Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Breaking News Of Adeola Oluwatosin - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Breaking News Of Adeola Oluwatosin (1034 Views)

I Got The Worst Breaking News Of My Life; My Dad Is Down With Diabetes / Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death / Man Who Broke News Of Corona In Delta Under Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News Of Adeola Oluwatosin by scoty2910: 12:45pm On Apr 19, 2018
Good morning Friends and Family!
I need your help; We need your help.
Adeola is not only a friend but also my adopted family.
Any amount will help in saving her plssss!
! HELP!! HELP!!!
Here is our dear precious and lovely sister Ope-Lawal Adeola Oluwatosin (Nee Adeboje). Adeola is wonderful scholar in Physics who graduated from University of Ado-Ekiti (Now Ekiti State University) in 2010. After her mandatory one year NYSC service, Adeola whose love for Physics can not be over emphasized proceeded to the nation’s premier University (University of Ibadan) for her second degree. She bagged her second degree in Theoretical Physics in 2014. Currently, Adeola is a doctoral student of the same University of Ibadan.
Presently she has end stage kidney failure and she has been on thrice weekly dialysis for the last 3 months. Finally, Adeola was was advised to have a kidney transplant and to do this, She urgently needs 12 million naira for her to have another chance at the life we all so love well.
Please and please, nothing is too small to give just to save the life of this scholar. I pray God will always come to our aids anytime we need His help.

Account details of Adeola are given below.
Name: Ope-Lawal Adeola Oluwatosin

Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank (GTBank), Nigeria

Naira Account

Dom Accounts
Dollar ($): 0214812382
Euro (€): 0214812519
Pounds (£): 0214812502

God bless you as you give to save her life.

Please, help us to SHARE this message until it circulates for all to see and render help.

Thank you

1 Share

Re: Breaking News Of Adeola Oluwatosin by dorcdd: 10:34am On May 21, 2019
Hi scoty2910, Thank you for the support. Please we will really appreciate if you can do us the honour of deleting this post. We know is quite alot to ask. Thank you so much for your understanding
Re: Breaking News Of Adeola Oluwatosin by jbblues24(m): 9:24pm On May 25, 2019
I'm always relieved when someone is delivering a eulogy and I realise I'm listening to it.

(1) (Reply)

3 Supplements To Help You Build Muscle In A Healthy Natural Way / Causes Of Blocked Nose At Night And How To Clear It / Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.