Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,751 members, 7,831,406 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her (38424 Views)

Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air / Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day / Rosaline Meurer's Boyfriend Is James Gardiner (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her by LifestyleTonite: 12:41pm On Sep 03, 2018
Ghanaian actor, James Gardiner has shared an interesting story of how he struggled to kiss Nigerian movie star, Tonto Dikeh, the first time they met on set.
According to James Gardiner, the experience was scary to him because kissing the actress he admired so much was like a dream come true.

He revealed this in an interview with Deloris Frimpong Manso on the Delay Show.

“They told me to kiss Tonto Dikeh and I said how could I kiss her? She might get angry with me. I was so scared to kiss her. My reluctance was not because I have not kissed a woman before, but it’s one thing to kiss a woman in your own space and another on the screens. I mean, this is someone I used to watch on the TV and admire so much, so how can I kiss her just like that?” he quizzed.

“I was so scared that the director had to pull me to the side and talk to me, and she (Tonto Dikeh) was even getting annoyed because I was struggling to put myself together for the act,” he said.

http://www.purplefeel.com/2018/09/i-struggled-to-kiss-tonto-dikeh-on-set-james-gardiner.html

2 Likes

Re: James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her by amaniro: 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2018
Mouth wey MEN'S Don kiss finish

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her by neolboy(m): 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2018
How i wish am an Actor

I would have kissed the hell out of these pretty actresses

Modified:

Its very funny how some people take this life too hard by quoting me
Its easy to gain attention here, just post a controversial comment and you will see Holy art thou people quoting you as if their entire being depend on your comment.

Life is too short to take every comment you read here too serious

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her by donbachi(m): 1:58pm On Sep 03, 2018
okoko
Re: James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her by Eprolist: 2:37pm On Sep 03, 2018
yea I feel the dude

Meanwhile join thousands of people making money online
Re: James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her by jimi4us: 2:37pm On Sep 03, 2018
stop posting anything Ghana here. post it in the TRASH section

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her by dbynonetwork: 2:38pm On Sep 03, 2018
Na wa ooh... So Tonto dike has smelly mouth...

3 Likes

Re: James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her by prettyletty: 2:38pm On Sep 03, 2018
You ve done awesome, prodigal child.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her by Isobug: 2:38pm On Sep 03, 2018
neolboy:
How i wish am an Actor

Your mumu don do

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 03, 2018
Mtchew...

1 Like

Re: James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her by Yungkid101(m): 2:38pm On Sep 03, 2018
Tomorrow Ghanaians will be running their mouths saying this unknown Actor is more popular than All Nigerian Nollywood actors... Lol

18 Likes

Re: James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 03, 2018
Hm
Why not give your life to Christ now and repent!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her by keryj(f): 2:39pm On Sep 03, 2018
Ok
Re: James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her by inoki247: 2:39pm On Sep 03, 2018
u Nid A National Award for dat
Re: James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her by dlaw70(m): 2:39pm On Sep 03, 2018
And came while kissing her.

The dude hasn't washed his mouth ever since then.
Quote me nd become lifeless

3 Likes

Re: James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her by Sirpaul(m): 2:40pm On Sep 03, 2018
you need not to struggle any longer... she's now the meat for alll

if you know you know
Re: James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her by kollinz1234(m): 2:41pm On Sep 03, 2018
Low self esteem has finished this one
Re: James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her by addikt(m): 2:41pm On Sep 03, 2018
neolboy:
How i wish am an Actor

Wattin you gain... sad
Re: James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her by Authoreety: 2:41pm On Sep 03, 2018
C ACHIEVEMENT
grin
Re: James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her by EmekaBlue(m): 2:41pm On Sep 03, 2018
Beyonce sef I go kiss sharp sharp if given the opportunity.

A real man fears no woman sensually even if she's in a higher class

1 Like

Re: James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her by Danny225: 2:42pm On Sep 03, 2018
K

1 Like

Re: James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her by tunary(m): 2:42pm On Sep 03, 2018
What's the benefit of the kiss
Re: James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her by kollinz1234(m): 2:43pm On Sep 03, 2018
Fine lips like Tomto Dike own na guys de rush am
Re: James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her by Ufranklin92(m): 2:44pm On Sep 03, 2018
neolboy:
How i wish am an Actor

sad

You can do better than this bro

1 Like

Re: James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her by SEONaijaExpert: 2:44pm On Sep 03, 2018
He was emotionally attached to the lady prior to that time. I guess she was his crush.

Tonto getting annoyed was professional, to her, it's more like what's doing this guy..... let's get this over with already.

5 Likes

Re: James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her by MyAmericandream(f): 2:45pm On Sep 03, 2018
U no know say u sef be fine Bobo. Why the struggle to kiss her?
Re: James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her by J2381: 2:47pm On Sep 03, 2018
Talk about no professionalism whatsoever. So kissing an actress on set is something a so called professional actor wished for? Wow!
Re: James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 03, 2018
See her sexy soft succulent lips kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chris Attoh Deletes Photos With Betty Jennifer, His New Wife On His Instagram / Uche Jombo & Hubby At Her Baby Shower (Photos) / One Single Thing Wizkid Needs To Learn From Davido !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.