Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,272 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

God Delivered Winners’ Chapel Pastor From Death During Offa Robbery Attack - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Delivered Winners’ Chapel Pastor From Death During Offa Robbery Attack (569 Views)

Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It / Pastor Adeboye: The Temptation Of Starting My Own Church & How God Delivered Me / Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winners’ Chapel Pastor Kaduna) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Delivered Winners’ Chapel Pastor From Death During Offa Robbery Attack by adelowor(f): 12:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
God Delivered Winners’ Chapel Pastor From Visible Death During Offa Robbery Attack.

This is strictly beyond human comprehension. The visible protective power of God was seen vividly over one Winners’ Chapel pastor at Offa Kwara State, Nigeria during the deadly armed robbery attack that claimed over 30 lives, eight police officers at Owode Division, Offa were also killed in the attack, and the robbers made away with police arms and ammunition.

Here is the testimony.

The Pastor who was on his way for an evening service alongside his family members, on the fateful day stopped to use the ATM (automated teller machine ) at GTBank (One of the robbed banks.
On seeing the neatly suited pastor, the robbers mistook him for the bank manager.
They held him and ordered him to lead them safely to the bank vault.
The innocent pastor cried out, he explained he is a pastor going for an evening program & had only stopped to make withdrawal from the ATM.

The robbers would not believe his claim, shot rapidly and killed people (number not confirmed ) in the bank to scare the pastor (to them, the bank manager).
They ordered everyone carrying ATM card to make instant transfer from the machine to their (Robbers ) account, which they all did.

The pastor was ordered to slot in his own atm and make transfer just like every other person, he obeyed the order, but something strange happened!
while he was trying to insert his card, the machine went completely blank!.
Wow!
Angrily, the robbers questioned his (the pastor) identity and at this time became totally upset and ready to shoot dead, the pastor.
One of the robbers questioned him, “Who are you?” the pastor replied he is a pastor at the living Faith Church in the town and that he only came to make withdrawal at the atm.
To further clear himself, he pointed at his car and that his children are in the car waiting for him.

At the point, one of the robbers pointed his gun at the pastor, attempt to shoot him BUT the gun REFUSE to fire!!
( This is extraordinary ). At this point, the holy ghost used one of the robbers as agent of protection for the pastor’s children.
According to the pastor, one of the robbers ran to his car, brought out his children, hid them from his ruthless co-robbers lest they direct their aggression at the innocent kids.
It didn’t stop there. The robber is said to even pet one of the pastors kid who was crying ( don’t kill my daddy…) and gave her N500 to reportedly buy “puff puff” & stop crying so his gang members won’t be attracted to them.

In conclusion, the robbers let go of the pastor (unhurt!) took his car and drove off and later took his children with them as hostages.
But to the glory of God, the children were found about 10 minutes after the horrible incidents & the car recovered the next day.

To God be the glory. This testimony moved me to the marrow.
I was in a Winners’ church when the pastor shared this testimony. Their were two other members, a policeman who had just left the Police station where all living beings were shot dead by the evil robbers before their robbery began.

Another member, a businessman who had gone for a business transaction at the GTBank was also kept alongside his colleagues amidst the violent attack.

There is no doubt God is truly faithful. It took only God to have exempted all his children from such tight situations.
Re: God Delivered Winners’ Chapel Pastor From Death During Offa Robbery Attack by thesicilian: 12:45pm On Apr 19, 2018
The ones that died were not God's children.
Re: God Delivered Winners’ Chapel Pastor From Death During Offa Robbery Attack by hopefulLandlord: 12:46pm On Apr 19, 2018
interesting
Re: God Delivered Winners’ Chapel Pastor From Death During Offa Robbery Attack by sKeetz(m): 2:06pm On Apr 19, 2018
How can people be so mean and selfish?!? Loved ones of those that died in that tragedy might come across this post and I cant begin imagine how they'll feel. So you are saying that those that died dont deserve protection from your imaginary god, so he let them die when he had the power to save them or stop the robbery from happening.

How low can Nigerian CRAZEtians go?!?

2 Likes

Re: God Delivered Winners’ Chapel Pastor From Death During Offa Robbery Attack by nanakgh(m): 2:55pm On Apr 19, 2018
So both your god and yourself have no empathy and regard at all for those who lost their lives do you? Not even the other Christians who were there were good enough to be saved just your church members specifically, right? If you people would be true to yourselves for a minute, you'd realise how calous and unChrist like you've become. angry

3 Likes

Re: God Delivered Winners’ Chapel Pastor From Death During Offa Robbery Attack by NPComplete: 4:14pm On Apr 19, 2018
Another stupid thread

2 Likes

Re: God Delivered Winners’ Chapel Pastor From Death During Offa Robbery Attack by Niflheim(m): 1:11pm On Apr 21, 2018
I did not even bother to read it!!! The heading was all I needed to go through and I have concluded that this post is..................

1.Horse dung

2.Buffalo shit

3.Monkey faeces

They have absolutely no regard or sympathy for the other people that passed away!!!

3 Likes

Re: God Delivered Winners’ Chapel Pastor From Death During Offa Robbery Attack by superhumanist(m): 1:46pm On Apr 21, 2018
grin

Is it just me or are pastors nowadays just desperate to keep their sheep in line?

What manner of bullshite is this fake testimony am I reading? The story is fake news abeg

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why The Silence From Christians For The Release Of Leah Sharibu? / Do You Think God Would Answer Her Prayers? / The Christian Lesbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.