Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Stephanie Coker On Cee-C & Tobi: “Lord Save Me From This Kind Of Stupidity” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Coker On Cee-C & Tobi: “Lord Save Me From This Kind Of Stupidity” (26872 Views)

BBNaija: Samklef On Cee-C And Payporte - "Never Look Down On Your Sponsor" / BBNaija: Pokello Nare Speaks On Cee-C And Tobi's Relationship / BBNaija: DJ Neptune Reacts As Tobi Walks Out On Cee C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephanie Coker On Cee-C & Tobi: “Lord Save Me From This Kind Of Stupidity” by Amagite2: 3:53pm On Apr 18, 2018
Media personality, Stephanie Coker has joined other Nigerian celebrities to express disgust to how Cee-c verbally abused Tobi, her former love interest in the house.

She shared a above photo collage of Cee-C and Tobi's facial expressions during their fight and wrote;

"This is how daft we would all look in a shouting match with a sane person. Lord save me from this kind of anger/stupidity #BBNaija"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/bbnaija-lord-save-anger-stupidity-stephanie-coker-cee-c-provoking-tobi.html

8 Likes

Re: Stephanie Coker On Cee-C & Tobi: “Lord Save Me From This Kind Of Stupidity” by letusbepieces: 3:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
JOBLESSNESS.

VERY SOON EFCC WILL REARREST YOUR HUSBAND AGAIN FOR FRAUD.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stephanie Coker On Cee-C & Tobi: “Lord Save Me From This Kind Of Stupidity” by veekid(m): 4:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
Who is this cee-c sef

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Coker On Cee-C & Tobi: “Lord Save Me From This Kind Of Stupidity” by SLOVFO(m): 4:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
lol
Re: Stephanie Coker On Cee-C & Tobi: “Lord Save Me From This Kind Of Stupidity” by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
Everybody is reacting.
Biggie has given her a strike already abeg we should focus on other things there is no time machine for us to go back in time and change what she had said.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Coker On Cee-C & Tobi: “Lord Save Me From This Kind Of Stupidity” by eleojo23: 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2018
Some of these people reacting and criticizing are not better than that girl o

Just that we no dey see their own... everybody should learn sha

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Coker On Cee-C & Tobi: “Lord Save Me From This Kind Of Stupidity” by calddon(m): 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2018
Nairaland is now big brotherland.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Coker On Cee-C & Tobi: “Lord Save Me From This Kind Of Stupidity” by marvin906(m): 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2018
oh lord
who is the werey mod pushing this topic over and over again to fp

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Coker On Cee-C & Tobi: “Lord Save Me From This Kind Of Stupidity” by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2018
So people are still watching this nonsense like this.
Buhari must be behind this

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Coker On Cee-C & Tobi: “Lord Save Me From This Kind Of Stupidity” by Kings1930(m): 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2018
Lolzz grin
Re: Stephanie Coker On Cee-C & Tobi: “Lord Save Me From This Kind Of Stupidity” by eleojo23: 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2018
calddon:
Nairaland is now big brotherland.

It's all for traffic...
More traffic, more money...

Seún and supermods must wack

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Coker On Cee-C & Tobi: “Lord Save Me From This Kind Of Stupidity” by 1stola: 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
I believe igboOSU that said

The only thing that is still keeping ceeci in that house is bigotry and tribalism.
Ceeci VILE, ugly, arrogant and rude.

For the way OSU people have been playing the senseless tribalism game with Ceeci, Miracle should be punished too.
If Lolu could compete with that hateful, ugly, arrogant, rude and intolerant midget (ceeci), then, TOBI can win the prize.

The osu people have been ingrates.

How can someone like ceeci still be in that house, if not for the senseless tribalism played by the osus.
Ceeci is very arrogant, intolerant and uncouth. She's the type of girlfriend that would be obsessed with you but wont love you and the type of evil wife with anger issues that can stab you to death in your sleep.

If yorubas play the tribalism game too,
Loluforce would vote for Tobi.

Tobi would win because Osu people are going to have a divided votes among the remaining four housemates
My colleague at work (yoruba) has spent nothing less than 10k in voting for Miracle but I HAVE NEVER SEEN (not saying they don't exist) an Igbo person supporting TOBI. I also know of plenty yorubas supporting Alex and even the evil ceeci.

Anyone supporting that ceeci apart from her family members and friends should be examined

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Coker On Cee-C & Tobi: “Lord Save Me From This Kind Of Stupidity” by AngelicBeing: 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
grin

Re: Stephanie Coker On Cee-C & Tobi: “Lord Save Me From This Kind Of Stupidity” by ALAYORMII: 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
CeeCee this CeeCee that

Who's this CeeCee sef

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Coker On Cee-C & Tobi: “Lord Save Me From This Kind Of Stupidity” by DonMoga(m): 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
MADAM

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Coker On Cee-C & Tobi: “Lord Save Me From This Kind Of Stupidity” by ceejayluv(m): 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2018
Did anyone else notice that none of the housemates knew any Greek letters?

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Coker On Cee-C & Tobi: “Lord Save Me From This Kind Of Stupidity” by sunepapi14: 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2018
They do and finish this rubbish double wahala of a thing Jare.
We go see how their lives go be after BBN......
Shiiooo
Re: Stephanie Coker On Cee-C & Tobi: “Lord Save Me From This Kind Of Stupidity” by Ddy(m): 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2018
eleojo23:
Some of these people reacting and criticizing are not better than that girl o

Just that we no dey see their own

My dear react when things are done in a wrong way.U now complain like APC government.I wish u Cee c as a wife

7 Likes

Re: Stephanie Coker On Cee-C & Tobi: “Lord Save Me From This Kind Of Stupidity” by hadjipapiey(m): 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2018
Cee cee this Cee Cee-C that..

Oga o

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Coker On Cee-C & Tobi: “Lord Save Me From This Kind Of Stupidity” by talk2percy(m): 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
But what did she even say to him??
Re: Stephanie Coker On Cee-C & Tobi: “Lord Save Me From This Kind Of Stupidity” by OldBeer: 4:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
Madam ask God to save your husband from the case of fraud against him.
Don't waste your prayers.

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Coker On Cee-C & Tobi: “Lord Save Me From This Kind Of Stupidity” by olokstob(m): 4:40pm On Apr 18, 2018
don't angry me

Re: Stephanie Coker On Cee-C & Tobi: “Lord Save Me From This Kind Of Stupidity” by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
ceejayluv:
Did anyone else notice that none of the housemates knew any Greek letters?

they were specially selected based on their limited knowledge beyond local content

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Coker On Cee-C & Tobi: “Lord Save Me From This Kind Of Stupidity” by nabegibeg: 4:43pm On Apr 18, 2018
Amagite2:
Media personality, Stephanie Coker has joined other Nigerian celebrities to express disgust to how Cee-c verbally abused Tobi, her former love interest in the house.

She shared a above photo collage of Cee-C and Tobi's facial expressions during their fight and wrote;

"This is how daft we would all look in a shouting match with a sane person. Lord save me from this kind of anger/stupidity #BBNaija"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/bbnaija-lord-save-anger-stupidity-stephanie-coker-cee-c-provoking-tobi.html

you wey carry 419 and woman wrapper for house you never sort am

na awon omo wobe wey don lost already you dey put your mouth inside their matter

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Coker On Cee-C & Tobi: “Lord Save Me From This Kind Of Stupidity” by stevodot22(m): 4:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
letusbepieces:
JOBLESSNESS.

VERY SOON EFCC WILL REARREST YOUR HUSBAND AGAIN FOR FRAUD.
see u wey get work. Welcome sir! How work?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Coker On Cee-C & Tobi: “Lord Save Me From This Kind Of Stupidity” by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
how to start building a house, just get a building plan, and save on it, contact me on WhatsApp via my signature
Re: Stephanie Coker On Cee-C & Tobi: “Lord Save Me From This Kind Of Stupidity” by neslonchemicals: 4:50pm On Apr 18, 2018
One man's meat, another man's poison
Re: Stephanie Coker On Cee-C & Tobi: “Lord Save Me From This Kind Of Stupidity” by charain: 4:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
Stupid girl, go sort your husband's 419 case first.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Bambam Features In 'Foreigners God' - Nollywood Movie / I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo / Linda Ikeji Celebrates Valentine With Her Son, Baby J

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.