Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death (34534 Views)

Man Slumps & Dies In Delta State (photos) / COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta / Nigerian 'Coutinho' Slumps, Dies While Playing Football, Buried (Disturbing Pix) (2) (3) (4)

Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by NwekeUG(m): 8:28pm On Nov 24, 2020
Woman Slumps And Dies In Plateau State Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child's Death (Photos)

Family and friends of 52-year-old woman Theresa Nyorong Yohanna Bwai and her only son, Bweifar Isaac, 22, are mourning their demise, IgbereTV reports.

It was gathered that 22-year-old Isaac, said to be a popular recording artist, photographer and student, was shot dead by suspected cultists in Jos, on Tuesday night, November 17.

Upon receiving news about her son's death, Mrs Bwai was said to have collapsed and died the following morning, November 18.

Mother and son will be laid to rest in their hometown, Daffo, Bokkos Local Government Area of Plateau State.

Meanwhile friends of the deceased persons have taken to Facebook to mourn them. See posts below.

Sule Mato wrote:

"The mother died a day after hearing of her son's death Mother’s Love: The greatest unconditional and infinite love we will ever experience.. The son was shot dead shortly after he resumed school in Jos, according to reports.
May their souls rest in peace with the Lord.
What a great tragedy for the family they left behind."
https://www.facebook.com/100002041838507/posts/3527929917285035/?app=fbl

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by NwekeUG(m): 8:29pm On Nov 24, 2020
More

Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by Omihanifa: 8:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
This is really sad cry

Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by Moferere: 8:33pm On Nov 24, 2020
Sad, very sad, her only hope.
May God rest her soul.
And may our children not die before us

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by DamnnNiggarr: 8:42pm On Nov 24, 2020
Chai↓↓
This is bad

One just happened in my hood,
He was stabbed to death on Sunday during the corpus christi.

The annoying part is that, he was the only son.

37 Likes

Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by internationalman(m): 8:43pm On Nov 24, 2020
It's almost like we are all hanging by a thread living in Nigeria...

Her child is the only person a mother can die for...

RIP to both of them

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by blazepascal(m): 8:49pm On Nov 24, 2020
heart wrenching
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by crossfm: 9:31am On Nov 25, 2020
Love of mother's is priceless.

Who sat and watched my infant head,
When sleeping in my cradle bed,
And tears of sweet affection shed?
My Mother.

When pain and sickness made me cry,
Who gazed upon my heavy eye,
And wept for fear that I should die?
My Mother.

RIP mar,you are free from all the worries and struggles of Nigeria.

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by Judolisco(m): 9:31am On Nov 25, 2020
Rip... Boy was shot by cultists angry
I don't know what is holding dis country but it must be very thin

Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by VeryGoodJobs(m): 9:31am On Nov 25, 2020
Painful cry

Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by sammy7410(m): 9:32am On Nov 25, 2020
My God

Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by Oxtonguy: 9:32am On Nov 25, 2020
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by Factfinder1(m): 9:32am On Nov 25, 2020
Painful
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by Sokii4: 9:32am On Nov 25, 2020
Painful embarassed

Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by ReluctantAdult(m): 9:32am On Nov 25, 2020
Couldn't live with it cry

Life can fvck you up so hard, you wanna just end it cry

Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by newharddrives(m): 9:32am On Nov 25, 2020
Sad
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by manuel4real(m): 9:32am On Nov 25, 2020
embarassed
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by DragonFire442: 9:32am On Nov 25, 2020
Village people are clearly at work.

They have used one stone to kill two birds.

Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by OBTMOS(m): 9:33am On Nov 25, 2020
Please, tears shouldn’t drop from my eyes

Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by Bornhato: 9:33am On Nov 25, 2020
Oh my God. . Crying

Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by SoftP(m): 9:33am On Nov 25, 2020
So hurtful,
Still can't imagine the pains this actress@ Ada Amen will be feeling

Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by ellalina(f): 9:33am On Nov 25, 2020
This news is tearing me apart . I hope the boy is not a cultist. That would be very foolish

Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by thundafire: 9:34am On Nov 25, 2020
The boy na cultist and him dn do hit too,U live by the sword u due by it. No yeye R.I.P to an idiot

Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 25, 2020
Chei, BP explode! RIP MA. We're all visitors in planet earth.

Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by AFULA(m): 9:34am On Nov 25, 2020
okay
Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by flexd99(m): 9:34am On Nov 25, 2020
What a sad loss for the family

Re: Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:34am On Nov 25, 2020
This is so painful embarassed

4 Newborn Babies Die In Sapele Central Hospital, Delta. Doctor ‘Found Drunk’ / Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) / Share Your Experience(s) With Nigerian Doctors