Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,857 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:52 AM

Data Biz - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Data Biz (1577 Views)

I Am Relocating To Ibadan What Biz Can I Do 200k / Pay On Delivery Nigeria Online Biz Killer / My Bugatti Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Data Biz by adaeze91(f): 1:53pm On Apr 18, 2018
Do u know that u can make money selling recharge card via vtu, cables tv subscription, buying and selling of how bitcoin and gift card at comfort of home. If u are interesting ask for the link and i will send it to u free of charge no refferal. Chatt me up on whatsapp on 08061640531
Re: Data Biz by adaeze91(f): 4:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
The link is for free no registration no refferal. Just fund ur wallet and start making some pocket money.
Re: Data Biz by Tunagee(m): 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
adaeze91:
Do u know that u can make money selling recharge card via vtu, cables tv subscription, buying and selling of how bitcoin and gift card at comfort of home. If u are interesting ask for the link and i will send it to u free of charge no refferal. Chatt me up on whatsapp on 08061640531

Can u send the link?
Re: Data Biz by adaeze91(f): 9:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
Tunagee:

Can u send the link?
Http://mobilenig.com/?ref=20057
Click on the link if it doesn't open whatsapp me on the above number
Re: Data Biz by Blessedmum(f): 11:23pm On Apr 20, 2018
Mobilenig is a fraud, do not transact business with them.

1 Like

Re: Data Biz by Tunagee(m): 6:48am On Apr 21, 2018
Blessedmum:
Mobilenig is a fraud, do not transact business with them.

Blessed mum why u dey lie now?if u had a bad experience go and sort it out and not u spoiling their business
Re: Data Biz by joefit4gur(m): 9:04am On Apr 24, 2018
Its not a lie. Go google MobileNig Scam, and see the many reports people have made. They are incompetent and have no regard for customer values. I have lost over 3000Naira to them. They put CS who does not have good knowledge of what they are doing.

1 Like

Re: Data Biz by joefit4gur(m): 9:05am On Apr 24, 2018
adaeze91:

Http://mobilenig.com/?ref=20057
Click on the link if it doesn't open whatsapp me on the above number

Because of referral bonus, lead people to their ruin.
Re: Data Biz by Blessedmum(f): 12:41pm On Apr 28, 2018
Tunagee:

Blessed mum why u dey lie now?if u had a bad experience go and sort it out and not u spoiling their business
Eskis me sir, please face front except you are one of them. So you want me to keep quiet when they refused to fund my wallet with #3000 since 2nd of March. Am going to attach a screenshot of the transaction shortly so you can go tell them to refund my money.

1 Like

Re: Data Biz by adaeze91(f): 8:51am On Jun 06, 2018
I can mislead people if it was not working for me. At least i now recharge our dstv and my neighbor without out going to the office to queue and sell my data too. I agree with u that there agents ar always annoying, i had my own problem with them which took them so long to rectify but everything is fine now.
Re: Data Biz by adaeze91(f): 8:52am On Jun 06, 2018
I mean i can't mislead people pls pardon me
Re: Data Biz by Holymann(m): 10:51am On Jun 06, 2018
I just visited the site and all the feedback I saw were about people complaining that their account were deducted without receiving the service they paid for.
My google search also shows that it's a scam.
Re: Data Biz by adaeze91(f): 2:22pm On Jun 06, 2018
Holymann:
I just visited the site and all the feedback I saw were about people complaining that their account were deducted without receiving the service they paid for.
My google search also shows that it's a scam.
but i have been using it. Or am i using different website though their network is dow for now.

(1) (Reply)

Get Whatsapp Marketing Strategy HACK That Will Help You Grow Your Business $$$$$ / Convert Ur NIN Slip To Plastic Id Card / Shopping On Ebay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.