Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Kogi State University Sent Their Medical Students Packing From Their Hostel - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kogi State University Sent Their Medical Students Packing From Their Hostel (15237 Views)

[PICTURES] See What Kogi State University Student Found In Their Hostel As They / Medical Students Forcefully Ejected From Their Hostel As Exam Approaches. / Bowen University Students Who Fought, Sent Out Of Their Hostel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi State University Sent Their Medical Students Packing From Their Hostel by kessco206: 3:45am On Apr 19, 2018
Ksu.... Chai... Wen uni Abj protested dy Neva asked dem to pack out of the hostel neither give dem mid semester break.... Same tn to kaduna state University 2yrs ago... Sku management did not threatened dem wit eviction nor midsemester break.. By d way Wat is midsemester break....?? Wen did we start such..... Stupid ppl... Ur plan will not work.... Give us our right....
#accreditation is our right..... Enough of this stagnation..... Say no to igala agenda..... Necessary and appropriate authorities.... Pls come to our rescue....
Re: Kogi State University Sent Their Medical Students Packing From Their Hostel by sexymonkey(m): 5:46am On Apr 19, 2018
Mercyabah:
it has being a long aged strategy send the student home dissolve the unity but they don't know.....
#liesKSUtell!!!
#wewantaccreditation!!!
#savekogimedicine!!!
tell me you were joking when you mentioned accreditation cos that fvcking school cannot have an accredited medicine in the next 10 or even 20years, there is nothing positive about that school till God knows when. the best thing those medical students can do is to sit for another jamb and stop wasting/risking their future to fate.
my department(physics) which is among the oldest in the school became shaky in my final year and it'll be suicidal for anybody to expect something special from an embryo faculty like health sciences in a poor state uni.
Re: Kogi State University Sent Their Medical Students Packing From Their Hostel by samine: 6:45am On Apr 19, 2018
ifyboy60:

the painful part is dat yahaya bello would still be re-elected
Bello is trying for the student it the management of the school that is the problem
Re: Kogi State University Sent Their Medical Students Packing From Their Hostel by samine: 6:49am On Apr 19, 2018
ifyboy60:

the painful part is dat yahaya bello would still be re-elected
Bello is trying for the student it the management of the school that is the problem
Timekeeper:
So when this kogi quack medicine students graduate, they too will be treating patients.. Shoo... Even when their varsity is not given attention by the governor.. If it were up to, I would only allow private and federal University offering medicine and produce doctors for us. Not any quack state university doctors... Well, thank God I'm not from kogi, na their people them go dey treat sha.
You go sick and na me go treat you. Quality of education has nothing to do with being a state own, or not. It is about the management of the school. A federal university without proper management team will still produce bad students in
Re: Kogi State University Sent Their Medical Students Packing From Their Hostel by samine: 6:53am On Apr 19, 2018
sexymonkey:
tell me you were joking when you mentioned accreditation cos that fvcking school cannot have an accredited medicine in the next 10 or even 20years, there is nothing positive about that school till God knows when. the best thing those medical students can do is to sit for another jamb and stop wasting/risking their future to fate.
my department(physics) which is among the oldest in the school became shaky in my final year and it'll be suicidal for anybody to expect something special from an embryo faculty like health sciences in a poor state uni.
This your negative talk go follow you and your family. What do you know about the school? Have you ever been to the medical college at KSU? Even schools that have accreditation some don't have what is on ground at the preclinical. The only problem is the teaching hospital. Once the federal medical center is used we will be accredited
Re: Kogi State University Sent Their Medical Students Packing From Their Hostel by suavemo6(m): 6:58am On Apr 19, 2018
I have resolute in my mind, that is will not end until the school get accreditation, I must contribute my own quota to the fight... Ksu but why....
Re: Kogi State University Sent Their Medical Students Packing From Their Hostel by sexymonkey(m): 8:45am On Apr 19, 2018
samine:

This your negative talk go follow you and your family. What do you know about the school? Have you ever been to the medical college at KSU? Even schools that have accreditation some don't have what is on ground at the preclinical. The only problem is the teaching hospital. Once the federal medical center is used we will be accredited
just keep shut before thunder fire your generations there stup!d id!ot, keep reeking in that delusion till your grandchildren go meet you for school. your case is hopeless like that of the faculty.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Nairalanders Sign & Log Out As Health Educators; Bsc (ed). / Hensard University Announces Policy On Installmental Payment Of Tuition / Wale Adebanwi Named Rhodes Professor At Oxford University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.