Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,087 members, 7,814,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

No Communion , No Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Communion , No Heaven? (375 Views)

There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith / "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye / Pastor Philip Igbinijesu: "No PVC, No Communion For Church Members" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Communion , No Heaven? by lipsz(m): 2:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
I attended a particular church some weeks ago and the pastor said something quite catchy...

He told us that those who dont partake of the holy communion will not make it to heaven. How true is this please?

He also made mention of another 30% apart from the usual 10% that we all know as tithe, stating that as Christians we are only entitled to 60% of our monthly earnings (10% for tithe and 30% for church project seed) he proved the 30% from the Bible but I wasn't listening cos I was still wondering how we get to go home with just 60% every month.

Can someone please expantiate on the 30% offering if it actually exists...

No need to insult the pastor, just comment if he's right or not, thanks.
Re: No Communion , No Heaven? by Clementz0(m): 3:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
Remember Tax To D Gov Too Bro..The Truth Iz God Dont Need Ur Money He Already Said I Will Be Merciful On Whom I'll Be Merciful Upon..
Re: No Communion , No Heaven? by sonofthunder: 3:43pm On Apr 20, 2018
lipsz:
I attended a particular church some weeks ago and the pastor said something quite catchy...

He told us that those who dont partake of the holy communion will not make it to heaven. How true is this please?

He also made mention of another 30% apart from the usual 10% that we all know as tithe, stating that as Christians we are only entitled to 60% of our monthly earnings (10% for tithe and 30% for church project seed) he proved the 30% from the Bible but I wasn't listening cos I was still wondering how we get to go home with just 60% every month.

Can someone please expantiate on the 30% offering if it actually exists...

No need to insult the pastor, just comment if he's right or not, thanks.
why not meet said pastor for clarity...

(1) (Reply)

Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? Any Reasons? / Singles: Sexual Urge & It's Reality / How Can Our Pastor's Emulate The Live Of John The Baptist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.