Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,646 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Award Plaques In Nigeria: Where To Buy Them And What Their Prices Are - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Award Plaques In Nigeria: Where To Buy Them And What Their Prices Are (1949 Views)

Few Girls Met Me At The Suya Point And Asked Me To Buy Them Suya,i Had Only #500 / 4 Tribes In Nigeria Where Husband And Children Dies If The Wife Commit Adultery / Staple Food Prices Are Dropping In These Lagos Markets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Award Plaques In Nigeria: Where To Buy Them And What Their Prices Are by UGOANUMZ(m): 6:00pm On Apr 17, 2018
If you have ever found yourself in a dilemma such as where to buy award plaques in Nigeria at very cheap prices, and on short notice, then this post is for you.

Eloquent Gift (+2349038270879)is an award plaque dealer based in Lagos, Nigeria. We design and produce all kinds, shapes, and sizes of award plaques ranging from crystal plaques, acrylic plaques, wooden plaques, and metal plaques.

Our design and production processes take a maximum of 3 days for completion; which means that the moment you decide on the kind of award plaque you want, you'll have it in less than 3 days!

How awesome is that? wink

Prices of Our Award Plaques

Crystal Plaques: #17,500 per unit

Acrylic Plaques: #14,500 per unit

Wooden Plaques: #8,000 per unit

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To The Best Mum Ever / Paylater Gimme Loan Today / Lagos Bridge Collapses Under Pressure Of Container & Oil Tanker Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.