Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,159 members, 7,953,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:16 PM

Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo (34504 Views)

Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) / Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) / I Won’t Come Down Till Buhari Steps Down, Man Says, After Climbing Mast In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo by CastedDude: 2:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
A tech entrepreneur is currently cooling his heels at the Special Fraud Unit in Ikoyi area of Lagos after his arrest. The suspect identified as Charles Okoronkwo was arrested for allegedly defrauding a partner of N20 million naira.

According to Euphemia Udanoh, a human rights activist and blogger who shared the news, Charles Okoronkwo went in into hiding after the scam and changed all his contacts in order not to get caught. He was arrested after weeks of manhunt.

Below is what Euphemia Udanoh shared online.

Charles Okoronkwo I want to ask how SFU (Special Fraud Unit) Ikoyi, is treating you You threw friendship, conscience and common sense to the wind and defrauded your good friend and partner of over N20m, strangulating his business and you think God will protect you from punishment?

You went into hiding, changed your phone numbers and phone, forgetting that there's a technology made for catching international thieves like you.

I swore with my blood the day I heard of what you did to our friend that I will get you and I am proud of myself that at exactly 2 months, my contact caught your criminal self from your hiding place.

You are a disgrace to humanity and I so pity for your beautiful children.

Only God knows how many people you have duped using your phantom company, Bricks & Wheels

Let me enter SFU and laugh at you sef

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/man-arrested-for-allegedly-defrauding-of-partner-of-n20-million-in-lagos-photo.html

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo by CastedDude: 2:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo by pyyxxaro: 2:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
Just passing

Una weldone undecided

5 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo by KendrickAyomide: 2:53pm On Apr 17, 2018
Re: Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo by donsteady(m): 3:00pm On Apr 17, 2018
The law says

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo by veekid(m): 4:23pm On Apr 17, 2018
She should put that in her CV
Re: Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo by Follygunners: 4:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
Dis pple so. Dem fit kill their parents over money and start bragging afterwards. undecided

Why does it always have to bad news coming from dem dem?

No be today na...You go dey begin hear dem dey accuse Yoruba pple of the same thing they're greatest at. undecided

Afterwards, dem go claim say na dem develop our beloved "Eko-Ile, Eko-Akete, Ilu-Ogbon"

Make Sango and Thunder fire any savage okoro that affronts to such claim! angry angry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo by Nickijoy(f): 4:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
Nice
Re: Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo by inoki247: 4:25pm On Apr 17, 2018
Abeg epp uz check d name... Na in house crime not a foreign one...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo by agarawu23(m): 4:25pm On Apr 17, 2018
Only if they won't release him at the end.

We have caught a bigger thief but was released by our stupid police. When u scam someone 40m, you take them to the police they demand 3m from him, they release him on bail and ask him to write undertaking.

12 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo by fourhayz: 4:25pm On Apr 17, 2018
Scammers....La ju Ko Beware grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo by fourhayz: 4:26pm On Apr 17, 2018
:PJ
Re: Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo by wellmax(m): 4:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
See his head.
Criminal

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo by sirusX(m): 4:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
I thought they would explain how he got caught

Guess it's best not to reveal such a system if it has been proven effective

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo by Sirpaul(m): 4:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
surely he will be released soon.
Re: Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo by VIPERVENOM(m): 4:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
The suspect identified as Charles Okoronkwo

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo by devigblegble: 4:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
Ok
Re: Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo by McBrooklyn(m): 4:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
grin
Re: Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo by Veetee(m): 4:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
nawa, he will be released, money full him sysytem

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo by Ask4bigneyo(m): 4:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
Only here to check name....

Na our brother from the Yeast

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo by EddieCAD(m): 4:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
Igbo amaka! cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo by chloride6: 4:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
NCAN grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
The law should take its course, if found guilty.
Re: Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo by bekpo(m): 4:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
veekid:
She should put that in her CV

U r very correct, her action here is actionable.
Re: Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo by STENON(f): 4:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
K
Re: Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo by kestolove95(m): 4:30pm On Apr 17, 2018
Am not suprix, na dem dem..flantinos

3 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo by kokoye(m): 4:30pm On Apr 17, 2018
No surprise here.

A lot of people claiming to be 'entrepreneurs' are actually involved in fraudulent businesses.
If you don't have the mind for business, don't let anyone make you feel bad about your legit monthly job.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo by kereman1: 4:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
Chie my kinsman hv been sent to jail.
We d igbos are wit u thru ur jail tym. Do fast and cm out and coman gv me my share.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo by Witnes: 4:35pm On Apr 17, 2018
C how d guy fresh up with people's sweat. Awuf dey sweet 4 body die. Enjoy ur stay with stenches and mosquitoes

(1) (2) (Reply)

LUTH Hostel Robbed, Doctor Urueye Stephen Stabbed To Death / Army Rescue Woman Who Has Been Held In Boko Haram Captivity Since 2014 / Court Remands Man Over Kidnap, Murder Of His 82-Yr-Old Father In Ekiti (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.