Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Efe, Uriel And Kemen At The "500 CEOs Conference" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efe, Uriel And Kemen At The "500 CEOs Conference" (24871 Views)

BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) / Tboss: "I Don't Blame Kemen For Touching Me Without Consent, I Mean Look At Me” / Kemen Meets A Huge Fitness Coach: See Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Efe, Uriel And Kemen At The "500 CEOs Conference" by thechase(m): 2:31pm On Apr 19, 2018
@CELEBRITYVIBESNG

BBNaija Stars Efe,Uriel and Kemen pictured together at the "500 CEOs Conference". Uriel shared this lovely photo on her Instagram page.

They look good.

Source: http://www.celebrityvibes.ml/2018/04/bbnaija-stars-efeuriel-and-kemen.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efe, Uriel And Kemen At The "500 CEOs Conference" by muckross(m): 2:59pm On Apr 19, 2018
Nice
Re: Efe, Uriel And Kemen At The "500 CEOs Conference" by dadavivo: 4:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
The 3 useless ones, Efe tie be like my Samsung charger cable.

22 Likes

Re: Efe, Uriel And Kemen At The "500 CEOs Conference" by Onyinye15(f): 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2018
Efe should cut this hair already cry

15 Likes

Re: Efe, Uriel And Kemen At The "500 CEOs Conference" by magiki(m): 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2018
Base on logistics, i made ftp
Re: Efe, Uriel And Kemen At The "500 CEOs Conference" by MrHistorian: 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2018
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Stop spamming threads.

Efe's suit appears admirable and charming, his best outfit I have ever seen him in.

6 Likes

Re: Efe, Uriel And Kemen At The "500 CEOs Conference" by YINKS89(m): 4:02pm On Apr 19, 2018
See as efe shield kemen...from uriel. grin

8 Likes

Re: Efe, Uriel And Kemen At The "500 CEOs Conference" by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 19, 2018
All the best to them o
Re: Efe, Uriel And Kemen At The "500 CEOs Conference" by ZirdoRoray(m): 4:02pm On Apr 19, 2018
I have a feeling Efe will become Big like wizkid and Davido. It will take sometime but it will happen. After he founds a good sound nothing can stop him.

10 Likes

Re: Efe, Uriel And Kemen At The "500 CEOs Conference" by Sharon6(f): 4:02pm On Apr 19, 2018
Money is good, see Efe looking so flyyyyyy

SKIN TAGS, MOLES OR WARTS? CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

4 Likes

Re: Efe, Uriel And Kemen At The "500 CEOs Conference" by magiki(m): 4:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
The 2nd guy face though

I no talk again

1 Like

Re: Efe, Uriel And Kemen At The "500 CEOs Conference" by Meekdon: 4:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
IN OTHER NEWS I Communicate More with God When I’m Naked – Actress, Funke Adesiyan, read the full gist here: http://www.kendogist.com/2018/04/i-communicate-more-with-god-when-im.html
Re: Efe, Uriel And Kemen At The "500 CEOs Conference" by olatade(m): 4:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
lol,see kemen abeg
Re: Efe, Uriel And Kemen At The "500 CEOs Conference" by princegospel: 4:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
Lol..me waiting for efe Haters to come and derail as usual grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Efe, Uriel And Kemen At The "500 CEOs Conference" by dadavivo: 4:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
Hgsbtb:
Hanhhs
seun you people can't be allowing these fraudsters to be derailing everywhere with their multiple fake accounts.
Re: Efe, Uriel And Kemen At The "500 CEOs Conference" by BreezyCB(m): 4:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
Efe how much 25m remain
Re: Efe, Uriel And Kemen At The "500 CEOs Conference" by dharmiedrums(m): 4:04pm On Apr 19, 2018
Kemen Lips sef undecided
Re: Efe, Uriel And Kemen At The "500 CEOs Conference" by Sarang(f): 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
smiley

Please see my signature
Re: Efe, Uriel And Kemen At The "500 CEOs Conference" by dasanchez1(m): 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
YINKS89:
See as efe shield kemen...from uriel. grin
Based on logistics abi grin grin grin
Re: Efe, Uriel And Kemen At The "500 CEOs Conference" by davodyguy: 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
Meekdon:
IN OTHER NEWS I Communicate More with God When I’m Naked – Actress, Funke Adesiyan, read the full gist here: http://www.kendogist.com/2018/04/i-communicate-more-with-god-when-im.html

Just to get traffic? Smh. I will not click

Try harder grin
Re: Efe, Uriel And Kemen At The "500 CEOs Conference" by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
ProfesseurX:
OK but,

I was strolling with my last fvck on leash on this thread earlier when Op ambushed me and held me at Knifepoint. "Give me your fvck!" He thundered. I was already trembling, different thoughts ran through my mind. "What will I tell my parents when I get home" among others.
But then my life is more important than a fvck. Op was becoming more aggresive now so I had to make a quick decision. I looked behind my back and saw my fvck with teary eyes, she nodded in disapproval as though she was saying "Pls don't do this".

"Which kind wahala be dis now" I said to myself. "Look!" I shouted at the Op while pointing my hand into an empty space behind his back, as soon as he turned his head, I grabbed my fvck and made a run for it. He chased us but we were able to outrun him. Few mins later, I was already sitting under a shed with my fvck on my laps. I patted her and kissed her forehead. "It's alright dear, I almost gave you out today on a useless thread for that matter"
She smiled sheepishly and rested on my arms.
That was how I protected my last fvck from being given on this threadundecided

i swear, you didn't make sense..

1 Like

Re: Efe, Uriel And Kemen At The "500 CEOs Conference" by Larryslim(m): 4:06pm On Apr 19, 2018
This kemen no suppose dey snap picture,the guy no good at all
Btw,Efe is looking dapper!

3 Likes

Re: Efe, Uriel And Kemen At The "500 CEOs Conference" by PanickMode(m): 4:06pm On Apr 19, 2018
Efe howmuch that money remain! Come do account my sweat dey inside
Re: Efe, Uriel And Kemen At The "500 CEOs Conference" by 1stola: 4:06pm On Apr 19, 2018
UGLY MOFOS

Re: Efe, Uriel And Kemen At The "500 CEOs Conference" by Meekdon: 4:08pm On Apr 19, 2018
davodyguy:

Just to get traffic? Smh. I will not click

Try harder grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Efe, Uriel And Kemen At The "500 CEOs Conference" by maryjan8(f): 4:08pm On Apr 19, 2018
Nice pic
Re: Efe, Uriel And Kemen At The "500 CEOs Conference" by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 19, 2018
Efe has got to lose this hair, looks hideous
Re: Efe, Uriel And Kemen At The "500 CEOs Conference" by lexy070(m): 4:11pm On Apr 19, 2018
CEO ke. These ones can't start a business not to mention growing it

3 Likes

Re: Efe, Uriel And Kemen At The "500 CEOs Conference" by kapelvej: 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2018
ProfesseurX:
OK but,

I was strolling with my last fvck on leash on this thread earlier when Op ambushed me and held me at Knifepoint. "Give me your fvck!" He thundered. I was already trembling, different thoughts ran through my mind. "What will I tell my parents when I get home" among others.
But then my life is more important than a fvck. Op was becoming more aggresive now so I had to make a quick decision. I looked behind my back and saw my fvck with teary eyes, she nodded in disapproval as though she was saying "Pls don't do this".

"Which kind wahala be dis now" I said to myself. "Look!" I shouted at the Op while pointing my hand into an empty space behind his back, as soon as he turned his head, I grabbed my fvck and made a run for it. He chased us but we were able to outrun him. Few mins later, I was already sitting under a shed with my fvck on my laps. I patted her and kissed her forehead. "It's alright dear, I almost gave you out today on a useless thread for that matter"
She smiled sheepishly and rested on my arms.
That was how I protected my last fvck from being given on this threadundecided
intelligent dude, nice work with words

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Falz Celebrates 31st Birthday With Elegant Pictures / Photos From Pasuma's 45th Birthday Party / Eva Alordiah Transforms Into A Zombie In New Special Effect Makeup (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.