Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Airtel Customer Care On Hold? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Airtel Customer Care On Hold? (446 Views)

Please, How Can I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? / Ntel The Worst Customer Care EVER / Still Available Affordable Data Sme....m.t.n,,airtel,,glo,,etisalat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Customer Care On Hold? by Itchingpreeq: 4:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
Hello guys, I'll like to know if there's actually another line or means to getting airtell customer care. Over the past few weeks now the customer care that I know and even the ones listed on their website has been unreachable.
I have got few questions to ask this folks like...
1, What has happened to over jara back to sender
2, FnF can't be added or deactivated
3, The data burns like hell etc

La-la.... Pls push forward.....
Re: Airtel Customer Care On Hold? by Silvawazza(m): 11:39pm On Apr 17, 2018
Am currently using airtel for calls and that my Champion line. I guess the Ish is the bad network and Co.. Even to make calls and receive is hell. Have also noticed the issue about trying to call the customer care service and I noticed it as been deactivated. I pray they won't sell the company again this time. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sliding Gate Automation / Apple Macbook 12inch Gold Colour / HP Probook 440 G2 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.