Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Pls Who's Into AWS Solution Architect - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Pls Who's Into AWS Solution Architect (3106 Views)

Pls Who Know About Computer Servers And If They Work In Nigeria / Pls Who Know Where One Can Learn Programming In Either Alaba Int'l, Badagary Or / AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Who's Into AWS Solution Architect by Ejiod(m): 7:31am On Apr 18, 2018
Good morning, pls I will like to add to my skills in becoming AWS cloud architect in 4months. I have all the tutorials on my drive to kick start. However my concern is the certification. I learnt its USD150. I Will like to ask who has any handson experience on it regarding their certification and exam or anyone as AWS dev
Re: Pls Who's Into AWS Solution Architect by FrankLampard: 8:33am On Apr 18, 2018
Ask the next guy below me. I am only used to AWS EC2 Instance.
Re: Pls Who's Into AWS Solution Architect by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 09, 2018
Ejiod:
Good morning, pls I will like to add to my skills in becoming AWS cloud architect in 4months. I have all the tutorials on my drive to kick start. However my concern is the certification. I learnt its USD150. I Will like to ask who has any handson experience on it regarding their certification and exam or anyone as AWS dev

Hey I would advisr taking the course on udemy. There's one run by a guy called Kroonenberg. He runs the outfit, a cloud guru. Just search 'udeny aws solutions architect a cloud guru kroonenberg'. You should see it.

It is thorough. Know ppl who ran it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Who's Into AWS Solution Architect by stevewale(m): 10:06pm On Nov 10, 2018
Ejiod:

That’s right... the exam is $150 took the training on Linux academy sometimes in February but the syllabus already changed now from the old one.

I do have some materials on the AWS Solution Achitech exams but not sure if it’s a genuine dump.

I also have a genuine and confirmed dump for the AWS Certified Developer - Associate exams (meanwhile it will expire on November 19, 2018)

Both are same syllabus somehow though sad
Re: Pls Who's Into AWS Solution Architect by wonlasewonimi: 2:35am On Nov 20, 2018
stevewale:

That’s right... the exam is $150 took the training on Linux academy sometimes in February but the syllabus already changed now from the old one.

I do have some materials on the AWS Solution Achitech exams but not sure if it’s a genuine dump.

I also have a genuine and confirmed dump for the AWS Certified Developer - Associate exams (meanwhile it will expire on November 19, 2018)

Both are same syllabus somehow though sad

AWS is a game changer, well architected framework in the area of PaaS, IaaS and SaaS. You need to understand the concepts very well and get hands on via the AWS free tier rather than relying on dumps. I used Acloudguru as mentioned above, Ryan Kroonenberg deep dived into it and he sure knows his stuff.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Who's Into AWS Solution Architect by hustla(m): 9:45pm On May 25, 2019
wonlasewonimi:

AWS is a game changer, well architected framework in the area of PaaS, IaaS and SaaS. You need to understand the concepts very well and get hands on via the AWS free tier rather than relying on dumps. I used Acloudguru as mentioned above, Ryan Kroonenberg deep dived into it and he sure knows his stuff.

HI bro, do you stil have the login for a cloud guru?

(1) (Reply)

Hi. Pls Help Me Review My Start-up / How To Choose Best App Development Company? / Could This Basic Code Be Malfunction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.