Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station (55524 Views)

Imo Police Uncover Identities Of Those Who Attacked Police Station / EndSARS: Man Poses In Police Uniform, Hailed As DPO / Armed Robbers Dressed In Police Uniform Arrested By SARS In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by NwekeUG(m): 5:18am On Oct 31, 2020
Police Release 11-Year-Old boy Arrested Wearing Police Uniform After Attacking Edo Police Station (Photos)

Human rights advocate, Kola Edokpayi has secured the unconditional release of the 11-year-old boy arrested over his alleged involvement in the attack on a police station in Edo State, IgbereTV reports.

The boy identified as Gift Osayuhi was arrested for allegedly joining the gang of hoodlums that attacked Oba Market police station at Evbuotubu area of Benin City. After the attack, the young boy was said to have worn the uniform of a police sergeant and declared himself as the Inspector General of Police (IGP).
https://www.facebook.com/100000363520749/posts/3498398986848851/?app=fbl

Confirming the development on Friday October 30, Mr Edokpayi thanked the Edo State Commissioner of Police, CP Johnson Kokumo and the State Ministry of Justice for their understanding and cooperation.

He also disclosed that the boy, whose mother is a widow, said that his dream is to become the IGP.

Edokpayi wrote:

"We have been able to secure the unconditional release of the 11 year old boy by name Gift Osayuhi whose picture went viral on social media yesterday for allegedly joining some miscreants to break into Oba Market Police station, took their police Uniform,wore it and declared himself as the new IG of Police during the ENDSARS protest. The boy was released to us after we undertook to rehabilitate and reform him. The young boy said his dream is to become the IG of Police and we also undertook to ensure the boy is giving a proper education so as to help help him achieve his dream. We sincerely thank Edo State Commissioner of Police and Edo State Ministry of Justice for the kind understanding and cooperation. We also met with his mother who told she is a widow who takes care of the children alone and the little boy usually assist her to sell water and drinks in Ring Road"
https://www.facebook.com/100000363520749/posts/3501810956507654/?app=fbl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 31, 2020
The boy dream is to become IGP , even all those arm robber that rob bank dream is to MD/CEO of the bank, @ 11 , the boy attacked police station wear their uniform and the next thing is he said his dream is to be IGP .

214 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by UDUJ(m): 6:25am On Oct 31, 2020
He will forever be known as the youngest Inspector General of Police cheesy

647 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:27am On Oct 31, 2020
supportnija:
I swear if my child is 11 year attacked police station, wear DPO uniform, I will hand over to them until 18 years to be prosecuted.

Lol no kill person with laughs. Na so some better pikin dey start,na those gentle ones dey bad pass.

Bros I can open any pot without any sound. Na me scatter Popay threaten as Ijebu Man. When I show the big bros at home say I never die after 4 easy attemp.

The safe wey Popsy lock money no dey inside , na the one wey dey open money dey.

They move am go,toilet water tank, believe me I discover am in 24 hours.

Hahahhahah haha

Sometime when I see boys in actions,I laugh like James Bond.

Na the end matters. Make God make our ends better pass the starting ...

114 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 31, 2020
grin
Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by Anaerobi(m): 6:36am On Oct 31, 2020
Hahaha... Is dream is to b a police man

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 31, 2020
15ssDRIVE:

Lol no kill person with laughs. Na so some better pikin dey start,na those gentle ones dey bad pass.
No true, I have a friend named Siaka, this guy used to steal pen, biro, money when we were in primary, this guy was killed in porthacourt 5 year ago, OP what is bad is bad.

30 Likes

Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by yenereal(m): 6:43am On Oct 31, 2020
Given his age, I would have also forgiven him. He may have been coerced to join in the destruction (if at all he destroyed any) without thinking of the consequences. Social media has changed everything, it's now an eye to the world. I thank God I belong to this generation of social media.
Those youths (hoodlums) destroyed the police and were also stupid enough to record it, forgetting that people (including police officers who serve in the division) would see and recognize them.
In my place, though there wasn't any police office destruction, many of looters have been arrested one by one.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by yenereal(m): 6:46am On Oct 31, 2020
supportnija:
The boy dream is to become IGP , even all those arm robber that rob bank dream is to MD/CEO of the bank, @ 11 , the boy attacked police station wear their uniform and the next thing is he said his dream is to be IGP .

That's how armed robbers used to say: I have given my life to Christ and I would say, if I'm given a second chance, I won't go into robbery again. I've learnt my lessons. To my fellow armed robbers, I would plead that you desist from robbery.

Fellow armed robber: What is this one saying?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:23am On Oct 31, 2020
supportnija:

No true, I have a friend named Siaka, this guy used to steal pen, biro, money when we were in primary, this guy was killed in porthacourt 5 year ago, OP what is bad is bad.

Na true oh .. my people say,na man dey advise himself.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by aminusodiq(m): 8:42am On Oct 31, 2020
Nice
Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by iamleumas: 8:52am On Oct 31, 2020
With this passion of his, he ought to be registered in a police college since he is only 11, well maybe that would only be possible maybe in saner cline where the ruling class care about the poorest of the masses

Meanwhile...,
Are you looking for a platform where you can easily Download Life Changing Christian Sermons, eBooks & Worship Songs for FREE??
Visit Naijasermon.com to download over 5,000+ Messages & Worship Songs by - Apostle Joshua Selman, Arome Osayi, Mike Orokpo, Bro. Gbile Akanni, Bishop David Oyedepo, Theophilus Sunday, Lawrence Oyor, and many other ministers.
Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 8:53am On Oct 31, 2020
strong boy, what adults were terrified to do, a boy of eleven did, to make Nigeria a better place for us all. may your dream to become IGP come to pass....... Amin cool

16 Likes

Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by adajoe555: 8:53am On Oct 31, 2020
Just imagine at this age he is already exposed to this kind of life, if care is not taken when he grows older he will do worse than that.....
Parents train your children well..

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by pickatyou2: 8:53am On Oct 31, 2020
Q
Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by Chiedu4Trump: 8:53am On Oct 31, 2020
supportnija:

I swear if my child is 11 year attacked police station, wear DPO uniform, I will hand over to them until 18 years to be prosecuted.
See how evil to these people are
An Eleven yr old u want to hand over to the police

The sooner we southerners get rid of barbarians like u the better

To be one Nija is not by force

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by lindareep: 8:54am On Oct 31, 2020
Omo, they once called him DPO o grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by lytech1(m): 8:54am On Oct 31, 2020
Am seeing beyond the people standing.
Nigeria is really in a state of coma..

See the condition of Nigeria police station

2 Likes

Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by Vyzz: 8:54am On Oct 31, 2020
I been think say na Aba boy cheesy

the boy that said the shouldn't button it before army would come and carry it ...

so people the speak Igbo for Edo ....

meanwhile those arguing rubbish above

3 Likes

Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 31, 2020
Ok...

1 Like

Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by Imuhammed(m): 8:54am On Oct 31, 2020
Stupid small boy
Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by cosse(m): 8:54am On Oct 31, 2020
Lol..u dey wine mi ni...his dreams is to become IGP....which Kain lie b dat...so na to vandalise police station b the first step na
Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by WhatCanIsay(m): 8:55am On Oct 31, 2020
But on a serious note wetin de the mind of the police officers that arrested him ni? Or dem believe say na the boy beat police officer comot im cloth?

If it was said the boy was questioned it would have sounded at least intelligent. I don't want to believe that boy was arrested and that he slept in the police cell, it sounds too unbelievable. I know Nigeria no get levels but e never reach to that degree jhoor!

I hope the NGO take over the upbringing of the boy, if possible.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by Kay25(m): 8:56am On Oct 31, 2020
life can always start from the rough path to end well..He would one day be the inspector general of police of this nation and probably be the one to curb all the bad vices and rot in the institution.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by Hotzone(m): 8:56am On Oct 31, 2020
Y

I used to fight police in the past, evaded so many arrests not for heinous crimes ohh....but now, I am a responsible cop <b>��‍♀️</b>

1 Like

Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by nograv: 8:56am On Oct 31, 2020
Who the hell arrests an 11year old?

They have held the pikin for this long chai.. Naija police are wicked..

#EndSars

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station by OmodavidoX(m): 8:56am On Oct 31, 2020
lol finally free. it is well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) / Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) / How We Became Members Of Evans Notorious Kidnap Gang” – Gang Members Confess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.