Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

He Stole My Phone Last Night And This Morning They Took 100,000 From My Account - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / He Stole My Phone Last Night And This Morning They Took 100,000 From My Account (643 Views)

Black Axee And Vikings This Early Morning They Killed Again - PHOTOS / Police Recover N1.3M From 19-Year-Old Boy In Gombe, He Stole From Lebanese Boss / Ugandan Man Returns Music Items He Stole After Native Doctor Sent Bees (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Stole My Phone Last Night And This Morning They Took 100,000 From My Account by nonhuman(m): 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
My phone was stolen last night
This morning I checked my bank acc balance with mobile app
Loo and behold 100,000 have left my account around 8:30am
I saw the name the money was transfered to
I went to the bank they told me the name actually had an account with them but it is been closed
They gave me the phone number in the account

Please I need this house to give me a clue of how to go about apprehending the culprit

Considering that I saw the guy leaving my room at that night, i as I approached him he ran away I didn't even know he has stolen my phone until this morning

And I recognised him
Re: He Stole My Phone Last Night And This Morning They Took 100,000 From My Account by Generalkaycee(m): 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
Go to the police
Re: He Stole My Phone Last Night And This Morning They Took 100,000 From My Account by kestolove95(m): 1:41pm On Apr 18, 2018
jst go to d sss office, dey will track ur phone and d guy
Re: He Stole My Phone Last Night And This Morning They Took 100,000 From My Account by nonhuman(m): 2:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
what if they have removed it from phone and where will see this sss
Re: He Stole My Phone Last Night And This Morning They Took 100,000 From My Account by partnerbiz4: 7:41pm On Apr 18, 2018

How could this have happened?

How was he able to get pin required in transfers?

Re: He Stole My Phone Last Night And This Morning They Took 100,000 From My Account by cassidy1996(m): 6:42am On Apr 19, 2018
go to the police
what's the guy to you

(1) (Reply)

Heartbreaking Photos From Attack Carried By Unknown Gunmen In Plateau State / A Kidnap Gang In Imo State Arrested For Murder of APC Chieftain Mr Amos Akano. / How Criminals Make Billions Of Naira From Codeine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.