Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,437 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

BBNaija: CeeC "Tobi Bakre Is 29 Years Old, He Told Me That" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: CeeC "Tobi Bakre Is 29 Years Old, He Told Me That" (35962 Views)

BBNaija: Ceec, Kiddwaya - Meet The First And Second Housemates / Tobi Bakre Wins AMVCA Best Actor In A Drama, Movie Or Tv Series / Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: CeeC "Tobi Bakre Is 29 Years Old, He Told Me That" by uche87(m): 4:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
There is a possibility that Big Brother Naija housemate, Tobi was strangely born 'two times' as he claims to be 23 years old as well as being 29 years old according to scanty details revealed by his former strategic and romance partner Cee-C.

The toxic relationship between Cee-C and Tobi has continued today with the latter going on full attack on the University of Lagos graduate.

Cee-C vehemently criticized Tobi for serially gossiping about her with other housemates. She claims that Tobi isn't man enough and has been hovering around Alex, Anto as well as her in a bid to date one of them.

The controversial Cee-C accused Tobi of conspiring against her, gossiping about her, defaming her within the house, putting her up for eviction as well as making other frantic but futile effort to eject her from the reality show which promises a N45 million prize money.

During the dramatic session which lasted for about 40 minutes during which Tobi hardly uttered a sentence, Cee-C alleged that Tobi told her that he is 29 years old.

It would be recalled that Tobi's official age is 23 and this has raised the eyebrows of viewers considering the physical appearance and behavioural tendencies of the former employee of Heritage Bank Plc.

Tobi once revealed that he graduated from school at 18 and joined the bank in 2014 as a 19-year old.

Source: https://www.tori.ng/news/94058/tobi-told-me-he-is-29-years-old-ceec-reveals-top-s.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Tobi Bakre Is 29 Years Old, He Told Me That" by nabegibeg: 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
uche87:
There is a possibility that Big Brother Naija housemate, Tobi was strangely born 'two times' as he claims to be 23 years old as well as being 29 years old according to scanty details revealed by his former strategic and romance partner Cee-C.

The toxic relationship between Cee-C and Tobi has continued today with the latter going on full attack on the University of Lagos graduate.

Cee-C vehemently criticized Tobi for serially gossiping about her with other housemates. She claims that Tobi isn't man enough and has been hovering around Alex, Anto as well as her in a bid to date one of them.

The controversial Cee-C accused Tobi of conspiring against her, gossiping about her, defaming her within the house, putting her up for eviction as well as making other frantic but futile effort to eject her from the reality show which promises a N45 million prize money.

During the dramatic session which lasted for about 40 minutes during which Tobi hardly uttered a sentence, Cee-C alleged that Tobi told her that he is 29 years old.

It would be recalled that Tobi's official age is 23 and this has raised the eyebrows of viewers considering the physical appearance and behavioural tendencies of the former employee of Heritage Bank Plc.

Tobi once revealed that he graduated from school at 18 and joined the bank in 2014 as a 19-year old.

Source: https://www.tori.ng/news/94058/tobi-told-me-he-is-29-years-old-ceec-reveals-top-s.html

lie kee all of una

All this ageless beings make una allow devil do his job abegi

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Tobi Bakre Is 29 Years Old, He Told Me That" by Fuckgodndjesus: 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
Am I the only one who noticed that people no longer derail bbn threads out of fear.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Tobi Bakre Is 29 Years Old, He Told Me That" by salbis(m): 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2018
This guy should be above 30yrs. grin

42 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Tobi Bakre Is 29 Years Old, He Told Me That" by LuckyLadolce(m): 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2018
please how did i get here? on BBN thread? like seriously?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Tobi Bakre Is 29 Years Old, He Told Me That" by Bantino(m): 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2018
Cee C has now become MTN on all social media networks, especially NL

Cee C everywhere (thread) you go

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Tobi Bakre Is 29 Years Old, He Told Me That" by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2018
Make She Comot Here With Her Timber Nyash Wey No Dey Shake.

57 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Tobi Bakre Is 29 Years Old, He Told Me That" by jazinogold(m): 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2018
cheesy

CEECEE TOLD ME SHE IS NOT A VIRGIN grin grin

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Tobi Bakre Is 29 Years Old, He Told Me That" by Krissjones: 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
Mods waiting for derailers.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Tobi Bakre Is 29 Years Old, He Told Me That" by Jodha(f): 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
Lool...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Tobi Bakre Is 29 Years Old, He Told Me That" by marvin906(m): 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
ohhhhhh
my lord
sunday abeg come
i don tire

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Tobi Bakre Is 29 Years Old, He Told Me That" by obaataaokpaewu: 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
Dude is more than 23.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Tobi Bakre Is 29 Years Old, He Told Me That" by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Tobi Bakre Is 29 Years Old, He Told Me That" by debris: 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
Tobi is just Evilll........Why showing up to Ceec today after all these while and last Night saga u did with Alex asking her (Ceec)to say "I love you to you(Tobi) all these weeks Ceec has been minding her bizness being calm.

You know she can flare up at someone getting at her u strategically hovered yourself to her this final week God....I give up after the previous Saga u wanted beating her.

Please Vote Miracle for Money....He deserves it a true Gentleman that can handle a woman.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Tobi Bakre Is 29 Years Old, He Told Me That" by talk2saintify(m): 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
shocked

BBN is Scripted

Where is my money

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Tobi Bakre Is 29 Years Old, He Told Me That" by DonMoga(m): 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
AND SO?

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Tobi Bakre Is 29 Years Old, He Told Me That" by nabegibeg: 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
marvin906:
ohhhhhh
my lord
sunday abeg come
i don tire

a typical prayer of a jobless nigerian grin grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Tobi Bakre Is 29 Years Old, He Told Me That" by yjgm(m): 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
She's still not going to win the moola

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Tobi Bakre Is 29 Years Old, He Told Me That" by Nicevalentine(m): 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
Shit Happens, Life Goes On.
Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Tobi Bakre Is 29 Years Old, He Told Me That" by CSTR1003: 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
Before nko?

Anybody that believe this Bros is 24 should get a refund of his/her school fees .

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Tobi Bakre Is 29 Years Old, He Told Me That" by bola565: 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
what concerns ceec wit his age, after all Taye Taiwo is 33 and onazi is 25

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Tobi Bakre Is 29 Years Old, He Told Me That" by Spuggie: 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
uche87:

Very very interesting
Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Tobi Bakre Is 29 Years Old, He Told Me That" by Samuelokie69(m): 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
cool shocked
Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Tobi Bakre Is 29 Years Old, He Told Me That" by AngelicBeing: 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Tobi Bakre Is 29 Years Old, He Told Me That" by louken(m): 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
Who cares

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Tobi Bakre Is 29 Years Old, He Told Me That" by marvin906(m): 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
nabegibeg:

a typical prayer of a jobless nigerian grin grin

a jobless nigerian that can transform your miserable life cool cool

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Tobi Bakre Is 29 Years Old, He Told Me That" by talk2percy(m): 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
grin grin grin grin...I talk am say wind go blow and fowl nyash go open! Na wetin dey pain Cee-c now, the tin pain am! grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Tobi Bakre Is 29 Years Old, He Told Me That" by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 18, 2018
shocked

Let me tell y’all a little story about Tobi.
Tobi is a 23 year old fûck boy that chases anything in skirts.
He’s a muscle head who spends countless hours in the gym developing six packs in order to be more attractive to girls
He likes them older, so he always lies about his age cuz a lot of women won’t agree to date someone his age
Tobi is 23, not 29.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: CeeC "Tobi Bakre Is 29 Years Old, He Told Me That" by Timiblanko(m): 4:36pm On Apr 18, 2018
BBN is a trash .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Angel Attempts Voluntary Exit From The House After Fight With Ilebaye / BBNaija: Jackye Says She Is A Virgin / N45M BBNaija 2018 Prize: Who Wins Tomorrow?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.