Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,494 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Please!!!!! Where Can I Get/buy Pc Game Discs In Lagos? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Please!!!!! Where Can I Get/buy Pc Game Discs In Lagos? (2541 Views)

Please Where Do I Buy PC Games In Uyo,akwa Ibom State / How Can I Configure Control Keys On PC Game Pad / Where Can I Buy Pc Games In Ibadan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please!!!!! Where Can I Get/buy Pc Game Discs In Lagos? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
Note Before: I recently just moved to lagos.
So three days ago i hopped like a happy go lucky boy (or man. whatever.) to jumia's website and purchased a supercool usb gamepad for my laptop. i did not bother to check if they sell pc games. It was my first time on buying on jumia so i wanted to keep my purchase to a minimum to avoid issues. i received my pad yesterday morning and returned to jumia to search for pc games and i found almost none except some 10 year old games which were not more than like five (which were all mysteriously priced at 1800 naira). and before this i went to a local gaming store very very very close to where i live but they welcomed me with "we don't sell pc games". The sell console titles though. somebody please help me out here. I may just die if i don't find something to play in the next one day gaming konji is kashing me!!!!
Re: Please!!!!! Where Can I Get/buy Pc Game Discs In Lagos? by Themaths(m): 4:35pm On Apr 22, 2018
Alright, lemme contribute from the little I know.

PC game titles you will mostly find in CDs are older titles with smaller sizes (1-5/6GB). These discs are DVDs, for relatively bigger ones, there will be 2 CDs like the days when I bought PES 2013.

Now, AAA gaming tiles of nowadays are around 20-60GB of size, a conventional DVD disc is around 4-5GB as mention earlier, so to accommodate a game of 60GB like GTA V, there will have to be /8(3 8-10 discs, and this is not convenient.

Then enters BluRay discs which could actually hold such sizes like the ones of PS3/PS4. They can play BluRay because the console is equipped to handle BluRay discs. Only a handful of laptops are equipped with BluRay players, expensive ones. Others just remove the CD-ROM altogether to make the PC slimmer.

So, to get recent PC games with bigger sizes, you have to go online and download. We all know data is relatively expensive, so, most people swap games or to go the market and get the PC games sent to them which they pay a token for between 1-3k depending on the game title.

Goodluck!!!

1 Like

Re: Please!!!!! Where Can I Get/buy Pc Game Discs In Lagos? by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 23, 2018
Themaths:
Alright, lemme contribute from the little I know.

PC game titles you will mostly find in CDs are older titles with smaller sizes (1-5/6GB). These discs are DVDs, for relatively bigger ones, there will be 2 CDs like the days when I bought PES 2013.

Now, AAA gaming tiles of nowadays are around 20-60GB of size, a conventional DVD disc is around 4-5GB as mention earlier, so to accommodate a game of 60GB like GTA V, there will have to be /8(3 8-10 discs, and this is not convenient.

Then enters BluRay discs which could actually hold such sizes like the ones of PS3/PS4. They can play BluRay because the console is equipped to handle BluRay discs. Only a handful of laptops are equipped with BluRay players, expensive ones. Others just remove the CD-ROM altogether to make the PC slimmer.

So, to get recent PC games with bigger sizes, you have to go online and download. We all know data is relatively expensive, so, most people swap games or to go the market and get the PC games sent to them which they pay a token for between 1-3k depending on the game title.

Goodluck!!!
tx 4 d tip
Re: Please!!!!! Where Can I Get/buy Pc Game Discs In Lagos? by Sholzbankz: 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2018
comradechekov:

tx 4 d tip
Watsapp 08171139023. Gat loadz of recent pc games for sale. Hope ur lappy spec is kool tho
Re: Please!!!!! Where Can I Get/buy Pc Game Discs In Lagos? by wman(m): 10:34am On May 16, 2018
comradechekov:
Note Before: I recently just moved to lagos.
So three days ago i hopped like a happy go lucky boy (or man. whatever.) to jumia's website and purchased a supercool usb gamepad for my laptop. i did not bother to check if they sell pc games. It was my first time on buying on jumia so i wanted to keep my purchase to a minimum to avoid issues. i received my pad yesterday morning and returned to jumia to search for pc games and i found almost none except some 10 year old games which were not more than like five (which were all mysteriously priced at 1800 naira). and before this i went to a local gaming store very very very close to where i live but they welcomed me with "we don't sell pc games". The sell console titles though. somebody please help me out here. I may just die if i don't find something to play in the next one day gaming konji is kashing me!!!!

Hi, we have all kinds of PC games.
We are in Lagos and we deliver all over Nigeria.

Our Nairaland thread is https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest
Re: Please!!!!! Where Can I Get/buy Pc Game Discs In Lagos? by dyrane(m): 7:40am On Sep 20, 2020
Incase anyone is checking this in 2020 . Contact me on 08104103976.
I have all the games you've played, you're playing and the ones you want to play lolll

(1) (Reply)

04ka Has Ps2 Roms On Ps2 Emulator For Exchange.holla At Me Guyz / Download FIFA 24 Mobile Apk Obb Data 900MB Offline / Ps3 CDs for sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.