Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,129 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:05 AM

Sisters Use Sex Video With Reverend Father To Blackmail Nun (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sisters Use Sex Video With Reverend Father To Blackmail Nun (pic) (52656 Views)

Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Death: Police Tried To Blackmail Family - Ena Ofugara / Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested / Kennezoid: Man Who Tried To Blackmail Corper With Her Nudes, Apologises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sisters Use Sex Video With Reverend Father To Blackmail Nun (pic) by Nwaohafia1: 10:56am On Apr 17, 2018
ok
Re: Sisters Use Sex Video With Reverend Father To Blackmail Nun (pic) by nagoma(m): 10:58am On Apr 17, 2018
That’s Nigeria for you. If you tell people to be responsible in their jobs and to be honest they classify you as wicked. They search for your own weaknesses and blackmail you instead.

If a nun has sex with a Rev. Father it’s between them and God. But if a head teacher engages in exam malpractices or takes salary for the work she did not do , it is a crime against any civilized and progressive nation and must be punished. We need to understand thistle if we are ready to move the nation forward.
Re: Sisters Use Sex Video With Reverend Father To Blackmail Nun (pic) by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 17, 2018
But the so called sex allegations is UNFOUNDED.

Will a Nun with such secret have mind to call police when she knows her secretes will be exposed by evidence of d blackmailer?
Re: Sisters Use Sex Video With Reverend Father To Blackmail Nun (pic) by ruggedtimi(m): 11:11am On Apr 17, 2018
if the commissioner never collect from the nun too...
Re: Sisters Use Sex Video With Reverend Father To Blackmail Nun (pic) by kasim155: 11:18am On Apr 17, 2018
Pope must hear dis.
Re: Sisters Use Sex Video With Reverend Father To Blackmail Nun (pic) by Malawian(m): 11:18am On Apr 17, 2018
I attended this school when it was still named Madonna NPS. I still attend the church adjacent to it from time to time. Honestly, this kind of funny "politics" inside a Catholic School is unheard of, and quite troubling.
Re: Sisters Use Sex Video With Reverend Father To Blackmail Nun (pic) by AdaIhiala(f): 11:21am On Apr 17, 2018
eddyslim:
You too like sex jor
Even Buhari like am. That's what he does in the other room.Ask Aisha. lipsrsealed
Re: Sisters Use Sex Video With Reverend Father To Blackmail Nun (pic) by tete7000(m): 11:26am On Apr 17, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
Rubbish church

Allow fathers to get married they will never hear a word

Sebi those who married don't engage in extramarital sex. Adultery I am sure doesn't exist in your dictionary. Small minded and myopic people like you think sex is food that some people cannot faithfully decide to live without. If marriage is the cure, there never will be any word like adultery. Olodo! Shut up if you can't use your head and be logical.

2 Likes

Re: Sisters Use Sex Video With Reverend Father To Blackmail Nun (pic) by encrypt(m): 11:26am On Apr 17, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
See the kind of nonsense and stupid case that is not fit for Civilian JTF or neighbourhood night watchmen to handle that Edgal and the entire Lagos state Police are celebrating and parading these women publicly for. Worse crimes are being committed but they leave it to dabble into a case of old women gossiping about their greying pubic hairs and wrinkled pussies.

I am ashamed and disappointed in the Police, Lagos state command.
Just imagine the bladderdash..so you would much rather the police ignore the report of a death threat. If you must comment, seeing that you aren't 5 years old, do so intelligently.
Re: Sisters Use Sex Video With Reverend Father To Blackmail Nun (pic) by Lifeofpolice1(m): 11:27am On Apr 17, 2018
tete7000:

Sebi those who married don't engage in extramarital sex. Adultery I am sure doesn't exist in your dictionary. Small minded and myopic people like you think sex is food that some people cannot faithfully decide to live without. If marriage is the cure, there never will be any word like adultery. Olodo! Shut up if you can't use your head and be logical.
Enjoy your ban bro
Re: Sisters Use Sex Video With Reverend Father To Blackmail Nun (pic) by eddyslim(m): 11:29am On Apr 17, 2018
AdaIhiala:
Even Buhari like am. That's what he does in the other room.Ask Aisha. lipsrsealed
Hahahahaha, how can a dead man like sex
Re: Sisters Use Sex Video With Reverend Father To Blackmail Nun (pic) by tete7000(m): 11:31am On Apr 17, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
Enjoy your ban bro

See your life, when issue is beyond you, you resort to threat. By the way who cares and who told you my life revolves around nairaland? If they ban, it doesn't bother me a hoot.

2 Likes

Re: Sisters Use Sex Video With Reverend Father To Blackmail Nun (pic) by Lifeofpolice1(m): 11:32am On Apr 17, 2018
tete7000:

See your life, when issue is beyond you, you resort to threat. By the way who cares and who told you my life revolves around nairaland? If they ban, it doesn't bother me a hoot.
once again Enjoy your ban
But before you go

I serious need N500 Million for my transport business
Re: Sisters Use Sex Video With Reverend Father To Blackmail Nun (pic) by tete7000(m): 11:38am On Apr 17, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
once again Enjoy your ban
But before you go

I serious need N500 Million for my transport business

God will provide
Re: Sisters Use Sex Video With Reverend Father To Blackmail Nun (pic) by Lifeofpolice1(m): 11:50am On Apr 17, 2018
tete7000:

God will provide
I love your courage bro

Thanks so much bro

1 Like

Re: Sisters Use Sex Video With Reverend Father To Blackmail Nun (pic) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:57am On Apr 17, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
See the kind of nonsense and stupid case that is not fit for Civilian JTF or neighbourhood night watchmen to handle that Edgal and the entire Lagos state Police are celebrating and parading these women publicly for. Worse crimes are being committed but they leave it to dabble into a case of old women gossiping about their greying pubic hairs and wrinkled pussies.

Threat to life is not a small crime.
Re: Sisters Use Sex Video With Reverend Father To Blackmail Nun (pic) by zonax(m): 12:08pm On Apr 17, 2018
IdeyFindWife:
shocked which kind of graduated furkery be dis?

U know say u not fit hold body, u go dey form holy mother.
Konjilization come precipitate you well well your undersexxed head till you carry frustration victimize ur staff and started boning the good Reverend.
And the silly blackmailers nor try at all; almost wounding the frustrated nun with death threats on hearsay, who could also have told stories based on his hatred of her?

Devil borrow use den nor be small, they could easily have been truly frustrated or just mean.

Read the post na. There's no sextape
Re: Sisters Use Sex Video With Reverend Father To Blackmail Nun (pic) by ikorodureporta: 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2018
Saw it on AIT. Pope mst hear this...
Re: Sisters Use Sex Video With Reverend Father To Blackmail Nun (pic) by phase1: 1:39pm On Apr 17, 2018
Look at the kind of case the lagos police command are celebrating and parading two women for, while they protect a white man who actually KILLED his nigerian wife and an innocent little girl from public parading because he has a white skin.

CP Imohimi Edgal I don't think you are sensible but you have no one to tell you.

1 Like

Re: Sisters Use Sex Video With Reverend Father To Blackmail Nun (pic) by Coldfeets: 1:51pm On Apr 17, 2018
NairaMaster1:

Am sure you read the title only.

I am sure...

Not

Am sure...

At least, try and write like someone who went to school at all. lipsrsealed

TheUpsetGirl1:
rev. sisters and rev. fathers should be allowed to get married else it's gonna turn into something bad

Marriage is not the problem.

Let them just have sex after all they are still humans.
Re: Sisters Use Sex Video With Reverend Father To Blackmail Nun (pic) by iPROFITPACK(m): 2:06pm On Apr 17, 2018
Dis kind news sef undecided
Re: Sisters Use Sex Video With Reverend Father To Blackmail Nun (pic) by Fourwinds: 5:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:

1 Like

Re: Sisters Use Sex Video With Reverend Father To Blackmail Nun (pic) by franklingud(m): 5:19pm On Apr 17, 2018
These reverend sisters can be wicked for Africa.

Those girls f up badly.

Dem for give me the tape na.
Re: Sisters Use Sex Video With Reverend Father To Blackmail Nun (pic) by Fourwinds: 5:20pm On Apr 17, 2018
Coldfeets:

I am sure...

Not

Am sure...

At least, try and write like someone who went to school at all. lipsrsealed

Marriage is not the problem.

Let them just have sex after all they are still humans.
I thought women fit hold body well well....abi konji dey smack them too
Re: Sisters Use Sex Video With Reverend Father To Blackmail Nun (pic) by Coldfeets: 6:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
Fourwinds:
I thought women fit hold body well well....abi konji dey smack them too

Are women not human beings?

Pray that you do not come in contact with a woman in her heat period. wink

Because the heat might eventually consume you. grin
Re: Sisters Use Sex Video With Reverend Father To Blackmail Nun (pic) by Fourwinds: 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2018
Coldfeets:

Are women not human beings?
Pray that you do not come in contact with a woman in her heat period. wink
Because the heat might eventually consume you. grin
Cheesus....

Re: Sisters Use Sex Video With Reverend Father To Blackmail Nun (pic) by Trexnemesis(m): 6:50pm On Apr 17, 2018
No tape, no story.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abuja Night Club Attacked By Robbers, DJ Killed / "My Son Is An Armed Robber": Men Gets Son Arrested / Armed Robbers Use Babies As New Tactics: Share With Your Neighbours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.