Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:47 AM

We Were Offered N144m For Our Facebook Page – Mark Angel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Were Offered N144m For Our Facebook Page – Mark Angel (476 Views)

When Jayz And Beyonce Visited Nigeria, See Drinks That Were Offered To Them / Mark Angel: "We Were Offered N144M For Our Facebook Page" / Uncle Mark Angel joins the beard gang as fans react (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Were Offered N144m For Our Facebook Page – Mark Angel by vanessaRN(f): 3:32pm On Apr 18, 2018

Comedian Mark Angel has stated that what he and colleague Emmanuella does is not just for the money.

Speaking with nAIJ, Mark said he was once offered $400,000 to sell their Facebook page, but he refused.

In his words;

“You can sell it and start again but there are people who can only get a laugh through that channel and by selling it, you will deny them that chance”.

“Recently, a company wanted to buy out our Facebook page. I thought it as a scam but this company is well known and they offered us $400,000 when I converted it to Naira, it was more than N100million (N144m). My first thought was ‘guys lets sell it.’

“But we can’t sell it because it’s not all about money. Money cannot buy what we do. If you think about it, you can sell it and start again but there are people who can only get a laugh through that channel and by selling it, you will deny them that chance,” Mark Angel said.

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/04/18/we-were-offered-n144m-for-our-facebook-page-mark-angel/

cc lalasticlala
Re: We Were Offered N144m For Our Facebook Page – Mark Angel by Benjom(m): 5:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
Hmmn... Sell it but raise the bar by requesting for $100M instead cool

(1) (Reply)

I Haven't Slept Since I Was Released From Prison - Meek Mill / I Have Been Denied Food And Access To My Lawyers -dino Melaye / Ghana’s Foremost Inventor Launches G-wagon Like Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.