we must see, then it will be Mondays or Fridays?".

"Exactly ma".

"Do you work Saturdays?".

"No mummy".

"Alright dear, I will arrange for us to see during the week".

"There's no problem ma".

"Do you stay alone?". She asked.

"Yes I do, for now. Since I'm not married yet". He responded laughing.

"Funny you". She said, also laughing. "Can we see in your house?".

"If that will be okay by you, I'm cool with it".

"Alright then, I'll inform you when I will come around".

"Okay mummy". He said.

"Enjoy the rest of your evening".

"You too ma, thanks for calling. I really appreciate, God bless you".

"Bless you too cute Dike". She said and ended the call.

Her last word "cute Dike" got him thinking.

- Night -

Pastor Uzo got home few minutes past 10pm, he had gone to see one of his concubines. After his dinner was served and he ate, he went to the bathroom to freshen up and went to bed.

Once again, Mrs Uzo made the move for sex and he turned her down claiming to be tired after series of meetings.

"You know I'm a woman, I've not had sex in a very long time and always have the urge. Why are you doing this? Don't you have a heart any more? How long I'm I going to be like this? Heaven knows I've tried". She summed.

"I really need to sleep now, maybe some other time". He responded and turned his back on her.

"It's ok, there's no problem". She responded, turning her back also, facing the other side of the room.

After that night, she never troubled him again.

- Saturday -

It is Saturday morning, Mrs Uzo was to go to the market to buy some food stuffs for the house, Pastor Uzo stayed with the kids while she was away.

On her way out, she put a call across to Dike who confirmed to her he was home. And she went to his house before going to the market. It was easy to locate Dike's street with the address he gave to her.

Dike stays in a one bedroom apartment, in a compound of four flats. Mrs Dike called to inform him she was outside and he went to get her.

"Welcome to my little abode'. Dike said as they entered the house. "Please sit down". He pointed to a single chair of a set of three upholstery.

"Thank you, nice place you've got here". She said as she sat down.

"What can I offer you mummy?". Dike asked.

"Don't worry yourself Dike, it is too early for that. I'm actually on my way to the market and decided to seize the opportunity to see you briefly". She told him.

"Welcome ma". He said placing his two hands inbetween his laps, he wore a boxer which revealed the hairs on his legs and Mrs Uzo never stopped looking at his smooth and fresh legs as she spoke to him.

"Thank you Dike". She answered romantically.

"What I want to tell you may sound crazy or weird, but I will let the cat out of the bag. It is either you do it out of pity or out of your free will". She said in a low voice.

Dike expressing a little worry "Mummy, hope all is well?".

"All is well, but not truly well". She answered.

"I wish I could be of help, what is it mummy?".

It took her about thirty minutes to narrate her odeals with her husband to Dike, how she was abandoned with her kids in another state and how she's been starved of sex. Dike felt her pains and tried to console her, but she made advances at him, telling him how much she loves him and how badly she needed sex.

But Dike turned her down after several attempts, and she left for the market feeling bad.

- Two Weeks Later -

Pastor Uzo had travelled and would stay two weeks, Mrs Uzo's younger sister visited to spend her long vacation with them. The sister's visit was a good one to her, it gave her time for other things.

On a Monday morning, she called Dike and he informed her he was off duty and she asked if she could come around. Dike obliged and she went to see him.

She got there, had her breakfast which Dike had prepared and she was impressed by his cooking skills, it was a well prepared coconut rice. After the meal, she continued her advances at him.

"Each time I see you singing, I get melted in my heart and body. Only you triggers the woman in me, I know you might be surprised hearing me say all this. But I am a human being, I have blood running through my veins. My husband hardly have time for me, he is busy with most ladies in the church, which I'm aware of. Please Dike, make me feel like a woman". Mrs Uzo said as she moved towards him, with her hands all over his body.

Dike, moving away and trying to take her hands off his body as she had almost succeded in charging him up. She came prepared, dressed very sexily wearing a gown that revealed all she's got as a woman.

"No ma'am, I can't do this. You are my pastor's wife and he has great respect for me". Dike pleaded.

"Shhhhhhhhh!" She covered his mouth, and moved more closer to him pushing her breasts to his mouth. "Common Dike, I beg you, make me feel like a woman".

Dike pushed her away and ran into his bathroom, then she followed him taking off her clothes.

Episode Three Next
Re: Caught In The Act by akindele91(m): 3:24pm On Feb 28, 2021
CAUGHT IN THE ACT
(MY PASTOR'S WIFE)

Episode Three

Dike, moving away and trying to take her hands off his body as she had almost succeded in charging him up. She came prepared, dressed very sexily wearing a gown that revealed all she's got as a woman.

"No ma'am, I can't do this. You are my pastor's wife and he has great respect for me". Dike pleaded.

"Shhhhhhhhh!" She covered his mouth, and moved more closer to him pushing her breasts to his mouth. "Common Dike, I beg you, make me feel like a woman".

Dike pushed her away and ran into his bathroom, then she followed him taking off her clothes.
* CONTINUATION *

Dike ran into the bathroom, but before he could push the door to lock, she was at the door wearing just her bra and pant. Mrs Uzo is beautifully made, with good curves. Her breasts are huge with large nipples, and her hips big, pushing out her buttocks. She's fair in complexion, with a skin that glows like that of a newborn baby.

Dike stood at the door of his bathroom and saw all the bodily endowment of Mrs Uzo, he couldn't stop looking at her as she stood staring at him also, with her hands moving round her breasts. She wore a white and transparent set inner wears that revealed her nipples and the shape of her clit.

Dike was already charged up, his dick pushing hard through his boxer and trying to force itself out. Mrs Uzo's eyes were firmly gazed at his well erected dick which appears to be big in size. The both were already aroused, Mrs Uzo's pant soaked with the wetness from her pussy. She moved towards Dike, who as well moved closer and held her on the heard and planted a deep kiss on her lips.

She moaned softly in pleasure, a sign that she's been starved of it a very long time. She held unto his dick firmly as the kiss lasted several minutes. The more he kissed and fondles her boobs, the more she moans softly and deeply, closing her eyes in real ectacy. Dike's hand moved down, deep into her well soaked pussy. She held tight onto his hand and helped him pushed it further inside, still locked in deep kiss. Her thighs were messily soaked, as though it had rained on her. She was feeling every excitement from the act. She took off her bra and her huge boobs dropped heavily and her nipples firmly stood, pointing hard at Dike who couldn't help but squeezed them softly. Tears of joy dropped off the eyes of Mrs Uzo as she moaned aloud as Dike squeezed her nipples. He carried her into his room and laid her on the bed, she took her pant off as Dike dropped her gently on the bed as she spread her legs apart.

It was a well shaved pussy, and a large clitoris beggining for Dike's touch. Mrs Uzo laid like a log of wood, with her eyes still closed and tears still dropping from her eyes. Gently and softly, Dike rubbed the tip of her clit as she moved her waist up and down in great excitement moaning out aloud and spreading her legs wide open the more.

The pleasure and excitement were written all over her face, she was lost at the time. Nothing else meant anything to her except the touches that came from Dike. It was about an hour of extreme pre-intimacy, Mrs Uzo had cum about two to three times, but needed more of Dike. She needed to feel his cork in her.

"Please Dike" she called softly. "Make love to me".

Dike ignored her plea and continued fingering and sucking her nipples which gave her great sensation. But she needed something more than that.

"Make love to me". She cried out again in a more romantic voice.

Yet again, Dike ignored, but instead moved his head down to her clitoris and used his lips to grab her cunt. It was a different feelings all together for Mrs Uzo as she cried so loudly, using her legs to hold tight onto Dike. He stretched his hand towards her mouth and covered it, the scream was much, it was Saturday and neighbors were home.

Dike continued, this time his tongue was moving round her clitoris as his hand moved around her nipples simultaneously. Mrs Uzo tried to control the excitement, using her hands to cover her mouth as she moaned excitedly.

It was at the point when Dike was about to insert his dick that a knock came at his door. Dike hurried to the sitting room, peep through the key hole, it was his fiancee. He quickly picked up the clothes Mrs Uzo left in the sitting room, hurried back to the room and hid her behind the door.

The knock persisted, when Dike came out to the sitting room the second time, he saw Mrs Uzo's slippers as he was about to open the door, then he pushed it behind the door and then opened the door for his fiancee.

"What took you so long to open the door?". She asked as she hurried towards the direction of the room.

"Just woke up, it was the knock at the door that woke me up. Was so tired". Dike responded as he hurried after her.

Mrs Uzo was well hidden behind the door as she made no move. But Dike's fiancee diverted to the toilet instead of the room.

"I was on my way to the market, I felt very pressed and decided to use your rest room". She said as she sat to excrete, she had a running stomach.

Dike quickly went to the room "Just be calm okay, she will soon go". He said to Mrs Uzo in a very low tone.

In about twenty minutes later, she came out from the toilet and went into the room to rest a little.

Episode Four Next
Re: Caught In The Act by akindele91(m): 8:14pm On Mar 01, 2021
CAUGHT IN THE ACT
(MY PASTOR'S WIFE)

Episode Four

Mrs Uzo was well hidden behind the door as she made no move. But Dike's fiancee diverted to the toilet instead of the room.

"I was on my way to the market, I felt very pressed and decided to use your rest room". She said as she sat to excrete, she had a running stomach.

Dike quickly went to the room "Just be calm okay, she will soon go". He said to Mrs Uzo is a very low tone.

In about twenty minutes later, she came out from the toilet and went into the room to rest a little.
* CONTINUATION *

"Okay, are you having running stomach?". Dike asked.

"Not really, just feeling very uncomfortable inside of me. Thank God it started when I was close to your house. But I'm fine now, let me just have a little rest before going to the market". She answered.

"Okay dear". Dike responded looking tensed and nervous.

"You don't look okay, you look jittery and tensed. What is it?". Maryann, Dike's girlfriend inquired.

"Don't even know what is wrong with me, feeling very dizzy and nauseous". He answered.

"Have you taken any medication?". She asked.

"Yeah, I have. I will be fine baby". Dike replied.

Mrs Uzo kept calm hidden behind the door, Dike's bed is in a position a little far from the door. Making it difficult for anyone to notice whoever hides behind the door, except on a more closer look. After twenty minutes of rest, she got up to leave for the market.

"Let me hurry to the market, my mum will be expecting me. Please, be early for Choir Practice this evening". She said as she got up to leave.

"Trust me on that, I sure will be early. Let me just have enough rest".

"Yeah, you need some good rest. Tomorrow, after service, I will come for a good marathon that will keep you strong. Would have given it to you now, but we both are not that strong". Maryann said smiling.

"Yeah, I think that is what I need to be okay. Can't wait to have it tomorrow, it's been a while we had it. You've really starved me, thought you said we won't do it again until after our wedding". Dike replied teasing her.

"Baby, I can't keep it anymore, my thing is itching me seriously. It needs your dick". She said grabbing Dike's dick from his boxer.

"Ouch!". Dike exclaimed. "Baby, can't wait for tomorrow". He said walking out of the room as she followed after him.

Dike saw her to the road and made sure she took a bike and was far gone before he came back for Mrs Uzo.

Mrs Uzo had come out of her hiding, seated on the bed with a wrapper tied round her chest, then Dike walked in.

"That was close". She said.

"So close, she doesn't come around without giving me a call. That was so close". Dike added.

"Hmmmm, this can't continue here, we need to get somewhere else we will be meeting". Mrs Uzo said.

"That will be a guest house then, and I know you won't be comfortable going to a guest house. I am well known around town". Dike replied.

"I can't even go to a guest house with you, I will make some money available. You will rent a self-contain apartment a little far from here, whenever we want to meet, we use it. Coming here often won't be good for my image, you have neighbors around".

"That is a brilliant idea, when you are ready, I will get the place for us". Dike answered.

Mrs Dike lossensed the wrapper and her huge boobs dropped heavily and the sight of it made Dike screamed.

"Holala, this is so tempting". Dike said moving closer.

"Please, continue from where you stopped". Mrs Uzo said laying down and spreading wide her legs.

The moved more closer, grabbed her boobs and squeezed milk out of them, he sucked them like his whole life depended on them as Mrs Uzo moaned softly in excitement. Dike after a period of sucking the boobs and fingering her pussy making it wet again like before, moved his mouth down and used his tongue on her clitoris. Mrs Uzo was shaking while the act lasted, Dike sucked and fingered her so tenderly that she was singing praises of his name.

"Oh Dike, you are the second man to have seen my unclothedness in life. My husband disvirgined me and remains the only one to have had access to my unclothedness. But what you are doing to me now he has never done, I've never experienced sex this sweet all my life, I see myself in another planet. This is so sweet Dike". She said softly as Dike played around her pussy with his tongue and finger, her wetness dripped so much that it made Dike want to suck her the more.

"Please Bleep me Dike". She pleaded.

Then Dike got up and inserted his dick into her pussy as she moaned aloud and grabbed him so tight.

"Ouch! Dike". She called crying. "Please Bleep me gently, I love it slow and steady".

Dike heeded to her please and rode on her gently, slow and steady as Mrs Uzo held him so tight with legs and hands, locking him up in her and cries in ectacy. Enjoying every bid of what Dike did to her.

While Dike was on her, she released like thrice and each time she cums, there was this heavy vibration from her and her whole body shook like an earthquake. After she had cum, she will beg for more. Finally, Dike released along with her on her fought cumming. Then she relaxed and slept off, Dike laid close to her, playing with her hairs and nipples. Mrs Uzo is very hairy, has a very long hair on her hard and some soft good looking hairs on her body.

She had a good sleep if about one hour and before she woke, Dike had prepared noodles with fried eggs for her. She got up, ate and that moment, her love for Dike doubled.

"I don't care what happens to my marriage anymore, I have tried to make it work. But my husband isn't helping matters, if I continue to get this satisfaction from you, then I'm a complete woman". Mrs Uzo said after eating.

"Your marriage is still important, if not for anything, but for your kids". Dike advised.

"My kids are my priority, and I can't trade them for anything. But to me, whatever my husband wants to do with his life is up-to him, I don't care anymore. I will make the money available for you to rent the place for us". Mrs Uzo said.

"Okay dear". Dike answered.

Mrs Uzo pulled him to herself again and they went yet another two rounds before she left for her home.

- The Next Day -

Dike's girlfriend Maryann visited after service as promised and they had a good time together. After they were done making love, she went into the bathroom to freshen up. Dike was with her phone downloading some gospel music, then Pastor Uzo's message dropped.

"Maryann, you promised to see me this evening, hope you are still coming around? Please, don't keep me waiting, only you know how to make me beg for more. Can't wait for those blowjobs you give, I'll be waiting baby. Been calling and you not taking your calls".

Before she came out from the bathroom, Dike had finished downloading the music and kept her phone. He pretended everything was okay, she spent some little more time and left in the evening.

Episode Five Next
Re: Caught In The Act by akindele91(m): 4:27pm On Mar 02, 2021
CAUGHT IN THE ACT
(MY PASTOR'S WIFE)

Episode Five

"Maryann, you promised to see me this evening, hope you are still coming around? Please, don't keep me waiting, only you know how to make me beg for me. Can't wait for those blowjobs you give, I'll be waiting baby. Been calling and you not taking your calls".

Before she came out from the bathroom, Dike had finished downloading the music and kept her phone. He pretended everything was okay, she spent some little more time and left in the evening.
* CONTINUATION *

- The Next Day -

Mrs Uzo called Dike to remind him about getting the apartment where they would be meeting.

"I remember baby, I have contracted an agent, he will give me feed back by evening. I will let you know". Dike told her on phone.

"That's a lovely step baby boy, hope you've had something to eat this morning?". She asked.

"Yes I have, how are you doing?". Dike asked.

"I'm fine Dike, all thanks to you. Now I'm beginning to feel like a woman once again. You don't know what you've done to me, I will love you for the rest of my life". She said sounding so excited.

"I'm glad to hear that, your happiness is all I want, I've come to love you. I thought I was in love, but now I understand better what being in love is".

"You thought you were in love? I don't understand baby". Mrs Uzo said softly.

"It is not something we will talk on phone, if you are chanced this evening, let's meet at the Eve's Garden". Dike said.

"Where is the garden located?". She asked.

"I will text the address to you as soon as I end the call". Responded Dike.

"Okay love, I'm still free to go out for now, he's not yet back from his journey and my younger sister takes care of the kids. Text me the address".

"Okay sweet". Dike ended the call and sent her an SMS.

- One Hour Thirty Minutes Later -

They were seated in the garden on a mat spread on the grass in the garden.

"How was your day?". Asked Mrs Uzo.

"It was fine, a little hectic though". Replied Dike.

"Don't worry baby, I'll give you a good massage before going home. Hope they have a lodge here?". She asked.

"No they don't, but there's a guest house across. How late can you stay outside?". Dike asked.

"I should be home before 10pm, since he's not around. I told my sister I won't be home early". She responded.

"Good, so thoughtful of you".

"Why did you make that statement on phone? "You thought you were in love" . She asked.

"Have I told you I have a fiancee?". He asked.

"You've not mentioned it to me, but I know about it and do not want to ask you. Is there any problem?". She asked, looking a bit nervous with her heart pumping fast.

"Calm down, just relax baby. There's no problem, just that I found out that she's been cheating on me". He said playing with her finger nails.

"How did you find out she's been cheating on you?". She asked feeling relieved.

Dike explained to her how he found out she's been cheating on him, but didn't tell her who she's been seeing even after she persuaded him to confide in her and tell her. He told her rather it was someone else who isn't a member of the church". He narrated.

"How did you find out about that?".

"I was with her phone downloading music when the man's sms dropped, they've been dating and she's been sleeping with him". He answered.

"Did copy out the number?". She asked again.

"No I didn't, it isn't necessary. But I pushed the sms to my phone for evidence".

"Good one, I now understand what you meant by now you understand that you are in love. Are you truly in love with me?". Mrs Uzo asked holding his hands tight.

"My heart beats for you, I feel good thinking about you, I have fulfilment been around you. I know I'm in love with you". He answered as he pulled his hands off hers and rubbed the tip of her nipples.

"Ahhhh, this got me Dike. The touch is so sweet, where is the guest house?'. She asked feeling his erected dick.

"Just across the street". Dike responded reacting to her touch on his dick.

"Let's get a room, I need to be bleeped". She said with her eyes revealing how badly she needed it.

Dike stood up, pulled her up and they made for the guest house.

- Guest House -

Dike paid for the booking before Mrs Uzo could bring out money for it, and they were given the keys to the room.

Mrs Uzo took off the gown she wore and it was an easy view. She wore no pant, just her bra which she took off immediately and Dike also undressed himself as they went into the act immediately. Both expressing how much they needed it, she moaned at the top of her voice, she had no restrictions doing so. She expressed herself and displayed good sexual skills than the first time they made love. She was on top of Dike riding the way she liked it and once in a while, Dike would go top. Different styles were displayed during the act that lasted a little over two hours before they both reached climax. They had a little rest, went another round before leaving the guest house.

- One Week Later -

Pastor Uzo returned from his journey after one week, it was on a Saturday and the next day, he presided over the Sunday service. Mrs Uzo wasn't in church, she had complained of stomach upset and Dike left the service after the praise and worship session.

- Sermon -

Pastor Uzo mounted the puplit after the session of praise and worship and delivered his message to the congregation.

"I bring you greetings from the Lord almighty, I have been away praying for each and everyone of you. Great things will happen to you all before the end of this year. If you believe it, jump to your feet, rush out to the alter and drop a fat offering to the Lord".

More than half of the congregation stood up and ran towards the alter, shouting and jumping in excitement as they dropped money in different denominations.

"Yes Lord". Continued pastor Uzo. "I can hear you loud and clear, speak my father. If twenty of you here can sow One Hundred Thousand Naira each, the Lord just spoke to me that contracts worth millions of dollars awaits you". He spoke and yet again, over twenty members ran out to the alter to sow the the seed of One Hundred Thousand Naira.

"Wait and see what the Lord will do before the end of the year for all of you who obeyed his servant. The Lord bless you all abundantly". The congregation echoed a loud amen.

"Our mummy, my lovely wife woke up this morning with a little stomach upset and couldn't make it to service this morning. And brother Dike just sent a note to me that he isn't feeling too strong and had to leave after the praise and worship session. The devil is at work and as a church we have to pray, shall we rise to our feet and pray against every spirit of sickness over our members". The congregation went into prayers of about one hour.

Meanwhile, Dike was home with Mrs Uzo having the best time of their lives. It was in Pastor Uzo's house this time and the act made Mrs Uzo squirt for the first time in her life. She's not had that sweet as she had it then.

Maryann left when the prayer was ongoing after she heard from the pastor Dike isn't feeling too well. She wondered why he didn't inform her before leaving, as the choir mistress, she handed over to her assistant and left. But to her surprise, she met Dike's door locked from the outside. She wondered where he must have gone to, she called and his lines were switched off.

Episode Six Next
Re: Caught In The Act by akindele91(m): 8:21pm On Mar 03, 2021
CAUGHT IN THE ACT
(MY PASTOR'S WIFE)

Episode Six

Meanwhile, Dike was home with Mrs Uzo having the best time of their lives. It was in Pastor Uzo's house this time and the act made Mrs Uzo squirt for the first time in her life. She's not had that sweet as she had it then.

Maryann left when the prayer was ongoing after she heard from the pastor Dike isn't feeling too well. She wondered why he didn't inform her before leaving, as the choir mistress, she handed over to her assistant and left. But to her surprise, she met Dike's door locked from the outside. She wondered where he must have gone to, she called and his lines were switched off.
* CONTINUATION *

It never occurred to Maryann where his whereabouts would be, so she stayed outside and waited for him to return.

- Church -

Prayers continued in the church for sick members and travellers for exactly one hour. After prayers, offerings and tithes were collected and Pastor Uzo blessed the congregation and the closing prayers were said.

After every service, Pastor Uzo stayed back to counsel and attend to members in need. But after service that very day, he headed home directly as he felt slight headache. He handed over to the assistant pastor and his driver drove him home in company of some elders of the church.

- Pastor Uzo's House -

It was a great time with Mrs Uzo and Dike, she had the best of time. Such that she hasn't experienced all her life, she felt really good. A feeling that made her squirt twice was out of this world.

"Dike, thank you for coming into my life, only if you honestly understand what you've made me feel, you won't understand what you meant to me. With every thing in me, I love you".

"Same feelings here baby, if anyone had told me I would have anything to do with a married woman, I would doubt it. Not to talk of my pastor's wife. But I don't care anymore, I have come to love you so much. You mean the world to me, I can't stay a second without thinking about you. I just wish we could get married".

"Wishing same too darling, I wish I never married Cletus Uzo. He has never been there from day one of this marriage, I married him because of his good looks and pressure from my parents. I don't think I ever felt anything for him, he is the only man I've known. I wish I could end this thing called marriage with him". She said rubbing playing with the hairs on his chest.

They were seated in the sitting room, there they had all the fun. Everywhere was scattered with pillows littered everywhere. They've been making love without any form of protection.

Pastor Uzo and his entourage got hooked on the road, a truck had fallen on the road they usually drive home through, thereby causing a heavy gridlock. It was blocked that movements were made very difficult, the drive had to look for an alternative route that took them home later than they ought to have.

By the time they got home, Dike was far gone, like thirty minutes before they arrived and Mrs Uzo had put everywhere in order cleaning and arranging the sitting room. When she discovered them driving into the compound, she laid on a couch, pretending to be sick. Pastor Uzo and the elders walked in, after minutes of pleasantries, she was prayed for by the elders of the church.

"The bible said that if anyone is sick, he should call on the elders of the church to pray for him. That we have come to do, to pray for our dear mummy in the Lord, the wife of our daddy, Pastor Cletus Uzo. May the healing power of God descend on you and may you receive your instant healing in the mighty name of Jesus". Everyone, including Pastor Uzo echoed amen.

After prayers, they were served soft drinks and food before they left.

Maryann was seated outside Dike's apartment when he arrived, he pretended to be sick on sighting her. She got up and walked to him.

"Baby you got me worried, you couldn't even inform me you are sick. I've been here for several hours thinking you were home. Where have you been?. She asked.

"I went to the clinic for treatment, I felt very feverish and had to leave after praise and worship. I was given some hours rest by the doctor after series of injections". He answered coldly.

"How are you feeling now?.

"Much better, I just need some rest". He said opening his door. "I thought you have my spare key, why are you outside?". He asked.

"It's home, I didn't go to church with it and I came straight from the church when I heard you aren't feeling well from Pastor Uzo. I had to rush down, thinking you were home". She answered as she followed him inside. "Have you eaten?". She asked.

"I took snacks before taking the injections, I'm fine".

"Lemme go prepare something for you quickly, I have a meeting with Pastor Uzo and his assistant later this evening".

"Don't worry, I don't even have the appetite for food. You can go for the meeting so you'll not be late". He replied.

The meeting is by 4pm, I still have about two hours more".

"Don't worry baby, I'm okay".

"If you insist, in that case, lemme just stay with you a little. Will be leaving by 3pm". She said.

"Okay, lemme have some rest".

He left her in the sitting room to the bedroom and slept off. He was actually exhausted after the marathon he had with Mrs Uzo.

She left when it was 3pm, while he was still asleep.

Pastor Uzo was already at their usual guest house, waiting for her. A guest at the outskirt of town and also close to where Dike got an apartment for himself and Mrs Uzo, just two buildings away.

Pastor Uzo enjoys the Mouth Gig given him by Maryann, he makes love to her as though she's a call girl. Both anal and other styles of sex, and Maryann seem to enjoy every bit of what he does to her. Even though she was always given good sum of money whenever they made love. And large part of the seed sowed in the church that day went to her.

Weeks and months passed, Mrs Uzo and Dike continued in their escapades and their love waxed stronger. Even though they escaped being caught by Pastor Uzo, Maryann and other members of the church on several occasions. They were spotted together at different locations, and it was assumed it was brethren relationship. Because Mrs Uzo was highly revered, no one thought about her in the negative. She was a role model to so many, likewise Pastor Uzo. Apart from the four sisters he was having affairs with in the church, including Maryann. Other members, including the elders saw him as a perfect gentleman whose lifestyle was worthy of emulation.

Episode Seven Next
Re: Caught In The Act by Odoogu(m): 11:11pm On Mar 05, 2021
cheesycheesy
the world is round indeed. nice one.
Re: Caught In The Act by Ann2012(f): 7:14am On Mar 06, 2021
This life no balance at all

More updates pls

(1) (Reply)

MY N̶̲̥̅̊Ε̲̣̣̣̥W IMAGINATION : Is This Making Sense? / Don't You Remember? (A Short Romance Suspense Story By Kayode Odusanya) / poems in the spirit of AFRICA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.