Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding (71319 Views)

The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) / Nwanta Anayoeze Sprays Money From A Briefcase At Wedding Event. Photos / Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha 'TMT' Sprays Money At His Sister In-laws Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by allwell51: 9:56pm On Aug 07, 2021
Bride refuses to smile as her husband sprays her Naira notes at their traditional wedding

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ5_8LWG3eE

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSSVf6Cgg4W/?utm_medium=copy_link

2 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by filleSouriante(f): 10:05pm On Aug 07, 2021
FTC grin grin grin

Modified; na forced marriage jareeeeh abi which Kain bride b dis? grin

128 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by adebenson155: 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2021
End time bride..

see her head like coconut

399 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by PAWG(m): 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2021
shocked You sure say no be mannequin be that

237 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by YoungLionken(m): 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2021
Another tale of bondage..

In this new era, how women still get entangled with men they don't want is a mystery to me..

In this current dispensation, how men try to cope with women who obviously don't want them, is something that I can't fathom, despite my high level of intelligence embarassed...

418 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2021
Loveless marriage.....

We still remembered the wedding below some years ago,
Up till now, we never fit go collect our balance for the Barbecue catering.......

Balance for wia

BluntCrazeMan:
The people that usually bring these type of videos are not always telling us the whole story.
The couple are playing a game to entertain the guests.
And the rule of the game is that, once the woman smiles and her teeth appears, the man will stop spraying her with the money.
So, she's deliberately (and with some sort of difficulty deep within her) trying to maintain her mean face.
One thing is, I really don't know why MCs usually introduce such games.
Is it to test how long the lady can stay angry when angered?
Or to know if money can move the lady?
I really don't know.
If I were the guy, even before I spray the first cash, I would just do something that usually makes her laugh - which she could never resist.
And boom her teeth would appear.!!
Then I would throw in all the cash I wanted to spray on her so that she won't be having zero naira after the game.
Oh okay.
We understand better now,
We never knew twas a game.
Thanks for taking the time out to explain this to us and many people here.
Appreciate.

52 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2021
By force wedding.

Iranu sha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by Kharol1234: 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2021
grin
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by wewillbealright: 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2021
Speechless

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by slawormiir: 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...

The bride don loss joy...

Anyway na only she know wetin be her problem
SonofGod231:
Ignorance,in some culture she's not suppose to laugh until she's satisfied with the amount of money rained on her by the husband and other family members.Ask Ijaw women
Really....what if she nor come green dey satisfied with the amount way the man spray....
See wahalar
Anyway....na them sabi....every body get their own problem....make I sleep small....wake up around 2am....light up my weed and start huzzling...because from 2am now my woman go don wake up for shanghai

116 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by Baalejasper: 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ok
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by zera(m): 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2021
See face like mgbeke

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by candidbabe(f): 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2021
The future is female

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by vesselchino(f): 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2021
Nigerian youths only want to get entertained and get married. Nothing else really matters to them

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2021
A yoruba Proverb says :

As Sunday go be, na Saturday people dey know......

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by Abikeade11(f): 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2021
Maybe she wants dollar since naira is useless

24 Likes

Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by Abboki: 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2021

1 Like

Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by ableguy(m): 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2021
grin

6 Likes

Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by scrupulousblog: 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2021
Baby girl smile na. Enjoy your marriage.
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by Juanmike(m): 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2021
She would be gone by morning

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by eplanning: 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2021
Wahala nor dey finish. Women have over 300 characters. shocked Toasting character, after they say yes character, after introduction character, after marriage character, after first child character etc.

92 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by PotatoSalad(m): 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2021
She's bedazzled.
In her mind, "So na my wedding be this. After my exes told me I won't ever marry"
She's lost in the moment.
God bless her new home. wink

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by NaijaHelper1(m): 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2021
Whoa! What's happening?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by Bola146(f): 10:08pm On Aug 07, 2021
grin
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by FutureIsFemale(f): 10:08pm On Aug 07, 2021
Bloggers learn to know the real street before caption, don’t tarnish people’s party or image in order to get attention.. pls we can do better … it’s a tradition for a wife to frown in ijaw until her husband made her happy

@cynic011111_01

It a traditional thing that the guy has to spray enough until she smiles o

@ayanfeoluwadeborah
candidbabe:
The future is female

8 Likes

Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by 234GT(m): 10:08pm On Aug 07, 2021
Disaster loading, loadingdin din din loading!

1 Like

Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by Roon9(m): 10:08pm On Aug 07, 2021
It's just a fun activity orchestrated by the mc. Make una stop aproko

9 Likes

Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by ushmanny: 10:08pm On Aug 07, 2021
This is serious. Let's not hear story that touch later.

1 Like

Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by ugodson(m): 10:08pm On Aug 07, 2021
This girl is really heartless menh. This kind of girl can kill.
Well na she know sha

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by Ablesam171: 10:08pm On Aug 07, 2021
Na wah ooo
Re: Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding by africaflozy(f): 10:08pm On Aug 07, 2021
Abikeade11:
Maybe she wants dollar since naira is useless

My thought cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Couple Who Died In Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos Buried Amidst Tears(photos) / Man Wore Igbo Traditional Clothes To His Church Wedding / Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.