Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv (17298 Views)

OPIC: Is The Infinix Smart TV Actually Good To Buy? / Dangers Of Connecting To Free Wi-fi Networks / Help: Why Is My Xender Is Not Connecting? I Have Done Everything I Could (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv by Mkmoney(m): 11:08pm On Apr 19, 2018
Kaybaba5:
ARe u people saying that i will always need second phone before connecting to eshare
Cos i successfully connect to eshare this evening it works but when i off the hotspot of the second phone it disconnected.
LOL chairman re u a comedian or u really don't understand
Re: CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv by Kaybaba5(m): 8:22am On Apr 20, 2018
Mkmoney:

LOL chairman re u a comedian or u really don't understand

U know say if u dont get something u sort for it....

The thing get as e be my brother.....lol
Re: CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv by Darkseid(m): 5:41pm On Apr 20, 2018
Kaybaba5:

U know say if u dont get something u sort for it....

The thing get as e be my brother.....lol
I've not been to get your messages, nairaland mail system sucks. You can send me a mail directly at ikechukz@gmail.com.
Re: CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv by Sebastiane(m): 5:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
Darkseid:

Let me try and break it down a little.
1. Connect your phone and the TV to the same WiFi network[ensure there is data but less than 1MB will be used]
2. Open the Eshare app on your phone and the TV then connect.
3. After it connects successfully for the first time, you can use any wifi without data.

*Your phone and the TV must be connected to the same WiFi network [you can use any android phone for that]. If you share hotspot from the phone you installed the eshare app to the TV, it won't work.
I can connect my phone to my polystar smart tv using eshare. My problem is whenever I am watching movies I don't get audio. How do you go about it? Thanks
Re: CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv by Kaybaba5(m): 6:07pm On Apr 21, 2018
Sebastiane:

I can connect my phone to my polystar smart tv using eshare. My problem is whenever I am watching movies I don't get audio. How do you go about it? Thanks
Why cant u transfer the film to tv usin xender and enjoy it
Simple.
Re: CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv by Darkseid(m): 6:13pm On Apr 21, 2018
Sebastiane:

If you select screen mirroring, there won't be any audio but if you choose the video you want to play from the eshare inbuilt file manager, it will play perfectly.
Re: CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv by Sebastiane(m): 6:40am On Apr 30, 2018
Darkseid:
If you select screen mirroring, there won't be any audio but if you choose the video you want to play from the eshare inbuilt file manager, it will play perfectly.
Frankly I don't get this explanation. Are you saying I'd have to select the video I want to play frim the eshare manager on my phone and not play the video from a direct video player like VLC or MXplayer?
Re: CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv by Darkseid(m): 7:48am On Apr 30, 2018
Sebastiane:

Frankly I don't get this explanation. Are you saying I'd have to select the video I want to play frim the eshare manager on my phone and not play the video from a direct video player like VLC or MXplayer?
exactly!
Re: CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv by Seyilome(m): 3:48am On Jun 27, 2018
Darkseid:

Yeah it runs on android.
my brother,I want to order for this Ur particular polystar smart android TV, I have sold my former one,pls I want u to to send me the real pictures of its so that I won't order for the wrong ones,because polystar model names is confusing, three types of their TVs can have same model name and I don't want to make mistake,I need Ur reply now.yanx
Re: CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv by Seyilome(m): 4:03am On Jun 27, 2018
Is it no1 or no2

Re: CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv by Seyilome(m): 4:05am On Jun 27, 2018
Or this

Re: CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv by Seyilome(m): 4:06am On Jun 27, 2018
Darseid
Re: CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv by Seyilome(m): 4:07am On Jun 27, 2018
Darkseid
Re: CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv by Darkseid(m): 4:33am On Jun 27, 2018
Seyilome:
my brother,I want to order for this Ur particular polystar smart android TV, I have sold my former one,pls I want u to to send me the real pictures of its so that I won't order for the wrong ones,because polystar model names is confusing, three types of their TVs can have same model name and I don't want to make mistake,I need Ur reply now.yanx
I've been away from my house for some time now but I'll to get someone to help me get the pictures.
Re: CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv by Seyilome(m): 7:32am On Jun 27, 2018
Darkseid:
I've been away from my house for some time now but I'll to get someone to help me get the pictures.
ok pls quickly do that for me, I wamt to make order, but check the pictures i sent,which of them can u identify as ur type?
Re: CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv by Darkseid(m): 8:52am On Jun 28, 2018
Seyilome:
ok pls quickly do that for me, I wamt to make order, but check the pictures i sent,which of them can u identify as ur type?
Pictures of mine

Re: CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv by MrBONE2(m): 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
Re: CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv by Darkseid(m): 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2018
MrBONE2:

Pls can Smart Tv Box in link below make led tv have Smart Tv Function.

https://www./generic-android-7.1.2-amlogic-s-905w-quad-core-2gb16gb-wifi-4k-smart-tv-box-with-led-indicator-uk-black-12688158.html
Yes, the TV box would give smart TV functions to an ordinary TV. Sometimes even better features.
Re: CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv by MrBONE2(m): 7:18am On Jun 29, 2018
Darkseid:
Yes, the TV box would give smart TV functions to an ordinary TV. Sometimes even better features.

Wow that good! Thanks
Re: CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv by lexrichy(m): 7:29am On Jun 29, 2018
Seyilome:
pls where are you buying from.send link please
Re: CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv by Seyilome(m): 11:27am On Jun 29, 2018
Darkseid:
Pictures of mine
thank you very much bro
Re: CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv by Darkseid(m): 12:09pm On Jun 29, 2018
Seyilome:
thank you very much bro
You're welcome boss.
Re: CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 29, 2018
Darkseid:
I had the same problem on my TV for days and I almost cried. Just connect to your TV to any wifi hotspot with data, open the eshare app and update. It takes less than 1MB. After this you can do what ever you want with it.
I was hesitant to buy a polystar TV, but since I finally got it, I just can't stop loving it.
What's the model of the television?
Re: CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv by oluplus(m): 3:42pm On Jan 04, 2019
learning
Re: CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv by Onliie(m): 6:40pm On Jan 04, 2019
Kaybaba5:
Over a week now have been struggling on how to connect eshare server on my smart tv with samy note 4, but all to no avail. I searched google i was told my phone wifi and smart tv wifi must be on same network which i dont understand. I downloaded the android apps of eshare but when i search for wifi of my tv no wifi is displayed but if i use data Hotspot it will connect but for eshare apps no wifi will be displayed.

If u have polystar smart and ur eshare is working pls come in
The solution is this, install xender on the TV, and press send on the xender then press the home button on the remote. Connect your phone to the xender wifi, you're good to go
Re: CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv by Segzey(m): 11:22am On Jan 06, 2019
Morning guyz. I have a similar issue which i wish i could try out this solution. But i have fundamental problem, my TV remote is bad and even d controls on d TV not working properly. So av abandoned the TV for a while. My question is, is there any remote app that works for POLYSTAR TV especially dis Smart TV brand?
Re: CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv by certifiedgman: 7:07am On Mar 20, 2019
Kaybaba5:
Over a week now have been struggling on how to connect eshare server on my smart tv with samy note 4, but all to no avail. I searched google i was told my phone wifi and smart tv wifi must be on same network which i dont understand. I downloaded the android apps of eshare but when i search for wifi of my tv no wifi is displayed but if i use data Hotspot it will connect but for eshare apps no wifi will be displayed.

If u have polystar smart and ur eshare is working pls come in
Kindly assist me with your WhatsApp contact....I want to make enquiries from you
Thanks
Re: CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv by certifiedgman: 7:25am On Mar 20, 2019
Darkseid:
I had the same problem on my TV for days and I almost cried. Just connect to your TV to any wifi hotspot with data, open the eshare app and update. It takes less than 1MB. After this you can do what ever you want with it.
I was hesitant to buy a polystar TV, but since I finally got it, I just can't stop loving it.
Bruh can you assist me with your number ??
I want to put a call to you
Re: CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv by Darkseid(m): 7:55am On Mar 20, 2019
certifiedgman:

Bruh can you assist me with your number ??
I want to put a call to you
check the thread on my signature, I wrote my number there. A message on whatsapp would be better but I don't mind if you decide to call.
Re: CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv by chigoziri2403(m): 11:21pm On May 05, 2019
Darkseid:
check the thread on my signature, I wrote my number there. A message on whatsapp would be better but I don't mind if you decide to call.
after using the other phone as a hot spot to set it up, can I use my main phone as a Hotspot for internet, will it work? I. E. The phone I use as a remote
Re: CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv by Vixdaking(m): 2:39pm On Jun 23, 2019
I did mine with just one phone and polystar tv.

I downloaded E share.

Switched on my data

Then opened my phone's hotspot

I made the tv search for my hotspot, and made connection.

Went back to eshare, it automatically detected the tv and went straight to the file manager side.

Idf you mirror your screen, sound won't come out

if you olay direct from file manager, it will send the file to tv, sound will play through tv

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Take Better Pictures At Night With Your Smartphone / SIM-NIN Linkage: NCC Gives Update On 11.2m Blocked Mobile Lines / Phone Manufacturers That You Hate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.