Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Honda Accord.... Beast On The Road - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Accord.... Beast On The Road (10575 Views)

Donald Trump's Beast Vs Vladimir Putin's Bunker On Wheels (Photo Comparison) / What Comes To Your Mind When You See These Cars On The Road? (PHOTOS) / Donald Trump's Official Car "The Beast": 15 Amazing Facts You May Not Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Accord.... Beast On The Road by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2018
Wanna have peace and enjoy comfort of a sweet ride!
Try the Honda Evil Spirit!
The EX, V6 is power!!!!
Interior is just like an airplane. At night, dashboard can give you orgasm.

The Evil spirit is on same echelon as spider, but it commands more power on wheel and appearance!

#HondaWeDieHere

8 Likes

Re: Honda Accord.... Beast On The Road by FestacGirl(f): 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
Seems someone just tasted the power of a v6 after driving 4cylinder corolla all his life grin

37 Likes

Re: Honda Accord.... Beast On The Road by king406(m): 4:16pm On Apr 17, 2018
Welcome to V6, but you're behind, try a twin turbo V6 Mercedes E400, you go fear V6

4 Likes

Re: Honda Accord.... Beast On The Road by captainking(m): 4:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
FestacGirl:
Seems someone just tasted the power of a v6 after driving 4cylinders for like corolla all his life grin
i agree.. I have been driving v4 for 2 years.. But the moment I drove v6...v4 became obselete to me.. Hehe

2 Likes

Re: Honda Accord.... Beast On The Road by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 17, 2018
Toyota Corolla is boring

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honda Accord.... Beast On The Road by jimmyneut: 7:07am On Apr 18, 2018
Quick note it's not a v4 but an i4 ... i for inline

captainking:
i agree.. I have been driving v4 for 2 years.. But the moment I drove v6...v4 became obselete to me.. Hehe

3 Likes

Re: Honda Accord.... Beast On The Road by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:17am On Apr 18, 2018
jimmyneut:
Quick note it's not a v4 but an i4 ... i for inland

Inline.

4 Likes

Re: Honda Accord.... Beast On The Road by Alvin007: 7:57am On Apr 18, 2018
jimmyneut:

As in ‘inland’ revenue? grin

16 Likes

Re: Honda Accord.... Beast On The Road by Alvin007: 8:01am On Apr 18, 2018
HeavenlyBang:

Inline.
Inline 4(i4)..Also known as ‘straight four’...indicates that the cylinders are on a straight line.

1 Like

Re: Honda Accord.... Beast On The Road by captainking(m): 8:17am On Apr 18, 2018
jimmyneut:

allright bro... It's Nigerian terminology..

1 Like

Re: Honda Accord.... Beast On The Road by jimmyneut: 9:49am On Apr 18, 2018
LoooooooooooooooooL.....JEEZ!!! shocked Just seeing this....guess I didn't read wat I was typing....missed my bus this mmg and was all clumsy... thanks for the observation and correction wink

Alvin007:

As in ‘inland’ revenue? grin

2 Likes

Re: Honda Accord.... Beast On The Road by Inception(m): 3:38pm On Apr 18, 2018
FestacGirl:
Seems someone just tasted the power of a v6 after driving 4cylinder corolla all his life grin

I can call you Annabelle all day kiss
Re: Honda Accord.... Beast On The Road by wane01(m): 8:46pm On Apr 18, 2018
latestmodel:
The EX, V6 is power!!!!

The Evil spirit is on same echelon as spider, but it commands more power on wheel and appearance!

#HondaWeDieHere
Seems like ur'e gonna write an epistle if I let you drive my 015 v8 Toyota tundra

3 Likes

Re: Honda Accord.... Beast On The Road by symbianDON(m): 10:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
even the 4-cylinder accord is very quick on its feet

5 Likes

Re: Honda Accord.... Beast On The Road by diportivo: 6:18am On Apr 19, 2018
captainking:
allright bro... It's Nigerian terminology..

it isn't

abi Nigeria diff from Nigeria

so,this lady is back?......ngcobop be warming up for some pm things grin

if u kw u kw tongue

2 Likes

Re: Honda Accord.... Beast On The Road by FestacGirl(f): 11:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
Inception:

I can call you Annabelle all day kiss
kiss
Re: Honda Accord.... Beast On The Road by chccho(m): 10:29am On Apr 20, 2018
latestmodel:
The EX, V6 is power!!!!

#HondaWeDieHere

Op na ordinary v6 honda u dey hype like this?

Let me give u homework, go and drive a c230,c280 or c300. U can also try a Bmw 3series, or maybe u should try the infinit fx 35 just 2003 model is enough for u.. After driving all these cars u will know that your v6 honda is just a baby boy grin

7 Likes

Re: Honda Accord.... Beast On The Road by wane01(m): 5:55pm On Apr 20, 2018
chccho:

Let me give u homework, go and drive a c230,c280 or c300. U can also try a Bmw 3series, or maybe u should try the infinit fx 35 just 2003 model is enough for u.. After driving all these cars u will know that your v6 honda is just a baby boy grin
Infiniti fx50 is sufficient
Re: Honda Accord.... Beast On The Road by chccho(m): 5:59pm On Apr 20, 2018
wane01:

Infiniti fx50 is sufficient

Thats too much already considering thats he just experienced the thrill of a v6 from a japanese car.. A c280 or BMW 3series will give a clear understanding.
Re: Honda Accord.... Beast On The Road by captainking(m): 7:16pm On Apr 20, 2018
Who has eod for sale.. In ph?? Or any good car.. Budget.. 500-600k
Re: Honda Accord.... Beast On The Road by hkwills(m): 8:15pm On Apr 20, 2018
chccho:

Thats too much already considering thats he just experienced the thrill of a v6 from a japanese car.. A c280 or BMW 3series will give a clear understanding.

Accord are fast quick cars
Accord V6 quicker and faster than the c280 you just mentioned. I HV practically raced with with W 211 E 350 . Accord v6 even have more HP than ur said c280.

6 Likes

Re: Honda Accord.... Beast On The Road by hkwills(m): 8:21pm On Apr 20, 2018
chccho:

Accord V6 is faster than those Benz you just mentioned ,except for the BMW that i dont know of.
Ask peeps that knw about accords. They at quick cars.

4 Likes

Re: Honda Accord.... Beast On The Road by Alvin007: 8:33pm On Apr 20, 2018
hkwills:

Accord V6 is faster than those Benz you just mentioned ,except for the BMW that i dont know of.
A bmw m3 is v6...never compare the accord to it!
So also is the w204 c300 and c350...they’ll both make your accord feel like it’s on the reverse gear.

3 Likes

Re: Honda Accord.... Beast On The Road by Philadelphia: 9:21pm On Apr 20, 2018
Pikin wey no sabi him mama boyfriend dey call am "uncle".
Those boasting of the accord v6 should come and drive a 2007 Mercedes benz c350.

1 Like

Re: Honda Accord.... Beast On The Road by chccho(m): 9:24pm On Apr 20, 2018
hkwills:

U must be dreaming sir, when u wake up with true facts pls let us know
Re: Honda Accord.... Beast On The Road by chccho(m): 9:34pm On Apr 20, 2018
hkwills:

Accord V6 quicker and faster than the c280 you just mentioned. I HV practically raced with with W 211 E 350 . Accord v6 even have more HP than ur said c280.

U are a liar
Re: Honda Accord.... Beast On The Road by king406(m): 10:47pm On Apr 20, 2018
hkwills:

horsepower doesn't define how fast a car is, it only tells part of the story

1 Like

Re: Honda Accord.... Beast On The Road by Ken4agent(m): 11:33pm On Apr 20, 2018
latestmodel:
The EX, V6 is power!!!!

#HondaWeDieHere

U for backup your assertions with pictures of interior and exterior views
Re: Honda Accord.... Beast On The Road by wane01(m): 11:43pm On Apr 20, 2018
hkwills:

1 Like

Re: Honda Accord.... Beast On The Road by Badb0y4lyf(m): 10:46am On Apr 21, 2018
Lol I actually moved to corolla from v6 Honda Mhen Corolla get where e Dey shine the car is agile and swift I go just Dey enter Dey commot for hold up despite little space but when I miss my V6 is clear over taking on free road you will floor the pedal and still not enough power.

1 Like

Re: Honda Accord.... Beast On The Road by Badb0y4lyf(m): 10:57am On Apr 21, 2018
hkwills:

Baba I was like you thinking my accord v6 cud even drag race a V8 with my driving prowess till one c230 zoom pass me I bone smile look say pikin no sabi herb medicine hin Dey call am vegetable I press tottle meet up with an pass am about 1km in distance I just talk for my mind smile I trust my V6 not latter than 30sec I just heard a loud roar for my back zoooooom the car don go i believe him Tourbo charge just pick cos I heard it take a while haaaa watin I tottle up again I Cudnt even kiss is tail I learnt my lessons that day but Honda V6 no b child’s play

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honda Accord.... Beast On The Road by Readonee35L(m): 11:32am On Apr 21, 2018
Badb0y4lyf:

Baba I was like you thinking my accord v6 cud even drag race a V8 with my driving prowess till one c230 zoom pass me I bone smile look say pikin no sabi herb medicine hin Dey call am vegetable I press tottle meet up with an pass am about 1km in distance I just talk for my mind smile I trust my V6 not latter than 30sec I just heard a loud roar for my back zoooooom the car don go i believe him Tourbo charge just pick cos I heard it take a while haaaa watin I tottle up again I Cudnt even kiss is tail I learnt my lessons that day but Honda V6 no b child’s play
Please when mentioning your accords.
Also Specify the year.
The 2008-2012 Accord V6 is not a child.
One of the powerful engines from accord.
A J35 Engine with vcm . very advanced.

The accord v6 with the 3.5L will trash any c230 be it the i4 compressor or 2.5l V6, c280 c240 any of the them.

But it will struggle with a 2007 c350. The c350 will outshine it.

A car is a benz doesnt mean its a race car or its more superior to a japanese.

Dont let me bring The J37 v6 in the acura tl cry .

It gives average trim benz owners nightmares grin

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Audi, Airbus, and Italdesign Tests “Pop.Up Next” Flying Taxi for Future Cars / Names Of Car Models That Have Won The European Car Of The Year Award Since 1964 / What Is The Process Of Registering A Newly Purchased Vehicle In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.