Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

And Who Said Men Don't Have Emotional Feelings? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / And Who Said Men Don't Have Emotional Feelings? (827 Views)

When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why / Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner / Who Said Men Don't Like To Relax And Be Taken Kiaroff? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

And Who Said Men Don't Have Emotional Feelings? by lawalosky(m): 2:12pm On Apr 17, 2018
this guy has being the talking of the day after posting himself on his facebook timeline mourning his late sister who pass out this morning.....
below is the guy and what he wrote...
Oh God of mercy, wat a bad news' I was called early diz morning dat my big sister dead but God why? I spoked to her yesterday morning to set her mind at rest dat all is well and she was telling me to# take # care of myself and families and I was even telling her to stop dat not knowing she gave her # last word to me on phone yesterday, haaaaaaaaa" wat a bad news!!! OMG!!!

Re: And Who Said Men Don't Have Emotional Feelings? by lawalosky(m): 2:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
more.

Re: And Who Said Men Don't Have Emotional Feelings? by lawalosky(m): 2:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
more

Re: And Who Said Men Don't Have Emotional Feelings? by lilmax(m): 2:31pm On Apr 17, 2018
you lost your sister and the next line is posting your tears on Facebook, silly excuse

3 Likes

Re: And Who Said Men Don't Have Emotional Feelings? by brownshooga: 3:38pm On Apr 17, 2018
Mitcheeeew

Nxt pls

1 Like

Re: And Who Said Men Don't Have Emotional Feelings? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 17, 2018
Lol.

Mallam poser.

Oya another style...

1 Like

Re: And Who Said Men Don't Have Emotional Feelings? by Safiaa(f): 8:41pm On Apr 17, 2018
I’m disturbed

1 Like

Re: And Who Said Men Don't Have Emotional Feelings? by ziggy247: 8:53pm On Apr 18, 2018
Apart from the eyes, his face is also full of tears. Guy, you dey cry with your face ni?

1 Like

Re: And Who Said Men Don't Have Emotional Feelings? by lawalosky(m): 9:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
Safiaa:
I’m disturbed
hmmmmmmm..... mehn also have emotional feelings . . . . . . . . though differ by the situations at that moment...
Re: And Who Said Men Don't Have Emotional Feelings? by ProfesseurX: 9:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
but in all honesty sha, it seems these social media channels has really disconnected us from reality.
Obviously the bro's going through a lot right now, like he's bereaved but I really can't fathom what he stands to gain posting his reactions to the death of his sister on the internet and even complementing it with different styles.
Well maybe it's a quicker way to show the world how much he loves his sister and also to seek solace in gathering of likes and unwarranted sympathies from people who really care less about the agony he's going through right now.
Posting the news without an image displaying your reaction would have been very much appreciated.

Nevertheless, I hope and pray your sister rest in perfect peace, amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: And Who Said Men Don't Have Emotional Feelings? by Safiaa(f): 9:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
lawalosky:

hmmmmmmm..... mehn also have emotional feelings
though differ by the situations at that moment...
Yeah but those pictures are weird and disturbing. Sorry
Re: And Who Said Men Don't Have Emotional Feelings? by lawalosky(m): 9:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
brownshooga:
Mitcheeeew

Nxt pls
you ehh....
Re: And Who Said Men Don't Have Emotional Feelings? by lawalosky(m): 9:29pm On Apr 18, 2018
Safiaa:
Yeah but those pictures are weird and disturbing. Sorry
yeah I agree with you....
but apart from the pictures you Can as well agree with me that mehn also have deep emotions...
Re: And Who Said Men Don't Have Emotional Feelings? by Safiaa(f): 9:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
lawalosky:

yeah I agree with you....
but apart from the pictures you Can as well agree with me that mehn also have deep emotions...
yeah

(1) (Reply)

Choosing The Right Man And Staying Married / Is It True That In Every Family, There Must Be One Child That Will Go Wayward / Help! My Little Niece Is Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.