Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,645 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Edo Police Raid Gay Students’ Club In Ekpoma, Arrest 5 - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Police Raid Gay Students’ Club In Ekpoma, Arrest 5 (39415 Views)

Police To Honour Officers Murdered In Delta, Arrest 5 Suspects / Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station / Edo: Police Officers Fighting Over Bribe Arrested And Detained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Police Raid Gay Students’ Club In Ekpoma, Arrest 5 by HoodBillionaire: 2:39pm On Apr 17, 2018
ekpoma don cast
men i nor forget one nite way heavy rain trap me for oba market by 8pm.
i gas beg one lady.sadly for me i had smoked enuf s.k at oba market.d lady wore leggins wit a big ass.i had to volunteer to hold d umbrella. see beta wind omo naso my dic hard.i grope d woman sotay she push me say she nor do again
Re: Edo Police Raid Gay Students’ Club In Ekpoma, Arrest 5 by turhibdwhale(m): 2:42pm On Apr 17, 2018
kmcutez:
I've never seen a more useless police force than the NPF. Gay people are your concern, while we have boko haram and Fulani herdsmen causing havoc in Edo state.

SMH.
No sir its not their duty but LASTMA's duties.
Some people are funny.
Re: Edo Police Raid Gay Students’ Club In Ekpoma, Arrest 5 by papoose321: 2:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
I wan Imagine the crime scene..
Re: Edo Police Raid Gay Students’ Club In Ekpoma, Arrest 5 by deflover(m): 2:54pm On Apr 17, 2018
kmcutez:
I've never seen a more useless police force than the NPF. Gay people are your concern, while we have boko haram and Fulani herdsmen causing havoc in Edo state.

SMH.

Madam the police is not useless
Homosexuality is against the law
Till its repeal the police will encore the law
Boko also is being worked on
If u love gays
Buy a country and put them there to live with u

1 Like

Re: Edo Police Raid Gay Students’ Club In Ekpoma, Arrest 5 by asawanathegreat(m): 2:55pm On Apr 17, 2018
Every bad news Benin boys must share in it why
Re: Edo Police Raid Gay Students’ Club In Ekpoma, Arrest 5 by Doctormarrvin: 3:01pm On Apr 17, 2018
All these fools being sentimental and insulting the Nigerian police,it is well with your souls. Did you people skip the part where they recruit teenage boys and force them to pay recruitment fee. It's like some brains of some people have turned 180 degrees,while justifying the actions of the homos every now and then,make sure your brain is functioning at a reasonable capacity.

1 Like

Re: Edo Police Raid Gay Students’ Club In Ekpoma, Arrest 5 by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:05pm On Apr 17, 2018
kmcutez:

SMH.

Please shut it gay defender. All crimes must be punished and fyi there is no Boko Haram in Edo state. Homosexuality causes havoc too. Recruiting teenagers and young men to evil, bestial, satanic practices is ok by you right ?

1 Like

Re: Edo Police Raid Gay Students’ Club In Ekpoma, Arrest 5 by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2018
Ashley86400:
So in a country where religious orientation and sexual orientation is free. .sexual orientation isn't?
When will the society and police stick their noses out of people's bedroom activities. .
Like if I sit next to a gay person, how does his gayness affect me, add money to pocket or add value to my life?

The gay movement won't leave it at just sitting Mr. They are working assiduously to grab power worldwide. Look at America where they pretended to be harmless and started with "coming outside the closet" now they control entertainment and fashion. They are in politics and religion. They are in the army.

Quietly my foot.

First homosexuality, then what ? Bestiality ? Pedophilia ? Coprophilia ?

Homosexuality is a cancer that has resurged. Homosexuals are beasts and zombies led by evil satanists. Most don't even know the agenda they fulfill.

Don't worry, we know what to do.

1 Like

Re: Edo Police Raid Gay Students’ Club In Ekpoma, Arrest 5 by tonexyx(m): 4:05pm On Apr 17, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
Why must Edo be the first in every bad news?

Well, I'm here to check names
how many bad news do u hear from Edo on a daily basis.. please name them
Re: Edo Police Raid Gay Students’ Club In Ekpoma, Arrest 5 by itsene: 4:26pm On Apr 17, 2018
Fake news!
2015 fugitive still at large.
Re: Edo Police Raid Gay Students’ Club In Ekpoma, Arrest 5 by Fourwinds: 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2018
Nickijoy:
o
how can somebody bang ANUS with shiit ....nonsense mennnhhh...

what a bullshiit
Re: Edo Police Raid Gay Students’ Club In Ekpoma, Arrest 5 by Fourwinds: 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
ekpoma don cast
men i nor forget one nite way heavy rain trap me for oba market by 8pm.
i gas beg one lady.sadly for me i had smoked enuf s.k at oba market.d lady wore leggins wit a big ass.i had to volunteer to hold d umbrella. see beta wind omo naso my dic hard.i grope d woman sotay she push me say she nor do again
you want to rape abi.? kai the day I will catch rapist...well while the mob is beating I will just go for pen...is and pull it out...

let nonsense out of this world
Re: Edo Police Raid Gay Students’ Club In Ekpoma, Arrest 5 by HoodBillionaire: 4:38pm On Apr 17, 2018
lol
rape keh
baba me and d lady enjoyed grope
besides it was raining and windy and she kept pushing her big ass close to my dic
naaah rape who
not me bro
Fourwinds:
you want to rape abi.? kai the day I will catch rapist...well while the mob is beating I will just go for pen...is and pull it out...

let nonsense out of this world
Re: Edo Police Raid Gay Students’ Club In Ekpoma, Arrest 5 by Nickijoy(f): 4:41pm On Apr 17, 2018
Fourwinds:
how can somebody bang ANUS with shiit ....nonsense mennnhhh...

what a bullshiit
Really messed up mennnh
Re: Edo Police Raid Gay Students’ Club In Ekpoma, Arrest 5 by Fourwinds: 4:42pm On Apr 17, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
lol
rape keh
baba me and d lady enjoyed grope
besides it was raining and windy and she kept pushing her big ass close to my dic
naaah rape who
not me bro
issorite
Re: Edo Police Raid Gay Students’ Club In Ekpoma, Arrest 5 by skyblue4real(m): 4:58pm On Apr 17, 2018
Use super glue and block their anus. Nonsense
Re: Edo Police Raid Gay Students’ Club In Ekpoma, Arrest 5 by Ashley86400: 5:10pm On Apr 17, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

The gay movement won't leave it at just sitting Mr. They are working assiduously to grab power worldwide. Look at America where they pretended to be harmless and started with "coming outside the closet" now they control entertainment and fashion. They are in politics and religion. They are in the army.

Quietly my foot.

First homosexuality, then what ? Bestiality ? Pedophilia ? Coprophilia ?

Homosexuality is a cancer that has resurged. Homosexuals are beasts and zombies led by evil satanists. Most don't even know the agenda they fulfill.

Don't worry, we know what to do.

I find it upsetting that there are people in this country who are obssessed as to what others are doing behind their own home.

Homophobes are insecure about their own sexuality. Weak to the core.

1 Like

Re: Edo Police Raid Gay Students’ Club In Ekpoma, Arrest 5 by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:39pm On Apr 17, 2018
Ashley86400:

I find it upsetting that there are people in this country who are obssessed as to what others are doing behind their own home.

Homophobes are insecure about their own sexuality. Weak to the core.

Yeah, Bobrisky for instance is securely mad only behind closed doors.

Furthermore my dear, nobody is insecure about shit. We are simply fighting back against your satanic agenda.
Re: Edo Police Raid Gay Students’ Club In Ekpoma, Arrest 5 by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 17, 2018
Re: Edo Police Raid Gay Students’ Club In Ekpoma, Arrest 5 by akum78: 8:08pm On Apr 17, 2018
HMMM
Re: Edo Police Raid Gay Students’ Club In Ekpoma, Arrest 5 by Nwaohafia1: 9:54pm On Apr 17, 2018
tonexyx:
how many bad news do u hear from Edo on a daily basis.. please name them

I won't reply you because I'm interested in your signature. Where are you based?
Re: Edo Police Raid Gay Students’ Club In Ekpoma, Arrest 5 by Hier(m): 10:51pm On Apr 17, 2018
NSK4U:

the earlier u join PDP, d better for u, don't say I didn't tell u
PDP ALL THE WAY TILL THY KINGDOM!!!!
PWhat

Re: Edo Police Raid Gay Students’ Club In Ekpoma, Arrest 5 by Ashley86400: 11:20pm On Apr 17, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Yeah, Bobrisky for instance is securely mad only behind closed doors.

Furthermore my dear, nobody is insecure about shit. We are simply fighting back against your satanic agenda.
Insecure people see agendas everywhere
Stay paranoid. It suits you.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Edo Police Raid Gay Students’ Club In Ekpoma, Arrest 5 by NavalObi37: 11:26pm On Apr 17, 2018
NSK4U:
why should every agency b justifying Trump's description of shithole

how could police ignore all d killings by herders to arresting people doing their harmless activities, what concerns police with gay clubs?? wtf nonsensical nonsense

GAY IS A SERIOUS OFFENCE BRO, THE HOLY BIBLE CONDEMNS SUCH ACT
Re: Edo Police Raid Gay Students’ Club In Ekpoma, Arrest 5 by NavalObi37: 11:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
VERY GOOD... MAY GOD CONTINUE TO EXPOSE AND PUNISH ALL THOSE INTO VARIOUS SUCH ACTS
IT'S IRRITATING TO HEAR SUCH
Re: Edo Police Raid Gay Students’ Club In Ekpoma, Arrest 5 by Toide: 5:57am On Apr 18, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
Why must Edo be the first in every bad news?

Well, I'm here to check names
are you sure edo is the first in every bad things?

1 Like

Re: Edo Police Raid Gay Students’ Club In Ekpoma, Arrest 5 by Elparaiso(m): 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2018
lefulefu:
did u not read the part they said they were exhorting 10k from members? I am sure it must be a gay satanic secret cult group and they intimidate ppl into joining them.

Only 3 of those words describe them correctly, and they're not "satanic" and "cult."

To mind business dey hard for this country abeg.
Re: Edo Police Raid Gay Students’ Club In Ekpoma, Arrest 5 by tonexyx(m): 1:47pm On Apr 18, 2018
Nwaohafia1:

I won't reply you because I'm interested in your signature. Where are you based?
am based in Lagos
Re: Edo Police Raid Gay Students’ Club In Ekpoma, Arrest 5 by NSK4U(m): 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
NavalObi37:

GAY IS A SERIOUS OFFENCE BRO, THE HOLY BIBLE CONDEMNS SUCH ACT

so
does it occur to u that there are atheists/non believers??
are they not human beings and part of society??
& do u adhere to all d ordinances of ur religion??

don't bring in religion as a justification for government's neglect over pressing issues to dissipating strength on those having fun
Re: Edo Police Raid Gay Students’ Club In Ekpoma, Arrest 5 by NSK4U(m): 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
komekn:

It is against the law it's a criminal offence.

That still is the responsibility of the police to uphold and enforce if necessary the law.

their service is more needed in Benue, Taraba etc to save those dying from the marauding herdsmen
Re: Edo Police Raid Gay Students’ Club In Ekpoma, Arrest 5 by Nwaohafia1: 9:36pm On Apr 18, 2018
tonexyx:
am based in Lagos

Chai......you guys should open branch in PHC nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ehumibe Moji Dada Omoh, Immigration Officer In Police Net Over Fraud (photo) / How Ope Badamosi Was Murdered By Togolese Cook / British Lady Blackmailed By Nigerian Scammer Confesses To Her Husband (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.