Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Kaduna State Sacks 4,562 Newly Recruited Teachers - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kaduna State Sacks 4,562 Newly Recruited Teachers (18090 Views)

Competency Test: Kaduna State Sacks NUT President, 2,356 Other Teachers / NUT: 22 States Haven’t Recruited Teachers In 10 Years / Kaduna Govt Sacks 4,562 Newly-recruited Teachers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna State Sacks 4,562 Newly Recruited Teachers by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 8:40am On Apr 19, 2018
doctimonyeka:
How are the teachers going to cater for their families

I understand why they were sacked but what other alternatives do they have?
Should it be at the detriment of your children?
Re: Kaduna State Sacks 4,562 Newly Recruited Teachers by nairavsdollars(f): 8:41am On Apr 19, 2018
El Rufai is mad
Re: Kaduna State Sacks 4,562 Newly Recruited Teachers by firo08(m): 8:41am On Apr 19, 2018
I wonder what that midget (HELL RUFAI) smoke?
Re: Kaduna State Sacks 4,562 Newly Recruited Teachers by cremeboy: 8:41am On Apr 19, 2018
Kneephy:
Awon aboki werey cheesy

Make dem withdraw their dubious certificate from Dem sef, make dem go dey do wetin dem sabi do pass
u don’t have sense
Re: Kaduna State Sacks 4,562 Newly Recruited Teachers by Ahmedsuleiman(m): 8:42am On Apr 19, 2018
When is Kaduna State government going to get it right? Sacking of teachers is now like a second skin to the government. This is becoming unbearable given the economic conditions we are as a nation.
Re: Kaduna State Sacks 4,562 Newly Recruited Teachers by rusher14: 8:44am On Apr 19, 2018
Avedonn:
Masters holder teaching in primary school?

This country is truly massed up.

Because master degree holders don't teach in primary schools abroad abi?
Re: Kaduna State Sacks 4,562 Newly Recruited Teachers by omohayek: 8:45am On Apr 19, 2018
doctimonyeka:

This right here exemplifies everything that is wrong with the Nigerian mindset. Instead of you to be concerned about the students whose future potential would be crippled by incompetent "teachers", the first and only thing that comes to your mind is how the incompetents will "cater for their families"? In your mind, government exists primarily to serve as a glorified welfare scheme, with "workers" brought on regardless of their ability to do their jobs, simply so they can "cater for families", and yet I'm sure you wake up wondering every day why you live in a sh*thole of a country where nothing works right.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna State Sacks 4,562 Newly Recruited Teachers by rusher14: 8:45am On Apr 19, 2018
Ahmedsuleiman:
When is Kaduna State government going to get it right? Sacking of teachers is now like a second skin to the government. This is becoming unbearable given the economic conditions we are as a nation.

Read to understand and stop making conclusions from headlines.
Re: Kaduna State Sacks 4,562 Newly Recruited Teachers by omohayek: 8:49am On Apr 19, 2018
Ahmedsuleiman:
Another mumu who can only think of the unqualified "teachers" who won't get to feed parasitically off the government teat, instead of the many children who would have been mis-educated under the incompetents who have been let go. When has a prosperous economy ever been built anywhere on the back of a poorly educated workforce?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna State Sacks 4,562 Newly Recruited Teachers by montumonami(m): 8:50am On Apr 19, 2018
doctimonyeka:

i'M VERY SURE YOU WOULDN'T WANT AN INCOMPETENCE TEACHER TO TEACH YOUR CHILD ALL IN THE NAME OF CATERING FOR HIS OR HER FAMILY grin

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Sacks 4,562 Newly Recruited Teachers by wanger50(m): 8:52am On Apr 19, 2018
doctimonyeka:

By the fact they may not have other alternatives can never be a good reason to allow them stand in as teachers, in that capacity they can only worsen the educational situation of the students. lmagine a prospective teacher not able to write a good acceptance letter

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Sacks 4,562 Newly Recruited Teachers by ehinmowo: 8:55am On Apr 19, 2018
fuckpro:
...you must be one of them,sanity begins with your spelling

Lolzzz! U no jst get joy at all. Lolzzzzzzzz. My ribs ooo!
Re: Kaduna State Sacks 4,562 Newly Recruited Teachers by HausaOverlord: 8:58am On Apr 19, 2018
2RUTHHURTS:

Should it be at the detriment of your children?
u dey mind the high grade mumu
Re: Kaduna State Sacks 4,562 Newly Recruited Teachers by Ijaya123: 9:01am On Apr 19, 2018
doctimonyeka:

Farming is an alternative.
Re: Kaduna State Sacks 4,562 Newly Recruited Teachers by Yakzo(m): 9:10am On Apr 19, 2018
This is a very misleading news. Most of the teachers employed were NCE holders
Re: Kaduna State Sacks 4,562 Newly Recruited Teachers by wickyyolo: 9:18am On Apr 19, 2018
Any body that does not support El Rufai on this matter should go to Hell.
Our Education system is in a mess and everything should be re-engineered

Whenever El Rufai is through with his tenure He should be made Minister of Education.
Re: Kaduna State Sacks 4,562 Newly Recruited Teachers by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 19, 2018
doctimonyeka:

APC is an evil entity.
Re: Kaduna State Sacks 4,562 Newly Recruited Teachers by Okpeisaac(m): 9:20am On Apr 19, 2018
The Kaduna Government are confused in employe teacher.
Re: Kaduna State Sacks 4,562 Newly Recruited Teachers by nnamdibig(m): 9:33am On Apr 19, 2018
doctimonyeka:

They should go and make themselves employable

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Sacks 4,562 Newly Recruited Teachers by sammyscholar(m): 9:42am On Apr 19, 2018
doctimonyeka:

Oga, nobody should be made liable for anybody's mediocrity. You say how will they cater for their families? Tell them to upgrade themselves and getting a job to cater for their families wouldn't be a problem. You don't destroy the development of those little wards for the sustenance of their mediocre teachers. They deserve the best teachers!

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Sacks 4,562 Newly Recruited Teachers by castrol180(m): 9:53am On Apr 19, 2018
Can I be linked to the application portal please? Help a nairalander
Re: Kaduna State Sacks 4,562 Newly Recruited Teachers by urose93(f): 10:21am On Apr 19, 2018
hisgrace090:
We must allow sanity to raign if not Nigeria will remain a loughing talk.

Kudos to Kaduna state.

You can imagine someone that needed 'sanity'.
so much nonsense in just a sentence.
hypocrites everywhere
Re: Kaduna State Sacks 4,562 Newly Recruited Teachers by begwong: 10:24am On Apr 19, 2018
aTLEAST THEY HAVE CERTIFICATE UNLIKE BUBU!DULARDO
Re: Kaduna State Sacks 4,562 Newly Recruited Teachers by Bluffly: 11:00am On Apr 19, 2018
doctimonyeka:

Let them go and learn a skill
Re: Kaduna State Sacks 4,562 Newly Recruited Teachers by Anasko(m): 11:24am On Apr 19, 2018
Empiror:
Check the statistics of those he has been sacking, they are from Southern Kaduna.
Shame on you and your likes!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Sacks 4,562 Newly Recruited Teachers by Anasko(m): 11:33am On Apr 19, 2018
castrol180:
Can I be linked to the application portal please? Help a nairalander
there is no application portal, You submit your application and credentials to subeb in any local government or subeb head quater in Kaduna.
Re: Kaduna State Sacks 4,562 Newly Recruited Teachers by castrol180(m): 11:54am On Apr 19, 2018
Anasko:
there is no application portal, You submit your application and credentials to subeb in any local government or subeb head quater in Kaduna.

Ok, thanks my brother I am in Ibadan...
Re: Kaduna State Sacks 4,562 Newly Recruited Teachers by CapitanS: 1:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
4562 what?
Re: Kaduna State Sacks 4,562 Newly Recruited Teachers by precious1967(m): 2:46pm On Apr 19, 2018
Na wa for this short �.
Re: Kaduna State Sacks 4,562 Newly Recruited Teachers by somehow: 6:14pm On Apr 19, 2018
Farming
doctimonyeka:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 50 Highest JAMB Score 2023 / Chrisland Students Shine In Cambridge Examinations / Thread For 300 And Above Utme Scorers 2015 Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.