Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

How To Read Your GF OR Bf's Whatsapp Messages Without Them Knowing. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Read Your GF OR Bf's Whatsapp Messages Without Them Knowing. (603 Views)

Whatsapp New Feature To Allows Users Send And Receive Messages Without Phone / How To Read DELETED Whatsapp Messages On Android / How Do To Transfer Whatsapp Messages To Gbwhatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Read Your GF OR Bf's Whatsapp Messages Without Them Knowing. by supernova094(m): 9:23am On Apr 17, 2018
So you want to know how to read someones whatsapp messages without their phone, abi? You sneaky little bastard!�

What do I know about relationships, anyway? So take this from your guy who’s gotten his heart broken not once but 3X, trust me when I tell you this Whatsapp trick is going to be totally worth it (especially if your BF of GF is really a sneaky little bastard �)

However, I must warn you though. Remember the story of Pandora in the Greek Mythology, about how curiosity won nearly kill her because she wanted to know what was in that Box?

Don’t say I didn’t warn you �. Now for those of you who still want to be able follow them like a monitoring spirit , let’s get on with it…Continue reading

Source

(1) (Reply)

How To Repair A Corrupt Microsoft Outlook Archive File (.PST) / 5G Masts Burnt After Conspiracy That ‘radiation Sparked Coronavirus / Man Trap Security Booth By Teso Tech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.