Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Few Girls Met Me At The Suya Point And Asked Me To Buy Them Suya,i Had Only #500 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Few Girls Met Me At The Suya Point And Asked Me To Buy Them Suya,i Had Only #500 (1541 Views)

I Stopped A Girl Today And Asked Her For Her Phone Number. / How To Get Your Audio Books From Audible For Only ₦500 / Award Plaques In Nigeria: Where To Buy Them And What Their Prices Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Few Girls Met Me At The Suya Point And Asked Me To Buy Them Suya,i Had Only #500 by kyber(m): 9:28pm On Apr 03, 2023
I was just jejely going on my own with my small #500 as there was cold I decided to buy hot suya #200, garri #150,sugar #50 and groundnut #100.

Only for me to get there and 2 of my school met me there and asked me to buy them suya, they were thanking GOD they met me there. Then they were hyping me as a celebrity cause I’m quite popular in school. I did not want to fall my hands so I bought them the suya with the only #500 with me.

Now I have nothing to eat this night and I’m hungry.
Did I do the right thing?
What do you think think I should have done ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Girls Met Me At The Suya Point And Asked Me To Buy Them Suya,i Had Only #500 by TheBillyonaire: 9:32pm On Apr 03, 2023
Yes, you did the right thing. You have successfully protected yourself from shame but not from hunger. grin

20 Likes

Re: Few Girls Met Me At The Suya Point And Asked Me To Buy Them Suya,i Had Only #500 by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
kyber:
I was just jejely going on my own with my small #500 as there was cold I decided to buy hot suya #200, garri #150,sugar #50 and groundnut #100.

Only for me to get there and 2 of my school met me there and asked me to buy them suya, they were thanking GOD they met me there. Then they were hyping me as a celebrity cause I’m quite popular in school. I did not want to fall my hands so I bought them the suya with the only #500 with me.

Mr popular hyped Celebrity....you've done well. now go stand in front of a mirror and pls slap the dude you see in the reflection.

7 Likes

Re: Few Girls Met Me At The Suya Point And Asked Me To Buy Them Suya,i Had Only #500 by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
grin grin You deserve a hot slap,bro.So because of girls you are not even related to or married to, you had to inconvenience yourself to please them.
Continue oo,till they serve you breakfast.
Then nobody will tell you to advise yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Few Girls Met Me At The Suya Point And Asked Me To Buy Them Suya,i Had Only #500 by AsapTeddy(m): 9:38pm On Apr 03, 2023
I won't be surprised if this nonsense makes frontpage.

6 Likes

Re: Few Girls Met Me At The Suya Point And Asked Me To Buy Them Suya,i Had Only #500 by kyber(m): 9:39pm On Apr 03, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
grin grin You deserve a hot slap,bro.So because of girls you are not even related to or married to, you had to inconvenience yourself to please them.
Continue oo,till they serve you breakfast.
Then nobody will tell you to advise yourself.

I was only trying to be thoughtful

2 Likes

Re: Few Girls Met Me At The Suya Point And Asked Me To Buy Them Suya,i Had Only #500 by kyber(m): 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
Yes, you did the right thing. You have successfully protected yourself from shame but not from hunger. grin

At least they will look me with a big man eye

1 Like

Re: Few Girls Met Me At The Suya Point And Asked Me To Buy Them Suya,i Had Only #500 by jaeyking(m): 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2023
I like myself ooo
I go tell them say I no get ooo

I can't kee myself
Re: Few Girls Met Me At The Suya Point And Asked Me To Buy Them Suya,i Had Only #500 by SultanOfPuna: 9:54pm On Apr 03, 2023
All these fake stories from attention seekers

1 Like

Re: Few Girls Met Me At The Suya Point And Asked Me To Buy Them Suya,i Had Only #500 by VinnyBaba: 10:01pm On Apr 03, 2023
This OP tho.

Very Funny Boy. cheesy
Re: Few Girls Met Me At The Suya Point And Asked Me To Buy Them Suya,i Had Only #500 by TheBillyonaire: 10:03pm On Apr 03, 2023
kyber:

At least they will look me with a big man eye
A very big man. 500 no be beans grin grin

1 Like

Re: Few Girls Met Me At The Suya Point And Asked Me To Buy Them Suya,i Had Only #500 by kyber(m): 10:04pm On Apr 03, 2023
jaeyking:
I like myself ooo
I go tell them say I no get ooo

I can't kee myself

This girls fine ehn

1 Like

Re: Few Girls Met Me At The Suya Point And Asked Me To Buy Them Suya,i Had Only #500 by kyber(m): 10:09pm On Apr 03, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

Real life stories

1 Like

Re: Few Girls Met Me At The Suya Point And Asked Me To Buy Them Suya,i Had Only #500 by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:52pm On Apr 03, 2023
kyber:

I was only trying to be thoughtful
Next time, when you know, you don't have enough on you, simply let them know verbally.Heaven won't fall, and your name won't cease to be your name.

1 Like

Re: Few Girls Met Me At The Suya Point And Asked Me To Buy Them Suya,i Had Only #500 by NorthernSerene(m): 11:20pm On Apr 03, 2023
Ladies you heard from the OP about kind of pain you guys are and have cursed us?

1 Like

Re: Few Girls Met Me At The Suya Point And Asked Me To Buy Them Suya,i Had Only #500 by Draslo(m): 1:28am On Apr 04, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
No, he did not do the right thing. He could have simply said the truth. "Ah! You guys caught me at a bad time, I don't have a lot of cash on me o....all I have here if for my supper but I promise I'll make it up to you guys sometime later"....those girls had money for suya. They could have even bought yours for you if you had game.

1 Like

Re: Few Girls Met Me At The Suya Point And Asked Me To Buy Them Suya,i Had Only #500 by okoroemeka(m): 5:49am On Apr 04, 2023
kyber:

you did the wrong thing,what is wrong in telling them you don't have enough,they just manipulated you,next time obey the law of self preservation not greedy sychophants

2 Likes

Re: Few Girls Met Me At The Suya Point And Asked Me To Buy Them Suya,i Had Only #500 by BigDawsNet: 6:10am On Apr 04, 2023
If you ain't dating any.. you don't hav to pay for anyone.. las las if ypu gontoadt ham... she no go still gree
Re: Few Girls Met Me At The Suya Point And Asked Me To Buy Them Suya,i Had Only #500 by anthonyuncle(m): 6:27am On Apr 04, 2023
eat your hype
Re: Few Girls Met Me At The Suya Point And Asked Me To Buy Them Suya,i Had Only #500 by 2ndchildhood(m): 7:17am On Apr 04, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
this very one could be fake. But I have seen worse from most simps.. have seen a welder who eats bread and Coke with his son, while his crush, who was my colleague then, was placed on daily lunch in one expensive restaurant.
Re: Few Girls Met Me At The Suya Point And Asked Me To Buy Them Suya,i Had Only #500 by Goodlady(f): 7:17am On Apr 04, 2023
kyber:

You v done well. Your reward is in heaven.

Re: Few Girls Met Me At The Suya Point And Asked Me To Buy Them Suya,i Had Only #500 by Queendera(f): 7:22am On Apr 04, 2023
kyber:

a fool and his money are soon parted.

But that's story for another day.

As a student I wonder why you will have "shame" instead of jokingly telling them off.

Whatever happens to good old "scoping". No cash for hand. "ah, me wey dey hope say una go sponsor me? See as una fine sha"

Which makes me to question your "popularity" in school because it doesn't feel like you are smart enough to be popular.

2 Likes

Re: Few Girls Met Me At The Suya Point And Asked Me To Buy Them Suya,i Had Only #500 by Flora2Sweet: 7:29am On Apr 04, 2023
smileyIf u no collect na their i go vex for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Girls Met Me At The Suya Point And Asked Me To Buy Them Suya,i Had Only #500 by kyber(m): 10:29am On Apr 04, 2023
Queendera:
a fool and his money are soon parted.

But that's story for another day.

As a student I wonder why you will have "shame" instead of jokingly telling them off.

Whatever happens to good old "scoping". No cash for hand. "ah, me wey dey hope say una go sponsor me? See as una fine sha"

Which makes me to question your "popularity" in school because it doesn't feel like you are smart enough to be popular.

Your last paragraph makes me doubt your reason credibility
Re: Few Girls Met Me At The Suya Point And Asked Me To Buy Them Suya,i Had Only #500 by Queendera(f): 1:21pm On Apr 04, 2023
kyber:

Your last paragraph makes me doubt your reason credibility
at least I don't go to bed hungry at night wishing I took the alternative I was too cowardice to take earlier on
Re: Few Girls Met Me At The Suya Point And Asked Me To Buy Them Suya,i Had Only #500 by TheBillyonaire: 1:24pm On Apr 04, 2023
Draslo:

No, he did not do the right thing. He could have simply said the truth. "Ah! You guys caught me at a bad time, I don't have a lot of cash on me o....all I have here if for my supper but I promise I'll make it up to you guys sometime later"....those girls had money for suya. They could have even bought yours for you if you had game.

This line works for people who are laying the bed to become comfortable being poor. A man should be ashamed of not having, and sacrificing the little he had to save face was a smart move. Now he can hurstle not to be in that kind of space, but for someone who is comfortable announcing his poverty, there is no reason to fight to jump from that space.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Blacklist: People U Should Avoid No Matter Wat They Promise U / Ibadan People At It Again: (Pictures) ;) / What Will You Like Nairaland To Upgrade?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.