Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,682 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

South African Policeman Caught Planting A Gun In A Nigerian Man's Car (video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Policeman Caught Planting A Gun In A Nigerian Man's Car (video) (29853 Views)

South African Policeman Shot Dead During Sex Romp With Lover In Bush / Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour / Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Policeman Caught Planting A Gun In A Nigerian Man's Car (video) by dkronicle(m): 10:25am On Apr 18, 2018
grin
Re: South African Policeman Caught Planting A Gun In A Nigerian Man's Car (video) by Dearlord(m): 10:26am On Apr 18, 2018
If I were to be the one, I will joke back with some shots on his skull.

4 Likes

Re: South African Policeman Caught Planting A Gun In A Nigerian Man's Car (video) by BrandNewWorld: 10:28am On Apr 18, 2018
WOW
Re: South African Policeman Caught Planting A Gun In A Nigerian Man's Car (video) by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 18, 2018
Hmm..a law enforcement officer abi. God is watching.

4 Likes

Re: South African Policeman Caught Planting A Gun In A Nigerian Man's Car (video) by Xander85: 10:43am On Apr 18, 2018
I'm sure a large proportion of Nigerians arrested abroad are victims of a set up. If the victim were Igbo, and the wicked policeman succeeded in planting the gun, and going on to either arrest or shoot him dead, you can imagine the kind of responses the story would receive on this forum.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Policeman Caught Planting A Gun In A Nigerian Man's Car (video) by philip0906(m): 10:44am On Apr 18, 2018
Where is that dimwit LeSudAfricaine and his fellow black south african dumbos who squirt all over nairaland once South Africa is mentioned to come take a look at this. ndi ara undecided

3 Likes

Re: South African Policeman Caught Planting A Gun In A Nigerian Man's Car (video) by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 18, 2018
BrideOfDarcula see wat ur stupid South Africans are doing, kikikik stupid people

3 Likes

Re: South African Policeman Caught Planting A Gun In A Nigerian Man's Car (video) by phlame(m): 10:46am On Apr 18, 2018
zinaunreal:
All south africans should be banned from nairaland. They are all evil people online and offline. I keep saying it and i will continue to say it

Just imagine. They would have ghost this dude for sure. Killed him instantly if the useless police had been successful. There would have been another dead Nigerian in the statistic

And Nairalanders will blame the Nigerian without thinking if its true or not...

3 Likes

Re: South African Policeman Caught Planting A Gun In A Nigerian Man's Car (video) by kmaster007: 10:46am On Apr 18, 2018
dem dey help me do dis man, wch kind of expensive joke is dis...
Re: South African Policeman Caught Planting A Gun In A Nigerian Man's Car (video) by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 18, 2018
philip0906:
Where is that dimwit LeSudAfricaine and his fellow black south african dumbos who squirt all over nairaland once South Africa is mentioned to come take a look at this. ndi ara undecided
u forget to add
jayceon

mzansian

and BrideofDracula

I hate South Africans wit grt passion

6 Likes

Re: South African Policeman Caught Planting A Gun In A Nigerian Man's Car (video) by consultancy: 11:00am On Apr 18, 2018
i must say i am disappointed at the way my brothers handled this issue with kid gloves. this is a very serious matter and should have been reported to the police headquarters with that video as evidence. instead they casually talk with him while even making him see them as friends and brothers. if he had not been caught in the act, i wonder what their situation would have been now, maybe they would even have been dead

5 Likes

Re: South African Policeman Caught Planting A Gun In A Nigerian Man's Car (video) by eyinjuege: 11:03am On Apr 18, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
In a bid set him up and arrest him. SA people hate Nigerians so much and are so useless with their hatred.

If it was to arrest him, e for better. Rather, in a bid to extort him for money to settle himself,and if he doesn't cooperate waste him and claim accidental discharge or he was shooting at them. Afterall, he was "caught" with a gun

3 Likes

Re: South African Policeman Caught Planting A Gun In A Nigerian Man's Car (video) by nNEOo(m): 11:13am On Apr 18, 2018
What is nigeria goverment doing with all this bushits being dished at my brothers...

Can't wait for us to have a full blown out war with these imps!

I love you south africans bt u all must pay including your pastors and imams

4 Likes

Re: South African Policeman Caught Planting A Gun In A Nigerian Man's Car (video) by CSTR1003: 11:14am On Apr 18, 2018
Re: South African Policeman Caught Planting A Gun In A Nigerian Man's Car (video) by talk2percy(m): 11:45am On Apr 18, 2018
ShyCypher:
Rubbish! angry angry

Yet we can't see the policeman's face.

The day any useless politician will try to set me up & plant money in my house, I will expose him that day.

Shioor.
grin u well so??
Re: South African Policeman Caught Planting A Gun In A Nigerian Man's Car (video) by fuckpro: 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
consultancy:
i must say i am disappointed at the way my brothers handled this issue with kid gloves. this is a very serious matter and should have been reported to the police headquarters with that video as evidence. instead they casually talk with him while even making him see them as friends and brothers. if he had not been caught in the act, i wonder what their situation would have been now, maybe they would even have been dead
...guy no action would be taken ...the policeman is zulu they own the country

4 Likes

Re: South African Policeman Caught Planting A Gun In A Nigerian Man's Car (video) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
That is how me too i will joke and pump some bullets into his skull, what kind of rough play is that one? thats how those xenephobic cops would have accused an innocent man of a crime he never commited. and see the way those fools were smiling with the stupid cops. That's how the story would have taken another dimension and littered the whole Nigerian Blogsphere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Policeman Caught Planting A Gun In A Nigerian Man's Car (video) by theapeman: 12:13pm On Apr 18, 2018
South Africa!

The most useless country in map of Africa.

4 Likes

Re: South African Policeman Caught Planting A Gun In A Nigerian Man's Car (video) by kraftyiyk: 1:16pm On Apr 18, 2018
grin
Only those who had lived, or who presently lives abroad can understand this scenario clearly..it happens! Not all victims were guilty afterall.

There is an urgent need for us to fix Nigeria at all cost, irrespective of our differences, so all these nonsense will end once and for all!

For those who would have hastliy came online to check names and talk lots of trash if d planned victim was igbo, this Could hv happened to any1 else, out here in diaspora there is no segregation b/w tribes, Nigerians r viewed in same way, its only a pity that back home we still continue to kill our selfs on ethnoreligious grounds.

2 Likes

Re: South African Policeman Caught Planting A Gun In A Nigerian Man's Car (video) by consultancy: 2:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
fuckpro:
...guy no action would be taken ...the policeman is zulu they own the country
i still insist they should have registered a report at the police headquarters. even if not for anytin, to prevent such subsequent frame ups from occurring
Re: South African Policeman Caught Planting A Gun In A Nigerian Man's Car (video) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
Nobody would set them up if they become normal human beings and stop perpetuating the ugly stereotypes that follow them wherever they are.

2 Likes

Re: South African Policeman Caught Planting A Gun In A Nigerian Man's Car (video) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
theapeman:
South Africa!

The most useless country in map of Africa.
But you don't have access to your own Africa Magic without South Africa's DStv,You would not know what morden day shopping feels like if South Africa didn't build malls for you.You eat,breathe and shìt South Africa yet you call her useless undecided

5 Likes

Re: South African Policeman Caught Planting A Gun In A Nigerian Man's Car (video) by fuckpro: 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
consultancy:
i still insist they should have registered a report at the police headquarters. even if not for anytin, to prevent such subsequent frame ups from occurring
...your correct just as a deterrent
but as a rule police don't punish citizens for Nigerian sake let a alone one of theirs
that's the reason the Nigerian saw the futility in it and decided to just make friends with him
Re: South African Policeman Caught Planting A Gun In A Nigerian Man's Car (video) by fuckpro: 3:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
Jayceon:
Nobody would set them up if they become normal human beings and stop perpetuating the ugly stereotypes that follow them wherever they are.
...will you shut the f.u.ck up nobody know you in SA, what's your mission on the matter - that the police is right?
Re: South African Policeman Caught Planting A Gun In A Nigerian Man's Car (video) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
fuckpro:
...will you shut the f.u.ck up nobody know you in SA
swallow the truth and stop spewing uncoordinated garbage

2 Likes

Re: South African Policeman Caught Planting A Gun In A Nigerian Man's Car (video) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
EMMAUGOH:
There is a gang up against Nigerians in diaspora....

Guess other countries are tired of we exporting our corrupt ass to their country
yes because we got population and resources that other countries do not have but yet we don’t use our heads!

1 Like

Re: South African Policeman Caught Planting A Gun In A Nigerian Man's Car (video) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 18, 2018
Jayceon:
But you don't have access to your own Africa Magic without South Africa's DStv,You would not know what morden day shopping feels like if South Africa didn't build malls for you.You eat,breathe and shìt South Africa yet you call her useless undecided
yes South Africans are the most stupid useless people I hate u moda fvckers I just wish Mtn and dstv could just go, stupid useless people

2 Likes

Re: South African Policeman Caught Planting A Gun In A Nigerian Man's Car (video) by BlackAdam55(m): 8:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
Saviour22:
yes South Africans are the most stupid useless people I hate u moda fvckers I just wish Mtn and dstv could just go, stupid useless people
I hate them more, why is that bitch call BrideOfDracula refuse to reply ur mention

1 Like

Re: South African Policeman Caught Planting A Gun In A Nigerian Man's Car (video) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
BlackAdam55:
I hate them more, why is that bitch call BrideOfDracula refuse to reply ur mention
south Africans are useless, stupid people u think the clown of a freak will reply me no! the bitch BrideOfDracula will not reply because this time around her useless country man was caught red handed

2 Likes

Re: South African Policeman Caught Planting A Gun In A Nigerian Man's Car (video) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 10:29pm On Apr 18, 2018
Where is abike Dabiri and her boss . Where is d ambassador too? U failed if this is swept under like a joke

1 Like

Re: South African Policeman Caught Planting A Gun In A Nigerian Man's Car (video) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
[s]
Saviour22:
yes South Africans are the most stupid useless people I hate u moda fvckers I just wish Mtn and dstv could just go, stupid useless people[/s]

2 Likes

Re: South African Policeman Caught Planting A Gun In A Nigerian Man's Car (video) by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 19, 2018
Ehen, Buhari come and see someone calling the marauding herdsmen a joke o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian man arrested at India airport as he was about to board a plane without / Pastor On The Run After Killing Church Member For Rituals In Delta / Pregnant Woman Assaulted By DSS In Abuja Loses Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.