Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

5 Question No One Can Resist From Starting Conversations -temi Badmus - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 5 Question No One Can Resist From Starting Conversations -temi Badmus (583 Views)

How Not To End Up Like My Mother By Abiodun Badmus / TEMI {MINE} All About True Love And True Betrayal! By Temioluwa Kenny / Midnight Conversations : Flash Fiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Question No One Can Resist From Starting Conversations -temi Badmus by gimmehear(f): 12:31pm On Apr 19, 2018
5 questions to start deep conversation.

Few days, I ran into a conversation I almost had no control over, getting over it or even mastering it was a very big issues at some point. I’m not really good at long talk if it is not deep or conservative, sometimes I find it annoying if it not educative too.

So I like I said earlier, I ran into an old friend of mine, we needed to talk and both of us didn’t really know how to start a deep conversation. I’m a writer I remembered, I should have some great tips about how to start a deep conversation, so I started practicing some and they worked perfectly great! So today, I will be discussing five questions you can ask people if you want to start a deep conversation with them.

1.What do you miss about being a kid?

This is one of the most interesting question almost everyone want to answer, they yearn to answer it, for example if you asked me what I missed being a child: I gained this momentum about my childhood, I remember the bad and the good moments, that also makes me feel that you interested in me, that also means you want to know about my mischievous acts, so I literally starts talking and that works for ninethy percent of everyone on earth, except people with brain damage issues, I mean those that can’t really remember what their childish moment was like, the over grown people or the caged beings.

2. If someone gave you enough money to start a business – no strings attached – what kind of business would you want to start and why?

When you asked anyone this type of question, you are giving them a chance to defend their abilities, competence and strength. Nobody wants anyone to have that belief that they are weak, so they want to convince you on reasons why they are great and meticulous entrepreneurs. If you ask me what I would do with fifty thousand, I will ensure I try convince you that I won’t waste it, it is a normal thing for the human brain to try defend itself, I need you to trust me, believe in me and also acknowledge the fact that I’m better so I will try better to convince you, so will anyone.

3. Who or what has changed your life?

When you asked people this type of question, you are giving them the chance to explain to you what they had gone through that has fashioned them into who they are or who they wish to become, two things are involved here, if something has affected a person negatively, they want to explain in such a manner that makes you understand or even put yourself in their shoes, if it is something that has affected them positively, they will discuss it with great passion that makes you regret you were not part of those moment, the important thing is they will never praphase the discussion with no great tension or strength, they will make it deep because it is crucial to them that you understand them.

4. What matters most to you?

Every one on earth has one particular thing that matters so much to them, that one thing I can do all day, that one thing I can give the whole world up for, for experience sake, the only thing that really matters to me so much is making sure people have the right
Read more
http://gimmehear.com/5-questions-start-deep-conversations/
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Goodnight My Beloved Grandma / Short Story: The Meeting / A Good Romance Writer Needed Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.