Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,096 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Help A Brother In Need For Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help A Brother In Need For Job (391 Views)

Civil Servant Fights For Job After Exposing Racketeering In Works Ministry / All Of This Can Be Yours ,stop Looking For Job Up And Down / ICAN E Voucher Retrieval Process : Help A Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Brother In Need For Job by sekavbasil: 2:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
I am by name Ityonongu Basil E. from Benue State,Nigeria. A graduate of Agricultural Economics and Extension with a CGPA of 3.44 at Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi. I did my mandatory NYSC in Edo state (2015/2016). Am a practical and well experienced Agriculturist who have vast knowledge in policy making with excellent organizational skills,seeking challenging career,putting creativity,resourcefulness and skills to use in a result oriented and reputable organization been it Agro- Applied industries, Farms, Banking,Multinational companies, NGO's or Ministry of Agriculture.

Am willing and ready for any good Nigerian that is willing to assist in the above listed categories of organizations. you can reach me on 07066137409 or e-mail ityonongubasil@gmail.com.

I will be thankful if my request is considered by my fellow Nigerians to quench my quest for employment.

(1) (Reply)

16 Interesting Things To Do At Work As Your Contribution To SDG In Nigeria / JESUS LOVES YOU SO MUCH. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS. JOHN3:16 / How To Get The Job When You Don’t Have The Degree To Back It Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.