Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Who Said Men Don't Like To Relax And Be Taken Kiaroff? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Said Men Don't Like To Relax And Be Taken Kiaroff? (228 Views)

What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? / And Who Said Men Don't Have Emotional Feelings? / I Want To Get Married, But My Parents Don't Like The Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Said Men Don't Like To Relax And Be Taken Kiaroff? by AMumAndMore(f): 4:08pm On Feb 09, 2022
✍� I have a special secret to share with you. Do you want to garner “favour” this period? Answer me, joor… Do you or do you not want to

I will still share it sha, because of the shy people behind.
Shhh! Come closer, let me tell you one secret, Close the door so no one else will hear us…

Did you know that most men, yes, most men, especially those who like to form “hard guy”, also love gifts? Are you surprised? Lele, biko, don’t be surprised ohhhh

See ehhn… They may not admit it instantly but trust me; you are directly hitting the spot. Ok, so maybe we have the ones who don’t like surprises or gifts, but the truth is once you go out of your way to buy a decent gift for them, they tend to appreciate it wella.

Ngwa swipe eeeee and see some especially curated gift ideas for you and your spouse. Remember the idea is to surprise them ohhh. Don’t worry if they reciprocate or not… We still have 10 months in the year moreover, Mothers day and Internatioanl womens day plus Birthday plus which one again is coming this year. So brace up for some dope pampering Mamma.
PS: It’s better to gift without expecting anything in return PLEASEEEE. And it’s the thought that matters and not the amount spent.

Dear Mamma, i hope you understood the assignment, lets shock our spouses this year. You can even start before #valentine day but please promise to make it consistent. You will thank me later.

READ MORE:

.https://www.instagram.com/p/CZwnBXelAam/?utm_medium=copy_link

Dear Mamma, don't lie, when was the last time you got hubby a gift excluding his birthday?

©VivKen

Motherhood is a journey made easy when we have the right people in our circle.

If you’re a man and you come across this post, help me and tag your partner and run away

(1) (Reply)

Russell Hobbs Microwave For Sale / Give Your Finance A Boost / Fully Built House In Victoria Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.