Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,439 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

I've Only Heard About Yahoo Boys, Do We Have Yahoo Girls Too? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I've Only Heard About Yahoo Boys, Do We Have Yahoo Girls Too? (824 Views)

Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) / Yahoo Boys And Yahoo Girls Arrested By EFCC In Port Harcourt / The Truth About Yahoo Boys Using The Panties Of Ladies For Rituals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Only Heard About Yahoo Boys, Do We Have Yahoo Girls Too? by onaopepo1: 11:13am On Apr 17, 2018
do we have yahoo girls too, Abi it's only boys that can do it? because what a man can do,a woman can do better .
Re: I've Only Heard About Yahoo Boys, Do We Have Yahoo Girls Too? by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 17, 2018
Will.this information better your life in anyway? Will this information assist you in aqurijg skills to become a well adjused adult who can contribute meaningfully to society ?

You should ask yourself why you could.sit down to create such a post?

What manner of thoughts do you accommodate in your idle moments that could some this sort of drivel?

This should.worry you seriously!

You didn't ask about sticks or bonds, about rewak esate or new technology research

About space travel or marine farming technology

I mean you could have asked about new fashion social media trends or other numerous topics that would add to your very limited knowledge base but no

Of all the limitless topics in the world you choose this

I wonder what sort of childhood you had to endure to resort to this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I've Only Heard About Yahoo Boys, Do We Have Yahoo Girls Too? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 17, 2018
Yes. There sure are.

Their own work is softer. They wait for the guy's payday, then clinch to him via symbiotic relationship until the money is exhausted, then they move on to another. They are everywhere. They are better known by the term 'Slay Queen'

You're welcome

2 Likes

Re: I've Only Heard About Yahoo Boys, Do We Have Yahoo Girls Too? by Nickijoy(f): 12:07pm On Apr 17, 2018
lestat:
Will.this information better your life in anyway? Will this information assist you in aqurijg skills to become a well adjused adult who can contribute meaningfully to society ?

What manner of thoughts do you accommodate in your idle moments that could some this sort of drivel?

You didn't ask about sticks or bonds, about rewak esate or new technology research

I mean you could have asked about new fashion social media trends or other numerous topics that would add to your very limited knowledge base but no

I don't think the op will be able to answer all the questions you just asked... limited knowledge damm cold dey catch me for the Op.

1 Like

Re: I've Only Heard About Yahoo Boys, Do We Have Yahoo Girls Too? by onaopepo1: 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
lestat:

I shake my head for you, I don't really exchanged words with people like you, because you're obviously frustrated with life, don't come online and transfer aggression.

people that are ready to answer will do..its a simple question with a simple answer, if you don't know let people that know answer, stop wasting space for people's comments

1 Like

Re: I've Only Heard About Yahoo Boys, Do We Have Yahoo Girls Too? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
onaopepo1:

I shake my head for you, I don't really exchanged words with people like you, because you're obviously frustrated with life, don't come online and transfer aggression.

people that are ready to answer will do..its a simple question with a simple answer, if you don't know let people that know answer, stop wasting space for people's comments

Smh

It's a pity
Re: I've Only Heard About Yahoo Boys, Do We Have Yahoo Girls Too? by sassyc: 11:20am On Apr 19, 2018
@onaopepo1 yes there are, mind a hookup?
Re: I've Only Heard About Yahoo Boys, Do We Have Yahoo Girls Too? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 19, 2018
Many of them are on niaraland grin

1 Like

Re: I've Only Heard About Yahoo Boys, Do We Have Yahoo Girls Too? by onaopepo1: 3:15pm On Apr 19, 2018
sassyc:
@onaopepo1 yes there are, mind a hookup?

hookup ke? noo, was just thinking aloud

(1) (Reply)

How Man Was Caught Stealing Plasma TV’s From A Hotel In Bayelsa. Photo / Hilarious Chat Btw Nairalander & A Scammer Who Pose As Odunlade Adekola / How An IMSU Final Year Female Student Died With Her Lover In Hostel [FULL DETAIL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.