Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Lesbians In Bbnaija 2019 House? Two Female Housesmates Spotted Kissing (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lesbians In Bbnaija 2019 House? Two Female Housesmates Spotted Kissing (video) (17467 Views)

Selena Gomez Spotted Kissing Rema At His Concert In Los Angeles (Video) / Timini Egbuson And Ceec Filmed Kissing (Video) / BBNaija 2019: Uti Nwachukwu Reveals How To Participate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lesbians In Bbnaija 2019 House? Two Female Housesmates Spotted Kissing (video) by MsDoris(f): 7:05pm On Jul 08, 2019
No doubt homosexualism and lesbianism are outlawed in Nigeria, however, two female housemates from the ongoing Big Brother Naija reality show, Diane and Mercy have thrown caution to the wind as they were caught kissing on camera.

The incident occurred in the laundry room.

On Saturday night after the Big Brother party, housemates Diane and Mercy shared an embrace. However, they did not stop there, they locked lips afterwards, probably unaware of the silent eye of the camera hovering above.

Further, Diane’s hands were seen roaming around Mercy’s delectable rear.

At first it seemed like they were whispering to each other till we heard the sound of lips smacking.

Watch video here-->� �

https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/07/lesbians-in-bbnaija-2019-house-two.html

Re: Lesbians In Bbnaija 2019 House? Two Female Housesmates Spotted Kissing (video) by Ciaos: 7:29pm On Jul 08, 2019
Nija don legalize lisebianism? shocked. Immorality is celebrated now. Hmmmmm!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lesbians In Bbnaija 2019 House? Two Female Housesmates Spotted Kissing (video) by Doctorjames(m): 9:04pm On Jul 08, 2019
It's not possible
Re: Lesbians In Bbnaija 2019 House? Two Female Housesmates Spotted Kissing (video) by Iceness: 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2019
Let them kiss on 14 years is not that long

1 Like

Re: Lesbians In Bbnaija 2019 House? Two Female Housesmates Spotted Kissing (video) by addicted268(f): 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2019
Police go jus dey wait una outside big brother house.

1 Like

Re: Lesbians In Bbnaija 2019 House? Two Female Housesmates Spotted Kissing (video) by tstx(m): 10:27pm On Jul 08, 2019
Show me pictures of their lips touching... Then i will bliv
Re: Lesbians In Bbnaija 2019 House? Two Female Housesmates Spotted Kissing (video) by domino4211(m): 7:45am On Jul 09, 2019
A
Re: Lesbians In Bbnaija 2019 House? Two Female Housesmates Spotted Kissing (video) by Fred2love(m): 9:57am On Jul 09, 2019
This bbnaija stuff should be bann, anything oyibo people introduce naija will follow up mitchew.
Re: Lesbians In Bbnaija 2019 House? Two Female Housesmates Spotted Kissing (video) by crackhouse(m): 12:19pm On Jul 09, 2019
When u say "caught" it will just look as if they don't know they are being monitored by cameras. These people are just playing their scripts to get Nigerians subscribing and watching and talking.
Re: Lesbians In Bbnaija 2019 House? Two Female Housesmates Spotted Kissing (video) by crazyABO(m): 1:03pm On Jul 09, 2019
crackhouse:
When u say "caught" it will just look as if they don't know they are being monitored by cameras. These people are just playing their scripts to get Nigerians subscribing and watching and talking.
lol have h seen people caught by CCTV at work place before Lol you dont see all cameras bro. So they can give u a script to kiss a guy n u will do it Abeg na wetin dem one do them dey do so lipsrsealed
Re: Lesbians In Bbnaija 2019 House? Two Female Housesmates Spotted Kissing (video) by meobizy(f): 1:27pm On Jul 09, 2019
These fake bloggers will not kill us.
If the story is true then where are the other angles?
I watch this show a full twenty hours of the housemates being awake.
I can swear with everything I have that no such kiss happened.
Re: Lesbians In Bbnaija 2019 House? Two Female Housesmates Spotted Kissing (video) by meobizy(f): 1:29pm On Jul 09, 2019
Fred2love:
This bbnaija stuff should be bann, anything oyibo people introduce naija will follow up mitchew.
Somebody should ban you from posting on BBNaija threads.
Re: Lesbians In Bbnaija 2019 House? Two Female Housesmates Spotted Kissing (video) by Joystark(f): 3:33pm On Jul 09, 2019
meobizy:
These fake bloggers will not kill us.
If the story is true then where are the other angles?
I watch this show a full twenty hours of the housemates being awake.
I can swear with everything I have that no such kiss happened.

You sit... In front of a television, for 20 hours?
Are you an analyst for the show or something?

2 Likes

Re: Lesbians In Bbnaija 2019 House? Two Female Housesmates Spotted Kissing (video) by meobizy(f): 3:36pm On Jul 09, 2019
Joystark:

You sit... In front of a television, for 20 hours? Are you an analyst for the show or something?
Dey there, na.
Re: Lesbians In Bbnaija 2019 House? Two Female Housesmates Spotted Kissing (video) by Joystark(f): 3:37pm On Jul 09, 2019
meobizy:

Dey there, na.

Hope you get paid Sha.
Your eyes can't get Pained for nothing bruv.
Re: Lesbians In Bbnaija 2019 House? Two Female Housesmates Spotted Kissing (video) by meobizy(f): 3:39pm On Jul 09, 2019
Joystark:

Hope you get paid Sha. Your eyes can't get Pained for nothing bruv.
No fear. Life is sweet on my end.
Re: Lesbians In Bbnaija 2019 House? Two Female Housesmates Spotted Kissing (video) by ayusco85(m): 3:46pm On Jul 09, 2019
Joystark:

You sit... In front of a television, for 20 hours?
Are you an analyst for the show or something?

It's not your business what he does with his time. He keeps no one an explanation.
This thread is rubbish, they just hugged and exchanged some words at a very close distance..

1 Like

Re: Lesbians In Bbnaija 2019 House? Two Female Housesmates Spotted Kissing (video) by Joystark(f): 4:01pm On Jul 09, 2019
ayusco85:

It's not your business what he does with his time. He keeps no one an explanation.
This thread is rubbish, they just hugged and exchanged some words at a very close distance..

Ha. Uninvited tombo fly.

I didn't quote you o. Did he appoint you as his spokesperson?
The person I was talking to replied and we are cool.
And why do you think I care about what two grown ups do with their lips?
Re: Lesbians In Bbnaija 2019 House? Two Female Housesmates Spotted Kissing (video) by csmart050(m): 4:07pm On Jul 09, 2019
MsDoris:
No doubt homosexualism and lesbianism are outlawed in Nigeria, however, two female housemates from the ongoing Big Brother Naija reality show, Diane and Mercy have thrown caution to the wind as they were caught kissing on camera.

The incident occurred in the laundry room.

On Saturday night after the Big Brother party, housemates Diane and Mercy shared an embrace. However, they did not stop there, they locked lips afterwards, probably unaware of the silent eye of the camera hovering above.

Further, Diane’s hands were seen roaming around Mercy’s delectable rear.

At first it seemed like they were whispering to each other till we heard the sound of lips smacking.

Watch video here-->� �

https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/07/lesbians-in-bbnaija-2019-house-two.html

Lesbos things
Re: Lesbians In Bbnaija 2019 House? Two Female Housesmates Spotted Kissing (video) by crackhouse(m): 4:25pm On Jul 09, 2019
crazyABO:
lol have h seen people caught by CCTV at work place before Lol you dont see all cameras bro. So they can give u a script to kiss a guy n u will do it Abeg na wetin dem one do them dey do so lipsrsealed
the game is just to play indecency which is what draws people's attention and get people to watch then they will make their money when it's time( voting time)
Re: Lesbians In Bbnaija 2019 House? Two Female Housesmates Spotted Kissing (video) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2019
meobizy:
These fake bloggers will not kill us. If the story is true then where are the other angles? I watch this show a full twenty hours of the housemates being awake. I can swear with everything I have that no such kiss happened.
u gat some spare time bruv,twenty bleeping hrs

(1) (Reply)

King Sunny Ade To Perform At RCCG / I Believe My Generation Has Been Weak- Don Jazzy / Is Neyo Gay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.