Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi (45038 Views)

Aunty Kemi Never Talk O!!! / Nokia Presents N1 Million To Tobi (Photo) / Davido’s Reaction To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-C On BBNaija Show (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by hammer6F: 2:08pm On Apr 18, 2018
TEAM CEEC 4 EVA!

WE KNOW TOBI CANNOT GO SCOTFREE. CEEC MUST GET BACK HER POUND OF FLESH.

NOMINATING HER FOR EVICTION, AFTER FORCEFULLY SHARING HER BED AND MISBEHAVING.

THEN WEN SHE WAS NOT EVICTED, HE STILL WENT TO KISS AND SHARE HER BED. SHE ACCOMODATED HIM.

THEN HE CONSPIRED AGAINST HER WITH ANTO AND LOLU TO HAVE HER EVICTED.

USE HIS HEAD OF HOUE TO BUY MIRACLE AND NINA AFTER SAVING HIM. THEN GANG UP WITH ALEX AGAINST HER.

TOBI QUALIFY AS A SNAKE.

CEEC SAW THROUGH HIM RIGHT FROM THE START.

HE DESERVE IT. IF THAT IS ALL CEEC DID TO BE BAD PERSON, THEN SHE IS AN ANGEL.

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE CEEC EVER NOMINATED TOBI FOR EVEICTION? ZERO!

TOBI IS A BETRAYER.

TOBI IS A SNAKE.

IT IS IN HIS DNA!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgkhY4PvV64

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by mtprofessor5(m): 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
Leetunechi:
Like for Ronaldo share for messi

Aren't you tired of this argument

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by Surulady: 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
Brooke60:
Cee-C needs therapist.
It still baffles me the way Nigerians root for that babe. They call her strong woman? WTF? Is that the definition of a strong woman?
We have lost it in this generation
one of the most meaningful comments I’ve read about this whole trash Called BBN(thumbs up)

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by dadavivo: 2:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
kestolove95:
dat ugly short devil sadist biatch, may God never give my brothers dix kind of lady
What if God give your brother someone like C Cee nko?
Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 18, 2018
XingXhang:
As in enh..

It got to a point, I put off the TV and decoder with a tear drop in my eyes.
How did this guy allow himself to be so insulted in this manner? How?

God knows it couldn't have been me, I'll jump on your face and talk you to your knees! Nonsense!
The guy was just larrving stupidly...That's an insult to us, Young Men.

Guys please, you can toast a girl romantically with a soft voice and all but please don't lose your ability to ROAR when the need arises. It has nothing to do with being broke.

I shed a tear today for TWO classes of people today:

1. Those voting for C. C.
2. The man that would marry her.

Is she a FAKE HOUSEMATE? gush! I trust DeeOne Sha!

Pikin wey no want make him mamma rest, that pikin nor go see sleep sleep lai lai!

You also need to shed a tear for Tobi as man who cant stand tall and same time be reserved.

When a man gossips, what do you expect.....

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
i wonda what her fans learnt frm d way she acts in d house. dis babe should hv bn evicted long time ago. i miss my white friend Rico!!!

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by goodmanjustice: 2:40pm On Apr 18, 2018
Amagite3:
Newly engaged Linda Ikeji has just taken to Twitter to advise women to desist from talking to men the way Cee-C did to Tobi today.

Cee-C has been been verbally abusing Tobi for over an hour now, and the young man kept his cool. Linda wrote;

"Dear women, never talk to a man the way CeeC has spoken to Tobi today no matter how provoked you are. It's almost a sin! And of course, it goes both ways! #BBNaija
"

Watch some of the videos of her verbally abusing him here... https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/bbnaija-never-talk-to-a-man-the-way-cee-c-has-spoken-to-tobi-today-_-linda-ikeji-advises-women.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

I really dont like adding my voice to matters concerning women because of how subjective most of them are with thier judgment. How can someone like ceec say that her bad behaviour has brought her thus far, that she loves who she is. Much as we all have diff xter traits, we all strive for a " standard" behaviour, where standard is considered to b what is culturally accepted at a given time in a particular society. You dont keep spilling anger with scathing words at an individual for an hour and still want to b admitted into a society like ours. The first thing ppl like me look for in a lady is humility and calmness of spirit. I hate it when a lady is quick to use such words as "stupid" "rubish, nonesense, no, or expressions like, " dont ask me, i dont know, how is it my business, etc. To be sure, I am not one who insists women become subservient no, but ladies, u guys should find a modest way to put ur views accros, come off this militant approach to things, it takes a real woman to say , sorry, oh! My bad, pls forgive, yes, it does not matter who's at fault. Dont decieve ursf by saying ul improve if u get married, old dogs dont learn new tricks and running horses cant b shoed.

Last bullet! If CeeC is the only woman left in the whole wide world, yours faithfully will remain happily single, that lady is a metaphor for death sentence

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by jalie(f): 2:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
I see nothing wrong with ceecee except that she voice out too much, if only she can do less talking. Respect for which man? Is that one a man? When a man starts gossiping and acting like a woman he seize to be a man. I like ceecee regardless

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
igboOSU:

Its simply tribalism

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by Oluwaiphee: 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
Brooke60:
Cee-C needs therapist.
It still baffles me the way Nigerians root for that babe. They call her strong woman? WTF? Is that the definition of a strong woman?
My Sister, My God will bless you. I wonder how a character like that Cee-c will have people supporting her. Anyways majority of Nigerians are hypocrites, little wonder a bleeding hypocrite like that idiot will have fans. As mannerless, crude, disturbed, and psychotic as the girl is, she is still some people's role model. Kai!!......... Nigerians we have problem.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by DonMoga(m): 2:50pm On Apr 18, 2018
TO BITE CEE C DEY WORRY ME

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by brutal1(m): 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
OKorowanta:
You are a mad woman!
You just want to divert her votes.
Nothing is new in dat house.
your brain must be leaking

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
thobycoded91:
i wonda what her fans learnt frm d way she acts in d house. dis babe should hv bn evicted long time ago. i miss my white friend Rico!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by Ddy(m): 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
OKorowanta:
You are a mad woman!
You just want to divert her votes.
Nothing is new in dat house.

Of what important is her vote to u.If she win it's not ur biz. She is building her career while u are here wasting ur time n age.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by CeeKay17: 3:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
Brooke60:
Cee-C needs therapist.
Should you be surprised? The same people are still going to vote for Buhari next year

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by faithfull18(f): 3:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
Contact me to purchase MTN data bundles at the most affordable prices ever!
Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by Xisnin(m): 3:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
MrMystrO:
She is Rich, but she is Smart and knows whats Real; it's called Maturity at it's peak. Definitely My kind of woman.
grin grin grin
Get to know people personally before passing judgement(positive or negative)
Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by victorjoe(m): 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
rheether:

That's her selling point.

What the hell is she selling?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by obowunmi(m): 3:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
Brooke60:
Cee-C needs therapist.

Cee-C is mentally ill
Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by lexylee(m): 3:38pm On Apr 18, 2018
sexymoma:
Person wey im lips be like blade wetin you expect?
Don't be surprise, this babe fit win.

moogbee ooo, dis sexy moma can kill person wit laff shaa, how beautiful,short lady, arrogant lady CeeCee mouth go b like RAZOR BLADE����

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by MrMystrO(m): 3:49pm On Apr 18, 2018
Xisnin:

grin grin grin
Get to know people personally before passing judgement(positive or negative)

Lol my bad.. i just admired her perspective on this issue Pardon me grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by surgical: 3:54pm On Apr 18, 2018
Brooke60:
Cee-C needs therapist.
we have warped values, aren't you surprised at the kind of leaders we support in this country

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
XingXhang:

I get but what I saw today wasn't silence for maturity sake, it was like she had a hold on his destiny somehow.

As great as President Trump is, you can't talk him down, Male or Female.

In the first place, I can't be in such scenario because I don't leach on girls like the guy has been doing. But if a girly girl comes to shout at me for no just cause, I don't trust myself to be mutely quiet. Intelligently, I'll put her in her place. CC is a manipulator. Such people, I can handle them.

lemme burst ur bubbles ,,after all said n done by ceecee so far till date ... between tobi n ceecee wu is happy.. wu seems to av a problem moving on.
when a woman is hurt n angry she want to by all means pull you into that state of mind,,she says all manner of things to taunt you but wen u keep that smile on like tobi u subconsciously make her feel she is not doing it right,, right now ceecee will be replaying all she as said ,,not satisfied then conscience begins to mock her... its all gud if yu sabi handle them verbally but bro mind game is more deadlier esp. in r/ship fight

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by yemi15(m): 3:56pm On Apr 18, 2018
Amagite3:
Newly engaged Linda Ikeji has just taken to Twitter to advise women to desist from talking to men the way Cee-C did to Tobi today.

Cee-C has been been verbally abusing Tobi for over an hour now, and the young man kept his cool. Linda wrote;

"Dear women, never talk to a man the way CeeC has spoken to Tobi today no matter how provoked you are. It's almost a sin! And of course, it goes both ways! #BBNaija
"

Watch some of the videos of her verbally abusing him here... https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/bbnaija-never-talk-to-a-man-the-way-cee-c-has-spoken-to-tobi-today-_-linda-ikeji-advises-women.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Slap the ho into line bro! You have earned it! That bitch's mad disrespectful!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by casby: 4:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
hammer6F:
IF TOBI RESPECTED HIMSELF, WILL CEEC TALK TO HIM?

Y CEEC DID NOT TALK TO MIRACLE OR TEDDY A?

TOBI HAS NO SELF DISCIPLINE WEN IT COMES TO WOMEN.

HE SHOULD LEARN TO CONTROL HIMSELF.

WE SHOULD STOP THIS CULTURE OF BLAMING WOMEN FOR EVERYTHING. If u are a man may God give u c c kind of woman but if u r a woman may u have her as sister in-law ,for ur brother and ur husband's sister.

SHE NO OPEN, THERE MUST BE SOMETHING WRONG WITH HER.

SHE OPEN, SHE IS ASHAWO AND DUMB.
Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by talk2percy(m): 4:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
And Toby no slap shut her short mouth?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by yemi15(m): 4:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
goodmanjustice:

I really dont like adding my voice to matters concerning women because of how subjective most of them are with thier judgment. How can someone like ceec say that her bad behaviour has brought her thus far, that she loves who she is. Much as we all have diff xter traits, we all strive for a " standard" behaviour, where standard is considered to b what is culturally accepted at a given time in a particular society. You dont keep spilling anger with scathing words at an individual for an hour and still want to b admitted into a society like ours. The first thing ppl like me look for in a lady is humility and calmness of spirit. I hate it when a lady is quick to use such words as "stupid" "rubish, nonesense, no, or expressions like, " dont ask me, i dont know, how is it my business, etc. To be sure, I am not one who insists women become subservient no, but ladies, u guys should find a modest way to put ur views accros, come off this militant approach to things, it takes a real woman to say , sorry, oh! My bad, pls forgive, yes, it does not matter who's at fault. Dont decieve ursf by saying ul improve if u get married, old dogs dont learn new tricks and running horses cant b shoed.

Last bullet! If CeeC is the only woman left in the whole wide world, yours faithfully will remain happily single, that lady is a metaphor for death sentence

Abi, I know how to bring their types down to earth. Point it out they are rude and give them the silent treatment while they spill hot lava lol smiley. If you feel they are talking too much, a slap is all that is needed to reset their brains!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by adegeye38(m): 4:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
Brooke60:
Cee-C needs therapist.
someone who is real, who does not pretend, who is not morally loose, who is mature, someone who is not bothered about people opinon, someone who is not a people pleaser and cee c is most of those things
Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by HomeOfMe(f): 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
XingXhang:
As in enh..

It got to a point, I put off the TV and decoder with a tear drop in my eyes.
How did this guy allow himself to be so insulted in this manner? How?

God knows it couldn't have been me, I'll jump on your face and talk you to your knees! Nonsense!
The guy was just larrving stupidly...That's an insult to us, Young Men.

Guys please, you can toast a girl romantically with a soft voice and all but please don't lose your ability to ROAR when the need arises. It has nothing to do with being broke.

I shed a tear today for TWO classes of people today:

1. Those voting for C. C.
2. The man that would marry her.

Is she a FAKE HOUSEMATE? gush! I trust DeeOne Sha!

Pikin wey no want make him mamma rest, that pikin nor go see sleep sleep lai lai!
I had to change channel,I could not stand the insults on Tobi and later she faced miracle.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by rockcitie: 4:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
hammer6F:
TEAM CEEC 4 EVA!

THEN WEN SHE WAS NOT EVICTED, HE STILL WENT TO KISS AND SHARE HER BED. SHE ACCOMODATED HIM.

USE HIS HEAD OF HOUE TO BUY MIRACLE AND NINA AFTER SAVING HIM. THEN GANG UP WITH ALEX AGAINST HER.

TOBI QUALIFY AS A SNAKE.

TOBI IS A BETRAYER.

TOBI IS A SNAKE.

IT IS IN HIS DNA!

So why did she lie that he was trying to molest her? Or did you suddenly forget the real reason why he chose to nominate her?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by rockcitie: 4:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
hammer6F:
TEAM CEEC 4 EVA!

TOBI QUALIFY AS A SNAKE.

TOBI IS A BETRAYER.

TOBI IS A SNAKE.

IT IS IN HIS DNA!

So why did she lie that he was trying to molest her? Or did you suddenly forget the real reason why he chose to nominate her?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit / D'banj, Wizkid Pictured With Bernice Burgos / Charly Boy Blasts Dino Melaye Over The New Constructed Bridge In "Gada" (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.