Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Portraits Photos Of Some Strange Girls At Falomo Roundabout - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Portraits Photos Of Some Strange Girls At Falomo Roundabout (755 Views)

Allen Roundabout Wears New Look (Photos) / The Fish Statue At Abraham Adesanya Roundabout Lagos, Removed (Video) / Portraits Photos Of Some Strange Girls At Falomo Roundabout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Portraits Photos Of Some Strange Girls At Falomo Roundabout by slamstanlee(m): 3:46pm On Apr 18, 2018
I was driving pass falomo roundabout and then i noticed some portrait pictures of some strange girls being used as decorations sort of... Was wondering who they are. Are they the Chibok or the dapchi Girls returned? Who else have seen this? Any idea?

1 Like

Re: Portraits Photos Of Some Strange Girls At Falomo Roundabout by suyamasta(m): 7:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
I searched the name "Hajara Isa" and it shows a similar image to one u posted and it linked to this tweet showing she is one of the missing (Hoping to be found) Chibok girls: Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/EiENigeria/status/676785543347310592

(1) (Reply)

My First Time Being To Lagos After 12yrs / All I Need To Know About Living In Canada / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.