Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,582 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Disagrees With Dolapo Badmus That Chioma Won Davido Over With Food - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Disagrees With Dolapo Badmus That Chioma Won Davido Over With Food (17590 Views)

Dolapo Badmus Stuns At Her Late Father’s 5th Year Remembrance / Dolapo Badmus Joins Gucci World, Shows Off Her Gucci Wears / Dolapo Badmus Weds On December 1st (Pre-Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Disagrees With Dolapo Badmus That Chioma Won Davido Over With Food by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
grin
uniksemi01:
I For even like see ya face
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Disagrees With Dolapo Badmus That Chioma Won Davido Over With Food by uniksemi01(m): 12:39pm On Apr 17, 2018
giftlygifted:
grin
pm. me my mail is bodemayowa5@gmail.com,
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Disagrees With Dolapo Badmus That Chioma Won Davido Over With Food by MChaze25(m): 12:57pm On Apr 17, 2018
All the food she cooked and she is still single?
So when single ladies are talking, this aunty will come out?
Which right thinking guy will even eat her food and think of dating her?
Even if her food is delicious, her character is a disaster
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Disagrees With Dolapo Badmus That Chioma Won Davido Over With Food by danden18: 1:01pm On Apr 17, 2018
Aunty, love no get formula
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Disagrees With Dolapo Badmus That Chioma Won Davido Over With Food by derecho(m): 1:05pm On Apr 17, 2018
Food or no food...what everyman wants is respect/submission.He wants peace and the support of his woman.
If na food,there are many cooks.If na sex,prostitutes full town.
Besides, he wants to know if she can be trusted because he'll love to confide in her.... Anyways,
everything is rolled into one word...CHARACTER.This before VALUE sef
PrettySleek:
Lol grin grin this woman mouth na acid, see finishing grin but no be lie o. Some girls go cook heaven and earth finish but the bros go marry the girl wen no sabi boil water cheesy but e get another set of guys when fit stay relationship because of food , dem die there o
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Disagrees With Dolapo Badmus That Chioma Won Davido Over With Food by olowobaba10: 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2018
'We that have cooked like crazy for different men in our lifetime nko? Abeg Superintendent of the kitchen ni mi o. Click and Follow #hnnfood to see my delicacies and I'm still single.' WHICH MAN WOULD LIKE TO MARRY A MAD BASKET MOUTHED WOMAN WHO DOESN'T LIKE TO MIND HER BUSINESS?

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Disagrees With Dolapo Badmus That Chioma Won Davido Over With Food by repogirl(f): 1:52pm On Apr 17, 2018
Aunty Kemi, you are single because you are cray cray in the head. grin

Not many men can handle your kind of cuckoo for cocopops.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Disagrees With Dolapo Badmus That Chioma Won Davido Over With Food by funtomiee(f): 1:52pm On Apr 17, 2018
ehn eh aunty kemi fun rara e
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Disagrees With Dolapo Badmus That Chioma Won Davido Over With Food by akum78: 8:26pm On Apr 17, 2018
I SEE
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Disagrees With Dolapo Badmus That Chioma Won Davido Over With Food by PrettySleek(f): 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2018
derecho:
Food or no food...what everyman wants is respect/submission.He wants peace and the support of his woman.
If na food,there are many cooks.If na sex,prostitutes full town.
Besides, he wants to know if she can be trusted because he'll love to confide in her.... Anyways,
everything is rolled into one word...CHARACTER.This before VALUE sef
OK I hear, I know what am saying tho, u don't have to agree

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comedian Shakara - Mistaken For A Kidnapper By Police / Crazy Things That Goes On In Nigeria Night Clubs Every Night (photos) / MC Papi Calls Out Kano Government Over Poor Infrastructures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.