Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) (64830 Views)

Kenyan Man Dies In A Fight With Man Having Sex With His Wife (Graphic photos) / Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos / Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) by sherylng(f): 10:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
what's the essence of going into polygamy if not for threesomes?

1 Share

Re: First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) by NCANTaskForce: 10:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe must hear this shocked

1 Like

Re: First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
And someone was saying I'm not a man today because I refused separating fight between four people who were all holding big sticks....

They should kill themselves instead of me.

1 Like

Re: First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A man who tried to separate a fight between his two wives today in Adamawa state never thought he would meet his end in such manner. The man identified as Adamu Dewa from Dirdeu village, Ganye Local Government Area of Adamawa state was stabbed to death this morning by his first wife while trying to separate a fight between her and his second wife.

According to Abdulrahman Njidda Yebbi, his first wife, Hauwa who is popularly known as "Chamba", was married to the victim over 20 years ago and they have not less than 5 children together. She's reported to have threatened her husband with death on several occasions, accusing him of favouritism and unequal treatment between her and the 2nd wife.

The corpse of the deceased has been deposited at the Ganye General Hospital. May his soul rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/adamawa-man-killed-while-trying-to-seprate-fight-between-his-two-wives.html

Hausa women.......

Can't wait 4 Dangote and Ganduje's daughters to show us their stabbing skills

Codeine Drinking bitches
Re: First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) by Lilimax(f): 10:16pm On Apr 17, 2018
oyetunder:
Risk of polygamy...! If he comes back again, he is going to come impotent.
Impotent ke

1 Like

Re: First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) by bettyLad(f): 10:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
rip to him., he married women he couldn't control , why marry two wives when u don't have the power to face the unknown . in this present age ,polygamy isn't working anymore .things ve really changed, Muslim women eyes don tear

1 Like

Re: First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) by bettyLad(f): 10:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
rip to him., he married women he couldn't control , why marry two wives when u don't have the power to face the unknown . in this present age ,polygamy isn't working anymore .things ve really changed, Muslim women eyes don tear ,they r the most jealous people in niger now
Re: First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) by kingchris30(m): 10:19pm On Apr 17, 2018
Some men that married only one were killed by the wife, how much more when you marry two. some men are trying, how will I marry two wives, one is enough headache.
Re: First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) by daddio(m): 10:20pm On Apr 17, 2018
[quote author=joespiceman post=66801731]Congratulations to him. The third wife awaits him in hell[/quote

And the fourth wife dey wait for heaven abi?

Re: First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) by Organs(m): 10:20pm On Apr 17, 2018
IamD18:
The man is indirectly responsible for his death, starting from his decision of marrying two wives to his decision of separating their fight.

Some women might support a man's decision of bringing in another woman in their home, but deep inside them, they aren't happy, no woman will like to share a man she loves with another woman. None!

Muhammad said we should marry as many as four wives. Violet fight between the wivies is not envisaged.
Some women are wicked so also some men.
The woman should be charged for culpable homicide.

Your Muhammad is kind oo.

So after instructing you'all to marry as many as four wives, he'll still flex you guyz with 7 virgins after death grin

Oboy, see enjoymentation grin

Bros, for your own personal knowledge and enlightenment, Read about Mohammed yourself. Also, Mohammed was a messenger with a message from God as well as a prophet just like Moses, Jesus, Abraham, Joseph etc, they all were prophets of God that delivered God's message to mankind.
Re: First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) by abdddone(m): 10:23pm On Apr 17, 2018
ajbabs:

Muhammad said we should marry as many as four wives. Violet fight between the wivies is not envisaged.

Many are dumb for pretending not to have read, watch or hear about men who were murdered by their ONE AND ONLY WIFE
Re: First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) by ud4u: 10:23pm On Apr 17, 2018
Math 19:4-6, says one man, one wife. The man is responsible for his death
Re: First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) by Aboki99(m): 10:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
ajbabs:

Pls could you tell me how many biblical prophets married only one wife or which biblical verse asks you to marry only one wife? Plus, you think xtians who marry only one are absolutely faithful to their spouses? Islam and Muslims are only not being hypocritical about it. Even those who theoretically proclaim monogamy and hypocritically condemn muslims practically practice polygamy ! So who is a hypocrite? Grow up and know ye that as you point one accusing finger at others, at least three more points at you! What sayth thou, young man/waman?!

2 Likes

Re: First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) by smileyoo: 10:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
i always look at men with many wives as strange. how can they ever bond together in real love without jealousy?

1 Like

Re: First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) by Leonbonapart(m): 10:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
ajbabs:

your Mohammed(72 virgins be upon him in hell) is the problem of this world

1 Like

Re: First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) by NairaMaster1(m): 10:31pm On Apr 17, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
How sad cry
How can two women who are sharing the same man not have misunderstanding.

The man must love one over the other he cannot love them equally that is when jealousy sets in.

The woman should be taken to court and jailed if found guilty.

I really appreciate women for their Patience.

I can't imagine me shear my woman with another man.

Women are the best thing. I pray the masturbate justice with mercy.

2 Likes

Re: First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 17, 2018
He died doing what he loved....
Re: First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) by Killurself: 10:39pm On Apr 17, 2018
Married two wives not the problem but to do equally between the wives is the main problem and let me tells you people Adamawa women are the most dangerous type in Nigerian, they always ready for trouble ,gossiping, causing problems everywhere and quarrel type, I leave in barrack they're the most dangerous speeches, black and huge like phyton. Rip brother, your first first purposely killed you but now she will know ur important two people load on her alone,, murderer .
Re: First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) by bmos(m): 10:42pm On Apr 17, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Sai Buhari embarassed

Some funky mallams eh!!
Re: First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) by ima4sure(f): 10:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
why adamawa peeps like to marry multiple wives.....even d christians sef join....haba...dat was how my landlord in kaduna wives will be fighting till 2.am. and they are from adamawa oooo.

d first wife is evil tho......y kill him

RIP sir.
Re: First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) by authority2006(m): 10:49pm On Apr 17, 2018
IamD18:
The man is indirectly responsible for his death, starting from his decision of marrying two wives to his decision of separating their fight.

Some women might support a man's decision of bringing in another woman in their home, but deep inside them, they aren't happy, no woman will like to share a man she loves with another woman. None!

So after instructing you'all to marry as many as four wives, he'll still flex you guyz with 7 virgins after death grin

Like some of you who don't have instruction from "Muhammad" to marry four are not marrying multiple wives.
Re: First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) by MissRaine69(f): 10:52pm On Apr 17, 2018
One wife is a headache ...two of them?
Now the man is dead and both women will be destitute.

1 Like

Re: First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) by DaddyGngeess(m): 10:53pm On Apr 17, 2018
Instead of him to work far away, stay there dey drink beer or if na brukutu him sabi drink, make him dey there dey drink am and dey observe them,.. Him go dey separate fight,. Rip shall.

1 Like

Re: First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) by ComradeZim(m): 11:04pm On Apr 17, 2018
Any man killed by a woman will go to HELL... sad
Re: First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 17, 2018
One alone is enough wahala. Why increase your wahala? How can a sane person keep two, three or four contending Labrador in one location?

Punas basically taste the same. Just a slight difference in the pitch of the ring tones, bedmatics and the like.

One pretty faced, lightskin, moderately endowed and flirtatious(exclusively for me of course) damsel does it for me.

1 Like

Re: First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:16pm On Apr 17, 2018
IamD18:

Boko haram rep in your zone will soon call you to have a word... grin
Re: First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 17, 2018
He’s an amateur, you obviously don’t house them together angry

1 Like

Re: First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) by kcbaba007: 11:35pm On Apr 17, 2018
He bargained for it, and got it
Re: First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) by CAPSLOCKED: 11:40pm On Apr 17, 2018
MissRaine69:
One wife is a headache ...two of them?
Now the man is dead and both women will be destitute.

FOR WHERE?

THEY'LL SPLIT HIS REMAINING MONEY AND ANY AVAILABLE PROPERTIES.. AND LIVE BETTER LIVES WITHOUT THE DEAD MAN.

THEY'LL GAIN FROM THIS DISASTER, ESPECIALLY THROUGH THEIR CHILDREN.
Re: First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) by lozanni(m): 11:44pm On Apr 17, 2018
marttol:
Mtcheeew

How will a sane man marry two wives

Smh

undecided The thing tire me sef.

One wife alone is more than enough task for a man to deal with , not to talk of doubling the problem. Smh.
Re: First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) by russiamilan: 11:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
god save us men from women of nowadays o,even one can kill, talkless of two
Re: First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) by Platony(m): 11:49pm On Apr 17, 2018
R. I. P......bt, Hw cn u be living with d both of dem in same house??..its beta u get d second wife her own apartment. Meanwhile, d murderer is doomed. Her eyes go clear!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Xenophobia Attacks By Looting South African Stores- CNN / Lady Dropped Off By GLK Benz In Warri, Delta Goes Dumb / Brazilian Seria Killer 'Lucifer' Murdered 48 Inmates During His 25 Years In Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.