Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:53 AM

Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha 'TMT' Sprays Money At His Sister In-laws Wedding - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha 'TMT' Sprays Money At His Sister In-laws Wedding (52452 Views)

Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding / Guests & Bouncers Struggling To Pick Money At Obi Cubana’s Mum's Funeral (Pics) / Nwanta Anayoeze Sprays Money From A Briefcase At Wedding Event. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha 'TMT' Sprays Money At His Sister In-laws Wedding by pacespot(m): 10:22pm On Apr 19, 2018
And you expect white people to see blacks as their equals with this mentality. Look at the surroundings where the money is sprayed itself, that money could have been better used to upgrade the layers of grass that are seen eaten up on that field, you cannot see such grass in a white man's country.

Blacks are definitely the lowest ebbs of human civilization.
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha 'TMT' Sprays Money At His Sister In-laws Wedding by Hotzone(m): 10:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
What happens if u chose to spend softly like depositing the sum in her bank account and buying house for her?
Ensure u provide adequate security for her because u just stupidly exposed your sister to Aba kidnapping gang!
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha 'TMT' Sprays Money At His Sister In-laws Wedding by smyo(m): 10:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
tee59:
Drug or ritual money. Lord of 200 notes. We know them with the way they spend money.
I see you there
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha 'TMT' Sprays Money At His Sister In-laws Wedding by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 19, 2018
Chai!
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha 'TMT' Sprays Money At His Sister In-laws Wedding by tolani4real: 11:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
stephenduru:
Nigerian Billionaire Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha popularly known as TMT who is an Oil and Gas magnate pictured spraying N3million at his sister in-laws wedding Mrs Monica Nwokeocha in Abia.This guy will not kill us with money.

One word for him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzuqIY8Ydqw

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/see-what-nigerian-big-boy-nwanta.html?m=1
Only in Nigeria
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha 'TMT' Sprays Money At His Sister In-laws Wedding by JAMESOJAY: 1:03am On Apr 20, 2018
Igbos are the richest tribe in Nigeria..we don't spend Tax payers money..we spend our hard earn money from our business..- so hausa and yourba fools that envy us should go and die...we will soon divide Nigerian and we will know how far..
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha 'TMT' Sprays Money At His Sister In-laws Wedding by MetalJigsaw(m): 1:51am On Apr 20, 2018
brunofarad:
undecided

Where is Nwamaikpe when you need him
Need a nuisance?
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha 'TMT' Sprays Money At His Sister In-laws Wedding by Nukilia: 4:23am On Apr 20, 2018
chijokz:

Oil n Gas is only used as a front. The main source is from Asia..These guys are part of an Asian sophisticated drug cartel with links to a South American cartel that supplies their drugs.

What a country!
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha 'TMT' Sprays Money At His Sister In-laws Wedding by YhungPablo(m): 8:58am On Apr 20, 2018
divicoded:
If you work for money you won't obviously do this!

This is totally stvpid and senseless. Even Dangote will not do this.

Come to think if this, might have used his mother for this money - these people can do anything for money.

Forget oil magnet gist grin
damgote is old.. We're in the new age. Even my gran father can't do this. But I can and my father can. Even if its legit money. Some like to show off and this is perfect example
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha 'TMT' Sprays Money At His Sister In-laws Wedding by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 20, 2018
YhungPablo:
damgote is old.. We're in the new age. Even my gran father can't do this. But I can and my father can. Even if its legit money. Some like to show off and this is perfect example

Who knows your grandfather, he is as poor as a church rat!

For you and your father doing it, let us see the legit money, only idi0ts will do that! People that shows off are from biafraauud!! grin grin grin
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha 'TMT' Sprays Money At His Sister In-laws Wedding by Hahnemann: 10:29am On Apr 20, 2018
Ugosample:

After squandering the money, what next?

Sell another organ grin grin cheesy

just asking o

The wise ones invest it while the stupid ones squander and die afterwards
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha 'TMT' Sprays Money At His Sister In-laws Wedding by samzepaparazi: 12:48pm On Apr 20, 2018
1.2million naira
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha 'TMT' Sprays Money At His Sister In-laws Wedding by tonero230(m): 6:45pm On Apr 20, 2018
Meringe:
You know him, you grad from MAU?
Yes.I finished 2010.
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha 'TMT' Sprays Money At His Sister In-laws Wedding by Meringe(m): 7:26pm On Apr 20, 2018
tonero230:

Yes.I finished 2010.
I left 2008
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha 'TMT' Sprays Money At His Sister In-laws Wedding by tonero230(m): 7:32pm On Apr 20, 2018
Meringe:
I left 2008
Ok
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha 'TMT' Sprays Money At His Sister In-laws Wedding by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 20, 2018
YhungPablo:
I must be very stupid. Only idiot? I am a bastard for that Statement ..you're literary saying only idiots spray money right? lipsrsealed undecided(his sister in-law for that matter) carry your hateful speech away from here and my grandfather is as poor as church rat. I am crazy upstairs. My father cannot even feed my poor family for a day.

Fixed grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha 'TMT' Sprays Money At His Sister In-laws Wedding by Abagworo(m): 8:53pm On Jul 01, 2020
And after all these show off it ends as same game with Hushpupi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

(PIC) - Is This The New Trend On Wedding Day? / Happy Birthday To Lalasticlala / Prince Jibrilla Indimi Weds Hadiza Giwa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.