Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,554 members, 7,955,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:40 PM

Facebook Data Breach: See What I Saw On My Facebook - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Facebook Data Breach: See What I Saw On My Facebook (515 Views)

Naira Marley Mobbed By Fans In Court, Causes Security Breach (Photos) / James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her / BBNaija: Tobi "The Day I Saw Housemates Having Sex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Data Breach: See What I Saw On My Facebook by talk2saintify(m): 10:22am On Apr 19, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6996091_untitled_jpegf00b416e41190686e1165a3b44a1bf51

Weeks after Mark Zuckerberg was called before the congress for the leak of personal data on tens of millions of users, it seems the Facebook CEO has learnt his lessons and developed ways in which the users can keep their data to them self.

In a Statement before the congress Mark Zuckerberg Said:

"It was my mistake, and I'm sorry, I started Facebook, I run it, and I'm responsible for what happens here."

The lawmakers delivered plenty of warnings that Zuckerberg needs to take action -- though they were thin on concrete proposals.

"If you and other social media companies do not get your act in order, none of us are going to have any privacy anymore," said Senator Bill Nelson.

Zuckerberg called Facebook "an idealistic and optimistic company" and said: "We focused on all the good that connecting people can bring."

But he acknowledged that "it's clear now that we didn't do ..

Scroll toward my Facebook i saw this privacy setting which enables you to save your data and keep them to yourself

LaLasticlala

Re: Facebook Data Breach: See What I Saw On My Facebook by NwaAmaikpe: 10:29am On Apr 19, 2018
shocked

Mark Zuckerberg ditched his signature T-shirt and denims for a suit and tie because he was facing the US lawmakers.
That is respect.

But in Nigeria, Col Alli is too big to even wear his official uniform to appear before the Senate.

It's Such a shame.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facebook Data Breach: See What I Saw On My Facebook by eTECTIVe(m): 10:32am On Apr 19, 2018
He's already on it... Dis is where things work jus as dey shld
Re: Facebook Data Breach: See What I Saw On My Facebook by DONADAMS(m): 1:12pm On Apr 19, 2018
na wa oh

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2018 Day 82: Gifty Attacks Uti Nwachukwu, Says ‘cee-c Is A Raw Meat’ / Private Chopper, 3,500 Bottles Intact For Rick Ross As He Visits Kenya (Photos) / 10 Billionair Lazy Nigerian Youths And Their Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.