Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,290 members, 7,811,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Tomatoes And Pepper Investments Very Lucrative!!! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Tomatoes And Pepper Investments Very Lucrative!!! (2216 Views)

My Inspirational Vertical Sack Farming Of Tomatoes And Pepper / My First Farming Attempt At Maize,okra,egusi Melon And Pepper. / Cassava Investment Is Very Lucrative: Be A Farmer On Proxy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tomatoes And Pepper Investments Very Lucrative!!! by Help4rmme2u(m): 12:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
Greetings to whomever is reading this piece. I would like to introduce you to a business people ignore but seems lucrative, if you follow the right procedures..

Lemme share something with you....just read on...
After my service year 2016/2017 I gathered a little stipends I saved and began my own franchise.
I run a company known as Sylvafoodsng which delivers major food items across the country, and till date am waxing stronger and stronger.

These are things you need to know before starting up tomatoes and pepper business...

1. Have a start up capital

2. Look for a Market to buy Tomatoes (at Cheaper rate)

3.carry out a market survey to know how prices of this commodities fluctuates.

4. Compare your market value with distributors value (for those that can't travel to get at cheaper rate).

5. If it makes sense, carry out your first purchase (I promise you, Tomatoes and pepper don't waste up to 30mins or 1hour in the market, especially eastern parts).

To buy baskets of tomatoes at cheaper and affordable price, and also for Clarity sakes call or whatsapp SylvaFoodsng on 07065855692

1 Like

Re: Tomatoes And Pepper Investments Very Lucrative!!! by Help4rmme2u(m): 12:25pm On Apr 17, 2018
Pepper in bags

Re: Tomatoes And Pepper Investments Very Lucrative!!! by Help4rmme2u(m): 11:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
More

Re: Tomatoes And Pepper Investments Very Lucrative!!! by Help4rmme2u(m): 11:58pm On May 03, 2018
This sweet potatoes is ready for sale at cheaper rate: try Sylvafoodsng

Re: Tomatoes And Pepper Investments Very Lucrative!!! by nams77: 12:59pm On Jun 09, 2018
Where is your base of operation
Re: Tomatoes And Pepper Investments Very Lucrative!!! by Help4rmme2u(m): 2:09pm On Jun 09, 2018
nams77:
Where is your base of operation
We operate from Mangu, Plateau State

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Mf 375 Tractor With Complete Implements For Sale / Yummy: Oven Dried Catfish!! / Another Snake Killed, Still On My Yam Farm After The First One This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.