Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,426 members, 7,826,663 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv (17379 Views)

OPIC: Is The Infinix Smart TV Actually Good To Buy? / Dangers Of Connecting To Free Wi-fi Networks / Help: Why Is My Xender Is Not Connecting? I Have Done Everything I Could (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv by Kaybaba5(m): 7:52am On Apr 17, 2018
Over a week now have been struggling on how to connect eshare server on my smart tv with samy note 4, but all to no avail. I searched google i was told my phone wifi and smart tv wifi must be on same network which i dont understand. I downloaded the android apps of eshare but when i search for wifi of my tv no wifi is displayed but if i use data Hotspot it will connect but for eshare apps no wifi will be displayed.

If u have polystar smart and ur eshare is working pls come in

1 Like

Re: CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv by Darkseid(m): 9:34am On Apr 17, 2018
I had the same problem on my TV for days and I almost cried. Just connect to your TV to any wifi hotspot with data, open the eshare app and update. It takes less than 1MB. After this you can do what ever you want with it.
I was hesitant to buy a polystar TV, but since I finally got it, I just can't stop loving it.

1 Like

Re: CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv by Seyilome(m): 9:37am On Apr 17, 2018
I also have this same polystar smart tv, I myself find it difficult to do eshare which I did not worry myself on it anymore, hope u enjoy ur TV, I am enjoying the TV wella.

1 Like

Re: CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv by Kaybaba5(m): 9:56am On Apr 17, 2018
THANKS FOR THE RESPONSE, I EVEN DOWNLOADED ANOTHER SHARE APPS , CETUSPLAY ALL TO NO AVAIL TO MAKE IT WORK... AFTER I HAVE INSTALLED TV CETUSPLAY SERVER ON MY SMART TV, THE ONE I INSTALLED ON MY PHONE SEARCHES FOR WIFI TILL ETERNITY... NO SHOW

AM JUST WORRIED

2 Likes

Re: CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv by luvlyoracle(m): 11:34am On Apr 17, 2018
Kaybaba5:
THANKS FOR THE RESPONSE, I EVEN DOWNLOADED ANOTHER SHARE APPS , CETUSPLAY ALL TO NO AVAIL TO MAKE IT WORK... AFTER I HAVE INSTALLED TV CETUSPLAY SERVER ON MY SMART TV, THE ONE I INSTALLED ON MY PHONE SEARCHES FOR WIFI TILL ETERNITY... NO SHOW

AM JUST WORRIED
Go to play store and download localcast
Re: CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv by Kaybaba5(m): 11:53am On Apr 17, 2018
I need something that i can use as mouse on my smart tv not just to share the media .....
Re: CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv by Kaybaba5(m): 12:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
ANy remote apps that can work with polystar tv
Re: CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv by Darkseid(m): 8:57pm On Apr 17, 2018
Kaybaba5:

AM JUST WORRIED
Let me try and break it down a little.
1. Connect your phone and the TV to the same WiFi network[ensure there is data but less than 1MB will be used]
2. Open the Eshare app on your phone and the TV then connect.
3. After it connects successfully for the first time, you can use any wifi without data.

*Your phone and the TV must be connected to the same WiFi network [you can use any android phone for that]. If you share hotspot from the phone you installed the eshare app to the TV, it won't work.

2 Likes

Re: CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv by Seyilome(m): 9:39pm On Apr 17, 2018
Kaybaba5:

AM JUST WORRIED
pls, how did u installed apps on this tv?, is it possible , pls explain to me
Re: CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv by Seyilome(m): 10:41pm On Apr 17, 2018
Darkseid:

Let me try and break it down a little.
1. Connect your phone and the TV to the same WiFi network[ensure there is data but less than 1MB will be used]
2. Open the Eshare app on your phone and the TV then connect.
3. After it connects successfully for the first time, you can use any wifi without data.

*Your phone and the TV must be connected to the same WiFi network [you can use any android phone for that]. If you share hotspot from the phone you installed the eshare app to the TV, it won't work.
Boss u meant u have been using this app eshare on polystar tv ?,a lso it means that we need two phones to get done? one phone for hot spot the second phone for wifi. thanks for ur explanations in advance

1 Like

Re: CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv by Darkseid(m): 10:44pm On Apr 17, 2018
Seyilome:
Boss u meant u have been using this app eshare on polystar tv ?,a lso it means that we need two phone to get the done? one phone for hot spot the second phone for wifi. thanks for ur explanations in advance
Yes boss, one phone won't work. You need another phone or a mifi to share hotspot between your main phone and the TV. It doesn't use your data so you can turn your data off.

1 Like

Re: CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv by Seyilome(m): 10:55pm On Apr 17, 2018
Darkseid:

Yes boss, one phone won't work. You need another phone or a mifi to share hotspot between your main phone and the TV. It doesn't use your data so you can turn your data off.
So boss u are already using this on polystar tv ,if yes can u install app on it.thanks
Re: CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv by Darkseid(m): 11:09pm On Apr 17, 2018
Seyilome:
So boss u are already using this on polystar tv ,if yes can u install app on it.thanks
Yeah, you can install any apk app, even games. Just copy the apps to a flashdrive and then install it from the file manager.
Re: CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv by Seyilome(m): 11:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
Darkseid:

Yeah, you can install any apk app, even games. Just copy the apps to a flashdrive and then install it from the file manager.
Interesting so i have not been utilizing my tv,but pls does the has inner memory to install app sd card,though i have traveled i would have tested it.
Re: CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv by Darkseid(m): 11:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
Seyilome:
Interesting so i have not been utilizing my tv,but pls does the has inner memory to install app sd card,though i have traveled i would have tested it.
I think the internal memory is about 4gb.

1 Like

Re: CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv by Seyilome(m): 11:35pm On Apr 17, 2018
Darkseid:
I think the internal memory is about 4gb.
For this polystar ? i am short of words, when i go back to osogbo i will try all this practicals on my tv, and i will consult you for more assistance, thank you sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv by Seyilome(m): 1:21am On Apr 18, 2018
this is the type I am using,32 inch,I bought it since 2015,is this ur type too?

Re: CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv by Darkseid(m): 8:07am On Apr 18, 2018
Seyilome:
For this polystar ? i am short of words, when i go back to osogbo i will try all this practicals on my tv, and i will consult you for more assistance, thank you sir
You're welcome boss grin
Re: CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv by Seyilome(m): 8:44am On Apr 18, 2018
Darkseid:
You're welcome boss grin
Pls boss check the type of mine that i posted up, is that the type of yours ?
Re: CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv by Darkseid(m): 9:09am On Apr 18, 2018
Seyilome:
Pls boss check the type of mine that i posted up, is that the type of yours ?
Mine is different, the model of my own is PV-GLHD32150DVBT.
Re: CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv by Seyilome(m): 9:13am On Apr 18, 2018
Darkseid:
You're welcome boss grin
Re: CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv by Seyilome(m): 9:16am On Apr 18, 2018
Darkseid:
Mine is different, the model of my own is PV-GLHD32150DVBT.
Is it android base
Re: CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv by Darkseid(m): 9:45am On Apr 18, 2018
Seyilome:
Is it android base
Yeah it runs on android.
Re: CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv by Kaybaba5(m): 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
thanks MR SEYILOME, PLEASE EXPLAIN IN LAME MAN LANGUAGE HOW TO CONNECT TO ESHARE ON POLYSTAR COS I NOTICE THAT U ARE USING THE SAME TYPE OF TV, EXPLAIN STEP BY STEP

THANKS ONCE AGAIN
Re: CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv by Seyilome(m): 4:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
Kaybaba5:
thanks MR SEYILOME, PLEASE EXPLAIN IN LAME MAN LANGUAGE HOW TO CONNECT TO ESHARE ON POLYSTAR COS I NOTICE THAT U ARE USING THE SAME TYPE OF TV, EXPLAIN STEP BY STEP

THANKS ONCE AGAIN
Ok, though I have not tried it cos I am not at home but I will try to explain what Mr Darkseid explain, Now u need to have two phones or one phone and mifi, now if it is two phones that u have,u will create hot-spot on the first phone(this phone is not the phone that u want to use has mouse)now u will now open wifi on the second phone which u intend to use as mouse or remote,then u will open ur tv wifi ,u will now connect ur tv wifi and ur second phone wifi to the hot-spot of the first phone,(make sure u have data on ur first phone hot-spot,though eshare will not consume more than 1mb) after the tv and the second phone as connected on the same hot-spot,connect the eshare to upgrade with just 1mb,done ,now ur eshare on phone will connect for sure with tv eshare.Hope I did not confus
Re: CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv by Seyilome(m): 7:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
Kaybaba5, u mean we both have the same tv model, can u be able to install apps on the tv, if yes, pls let me know and kindly share pix of ur tv, or i can send my number to u,so we can chart and help our self better on whatsapp, pls i need ur reply,thanks
Re: CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv by Kaybaba5(m): 9:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
Seyilome:
Kaybaba5, u mean we both have the same tv model, can u be able to install apps on the tv, if yes, pls let me know and kindly share pix of ur tv, or i can send my number to u,so we can chart and help our self better on whatsapp, pls i need ur reply,thanks
Sorry is darksed tv be same
Re: CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv by Seyilome(m): 11:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
Kaybaba5:
Sorry is darksed tv be same
ok, mine is smart tv PV-GL32D2700
Re: CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv by kashman04(m): 9:40am On Apr 19, 2018
Seyilome:

ok, mine is smart tv PV-GL32D2700

Morning house, I also have this model, doubt if it's android based, I've tried installing Netflix app via flash drive without success, kindly indicate if anyone has a workaround for app installation on this model.
Re: CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv by Seyilome(m): 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2018
kashman04:

Morning house, I also have this model, doubt if it's android based, I've tried installing Netflix app via flash drive without success, kindly indicate if anyone has a workaround for app installation on this model.
I dont think that this model of ours can install app,cos it seams not to be android based,this model is their first ever smart tv,i think they have upgraded their game,surprisly our model smart tv is costlier than android based one,this is the time for me to sell this tv of
Re: CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv by Kaybaba5(m): 9:13pm On Apr 19, 2018
ARe u people saying that i will always need second phone before connecting to eshare
Cos i successfully connect to eshare this evening it works but when i off the hotspot of the second phone it disconnected.
Re: CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv by Seyilome(m): 10:56pm On Apr 19, 2018
Kaybaba5:
ARe u people saying that i will always need second phone before connecting to eshare
Cos i successfully connect to eshare this evening it works but when i off the hotspot of the second phone it disconnected.
Yes always

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Free Apps That Can Break Your Smartphone Addiction / Samsung, HTC To Block iPhone 5 Sales In US & EU Using LTE Patents / Jiayu G4!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.