Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,606 members, 7,955,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:11 PM

Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo (34508 Views)

Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) / Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video) / I Won’t Come Down Till Buhari Steps Down, Man Says, After Climbing Mast In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
cool
Re: Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
Some people are just heartless.
Re: Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo by Gangster1ms: 4:41pm On Apr 17, 2018
Follygunners:
Dis pple so. Dem fit kill their parents over money and start bragging afterwards. undecided

Why does it always have to bad news coming from dem dem?

No be today na...You go dey begin hear dem dey accuse Yoruba pple of the same thing they're greatest at. undecided

Afterwards, dem go claim say na dem develop our beloved "Eko-Ile, Eko-Akete, Ilu-Ogbon"

Make Sango and Thunder fire any savage okoro that affronts to such claim! angry angry
Boring
Re: Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo by MissRaine69(f): 4:42pm On Apr 17, 2018
donsteady:
The law says
Innocent until proven guilty ....there is no “its”
Re: Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo by Nossa(m): 4:44pm On Apr 17, 2018
Follygunners:
Dis pple so. Dem fit kill their parents over money and start bragging afterwards. undecided

No be today na...You go dey begin hear dem dey accuse Yoruba pple of the same thing they're greatest at. undecided

Afterwards, dem go claim say na dem develop our beloved "Eko-Ile, Eko-Akete, Ilu-Ogbon"

Make Sango and Thunder fire any savage okoro that affronts to such claim! angry angry

Why this one wan catch fire?, the bitterness in you people for people of Igbo extraction is too much.
Re: Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo by Kaxmytex(m): 4:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
Saka manje eyan tula mania.. .

He should thank his stars dem neva send thunder reach im zone...

Dere type no dey last atall
Re: Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo by nagoma(m): 4:47pm On Apr 17, 2018
Nossa:

Why this one wan catch fire?, the bitterness in you people for people of Igbo extraction is too much.

And you still don’t know why?
Re: Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo by authority2006(m): 4:47pm On Apr 17, 2018
agarawu23:
Only if they won't release him at the end.

We have caught a bigger thief but was released by our stupid police. When u scam someone 40m, you take them to the police they demand 3m from him, they release him on bail and ask him to write undertaking.

Please, don't put the blame on the police. The police actually did you a favour and you knew it, that was why you took the settlement arrangement. Otherwise, you could have insisted on taking the suspect to court.
Even if you had taken the suspect to court, he would have been granted a bail probably nothing more than N5 million and one or two sureties. Then, you would be spending as the case progresses and attending hearing. Still, there wouldn't be any assurance that you would get your money back, may be jail term for the accused if found guilty.
As long as the guy was fulfilling its obligation, that still remained the best choice.
It happened to me too. A guy sold off my property in his care.

BTW: how is the oil business going?
Re: Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo by Follygunners: 4:55pm On Apr 17, 2018
kestolove95:
Am not suprix, na dem dem..flantinos

Dear, I swear.. you be my pesin! grin
Re: Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo by Emytexboy(m): 4:58pm On Apr 17, 2018
fellow Christian, good day to you all... God in his infinite Mercy, is always at the door of your heart and mind, do you know what he is doing? He is always thete to make sure that none that is His, wouldn't see and enter His kingdom at last, by reminding you in particular, what you need to know about your self as a Christian, so that you reexamine yourself, perhaps, there might be something that might hinder your making it into His kingdom, please, take a good look and reason within you>>>We can speak in tongues and miss heaven.
We can "win souls" and miss heaven.
We can see vision and miss heaven.
We can prophesy and still miss heaven.
We can cast out devil and miss heaven.
We can perform miracles and still miss heaven.
We can read the whole Bible and miss heaven.
We can attend all church services, fellowship activities and camp meetings and miss heaven.
We can have anointing and miss heaven.
We can have all spiritual gifts and miss heaven.
We can be rich, prosperous and wealthy and still miss heaven.
We can give and sow seeds and still miss heaven.
We can wield power and be influential and still miss heaven.
We can have a powerful voice to sing and miss heaven.
But we cannot LIVE A HOLY LIFE and miss heaven.
HOLINESS IS THE REAL DEAL!
"Sanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye holy: for I am the LORD your God." (Leviticus 20:7)
"O worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness: fear before him, all the earth." (Psalm 96:9)
"Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord." (Hebrews 12:14)
Forwarding this is Evangelism. Let us win a soul for Christ. Amen!
Re: Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo by Jethrolite(m): 5:04pm On Apr 17, 2018
agarawu23:

We have caught a bigger thief but was released by our stupid police. When u scam someone 40m, you take them to the police they demand 3m from him, they release him on bail and ask him to write undertaking.
Normally you petition such cases to the EFCC but your case as it is hasn't gone bad, case no de spoil for Nigeria. Simply get a lawyer and petition AIG of the zone in charge of your state but better still petition the EFCC because when the EFCC goes after a person after preliminary investigation, they freeze the person's account so that they do not have access to money to influence the case. So your person has not escaped yet.

When you petition EFCC, they will write to the police station to hand over the case file. Most Nigerians are just ignorant about these things and the police plays on that ignorance. Police is nobody's friend, if you like make you kill person if you have money, nothing will happen. The only time police are very ruthless is when the person is an armed robber or kidnapper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo by Gmart22: 5:06pm On Apr 17, 2018
sounded so bitter and primitive
Follygunners:

Re: Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo by neeyeesky(m): 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2018
Wetin be him name sef Charles Okoronkwo? Hahahhahahhah na dem dem. Omo ibo (crimes flows in deir blood). Ndi ara on d beat
Re: Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo by Follygunners: 5:26pm On Apr 17, 2018
Nossa:

Sup "Igbo" man..?

Re: Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo by laudate: 5:41pm On Apr 17, 2018
CastedDude:
A tech entrepreneur is currently cooling his heels at the Special Fraud Unit in Ikoyi area of Lagos after his arrest. The suspect identified as Charles Okoronkwo was arrested for allegedly defrauding a partner of N20 million naira.

According to Euphemia Udanoh, a human rights activist and blogger who shared the news, Charles Okoronkwo went in into hiding after the scam and changed all his contacts in order not to get caught. He was arrested after weeks of manhunt.

Below is what Euphemia Udanoh shared online.

Charles Okoronkwo I want to ask how SFU (Special Fraud Unit) Ikoyi, is treating you You threw friendship, conscience and common sense to the wind and defrauded your good friend and partner of over N20m, strangulating his business and you think God will protect you from punishment?

You went into hiding, changed your phone numbers and phone, forgetting that there's a technology made for catching international thieves like you.

I swore with my blood the day I heard of what you did to our friend that I will get you and I am proud of myself that at exactly 2 months, my contact caught your criminal self from your hiding place.

You are a disgrace to humanity and I so pity for your beautiful children.

Only God knows how many people you have duped using your phantom company, Bricks & Wheels

Let me enter SFU and laugh at you sef

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/man-arrested-for-allegedly-defrauding-of-partner-of-n20-million-in-lagos-photo.html

Chai! This girl who caught the fraudster is a super detective in the making. shocked She should be given an offer of automatic employment by the EFCC, DSS or Nigerian Police Force. cheesy If this country had more people like her, cybercrime and fraud would be reduced drastically. May God bless Euphemia Udanoh 10 million times every single day, for this feat! Here is a toast to her uncommon bravery...! cool May she live long in peace, prosperity and in good health!

Re: Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo by Bridget95(f): 5:41pm On Apr 17, 2018
Follygunners:

These people smoking shisha and other hard drugs can't keep to themselves .
Re: Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo by laudate: 5:42pm On Apr 17, 2018
agarawu23:

Chimo! shocked You don't mean it! So these security agents are aiding and abetting corruption.....it is finished!
Re: Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo by magnusbane: 5:47pm On Apr 17, 2018
Lol, I know this guy o, big talker, always talking billions billions all the time, I been dey beg am for job sef
Re: Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo by Follygunners: 5:52pm On Apr 17, 2018
Bridget95:
These people smoking shisha and other hard drugs can't keep to themselves .

Sorry for your being Igbo. I know it's very sad to be Igbo...

Anyway.., me I dey enjoy to smoke IGBO like crazy grin grin

Re: Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo by ejomahgrace44: 5:53pm On Apr 17, 2018
Fraud doesn't pay.
Kudos to the lady
Re: Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo by Bridget95(f): 6:09pm On Apr 17, 2018
Follygunners:

Sorry for your being Igbo. I know it's very sad to be Igbo...

Anyway.., me I dey enjoy to smoke IGBO like crazy grin grin
it is more sad to be from the skull mining zone of Nigerian.
Re: Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo by obedugo(m): 6:26pm On Apr 17, 2018
[quote author=Bridget95 post=66795741]it is more sad to be from the skull mining zone of Nigerian. I dey telx u , dirty set of people who truely don't know were they belong in this useless country
Re: Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo by Bridget95(f): 6:52pm On Apr 17, 2018
[quote author=obedugo post=66796161][/quote]where do your folks belong,awusa slaves or men of valour?
Re: Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo by Phelixblaq(m): 7:12pm On Apr 17, 2018
To be sincere all this igbo guys are criminal... Nothing good can come from them... Same way my two igbo flat mates of two years conjuct and stole my token worth over 5m...last last I hot them apprehended and my token was refunded.. They still went ahead to conjuct with the police to say Cryptocurency is illegal.. Police had to start using me until I fled for my life and my cash... Without igbo Nigeria would have been a betterr place... Idiots! They don't knw friendship when it's comes to money
Re: Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo by akum78: 7:54pm On Apr 17, 2018
LOL ... THAT CELL GET AC AND DSTV .... he is not suffering ....
Re: Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo by agarawu23(m): 8:09pm On Apr 17, 2018
laudate:

Chimo! shocked You don't mean it! So these security agents are aiding and abetting corruption.....it is finished!
talking from experience. They are big thief
Re: Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo by agarawu23(m): 8:12pm On Apr 17, 2018
authority2006:

Please, don't put the blame on the police. The police actually did you a favour and you knew it, that was why you took the settlement arrangement. Otherwise, you could have insisted on taking the suspect to court.
Even if you had taken the suspect to court, he would have been granted a bail probably nothing more than N5 million and one or two sureties. Then, you would be spending as the case progresses and attending hearing. Still, there wouldn't be any assurance that you would get your money back, may be jail term for the accused if found guilty.
As long as the guy was fulfilling its obligation, that still remained the best choice.
It happened to me too. A guy sold off my property in his care.

BTW: how is the oil business going?
court? @ the end of the day, they will ask him to start paying small small.

I am off oil business for now, no huge profit there again grin
Re: Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 8:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
I know his type. It took me 3 months to fish out one of them. They always think they are smart. Forgetting that the world is small... and smaller if like in my case, GID is involved.
Re: Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 17, 2018
agarawu23:

Unless the person doesn't have money for lawyer and no proof.

Sue the police and the man.
Re: Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo by focus7: 11:25pm On Apr 17, 2018
98% of the osus are born criminals.
Re: Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo by Xtianoking: 1:07am On Apr 18, 2018
Pls beware of this scammer..
Oinu Emmanuel Ngbede
Owner of [/url]Teeloaded.com.ng[url]
Scammed a friend of his hard earned money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

LUTH Hostel Robbed, Doctor Urueye Stephen Stabbed To Death / Army Rescue Woman Who Has Been Held In Boko Haram Captivity Since 2014 / How My Abductors Butchered And Killed People For Rituals- Rescued Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.