Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

How To Get The Job When You Don’t Have The Degree To Back It Up - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Get The Job When You Don’t Have The Degree To Back It Up (390 Views)

Do I Need A Degree To Become An HMO Officer? / Should I Dump My Bsc Degree To Be A Mechanic Apprentice? / 10 Reasons Your Boss Wants You Out Of The Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get The Job When You Don’t Have The Degree To Back It Up by ValourDigest(m): 3:01pm On May 02, 2018
How To Get The Job When You Don’t Have The Degree To Back It Up
Don’t let your lack of a degree halt your professional progress—follow these tips to stand out from the crowd and show employers what you have to offer.
Companies need people, not collections of degrees. Despite that obvious truth, many people who would otherwise be great candidates for open positions don’t apply for roles that advertise education requirements they don’t meet—even when their other experiences and skills would make them the perfect fit.
Read more….. http://valourdigest.com/how-to-get-the-job-when-you-dont-have-the-degree-to-back-it-up/

Want To Make Money? Invest Like Norway’s Wealth Fund, Says Author
Norway’s sovereign wealth fund has lessons for retail investors according to a book out this week: Think long-term, don’t sell when stocks markets go down and be mindful of your home biases.
The fund invests revenues from the Nordic country’s oil and gas production in stocks, bonds and property.
Read more…..http://valourdigest.com/want-to-make-money-invest-like-norways-wealth-fund-says-author/

(1) (Reply)

Massive Job Recruitment At PI Company (10vacant Postions), Apply Now / 5 Working Suggestions To Find Immediate Marketing For Your Blog / How Do I Ask For Increment In Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.